Page 11 of 439 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Yes this.

At the end of the day, she is still a grieving mother.
    Yes she is. And I hope to never ever ever have to walk in her foot steps.

Oh, I don't doubt she is a grieving mother and I wouldn't want to be in her shoes. I just don't think there was a stalker. If she has had all the info about Morgan taken down on other sites, why be so nonchalant about this one? Especially this one (with the way people react to it)? I think she brainwashed her kid into thinking she had a stalker and is now still trying for a sympathy card. She does have my sympathy, just not in the way she wants. I feel bad that Morgan was tortured and died, and I feel bad that this woman has an untreated mental illness. Things just aren't adding up for me to believe that there was anything going on.

I don't think she brainwashed her kid. I think they were both paranoid and disturbed.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    websleuths kills jews?

i just hate reading through 700 humorless pages of repeated information and people getting offended that someone posted a speculative comment.
    I think that will be their next step.

There is sometimes interesting stuff on there, but unless you can sit and refresh every minute, it's too hard to keep up. And they never use names, only initials. Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

There is sometimes interesting stuff on there, but unless you can sit and refresh every minute, it's too hard to keep up. And they never use names, only initials. Boring.
    I liked it because they have more stuff going on than here, especially regarding WM3, but I absolutely hate that cat avatar that's listening to headphones bobbing to music. Hate. Hate. Though they are a bit too intense about things there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Her response.
    Thank you for posting that. My connection cut out and I was unable to post the rest.

OH also, she was supposed to be on that WS radio show again but cancelled a few days before. I think Trish had losts of questions for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post

They only use names if someone is named as a person of interest per LE. I think they just don't want innocent people's names on there that may have no involvement on a case.

************************************************** ************************************************

New Blog Entry http://morganingram.com/wordpress/
    Last edited by snowfallsoon; 10-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Hey there. I'm only sayin something again because after joining this website to briefly talk to you guys, and giving you my full name, someone has started calling me daily, while spoofing my phone number (incorrrectly at times). If it's one of you, and I'm not saying it is, just that there's a pretty short amount of time between me posting that information, and starting to recieve calls from my own number. Anyway, if you're doing this, I know exactly how you're doing it. It's not clever, it's not funny, please stop.

Here is a link with all the official reports.
    http://truthformorgan.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Miffling View Post
    Hey there. I'm only sayin something again because after joining this website to briefly talk to you guys, and giving you my full name, someone has started calling me daily, while spoofing my phone number (incorrrectly at times). If it's one of you, and I'm not saying it is, just that there's a pretty short amount of time between me posting that information, and starting to recieve calls from my own number. Anyway, if you're doing this, I know exactly how you're doing it. It's not clever, it's not funny, please stop.
    If this carries on or you determine who it is, please notify me or one of the other mods, as that is a major violation of the site.

But also in the future I advise and implore everyone not to post his or her number on a public forum. IF YOU PIZZA WHEN YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FRENCH FRY YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME.

It could be a guest since this a public thread. Whoever it is, is childish.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    So how do we feel about the newly released videos on Toni's blog? Could just be coincidence...? I do think someone was bothering Morgan (obviously since she had her car keyed) but I also believe in the end it was suicide...

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    So how do we feel about the newly released videos on Toni's blog? Could just be coincidence...? I do think someone was bothering Morgan (obviously since she had her car keyed) but I also believe in the end it was suicide...
    Linky please.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I can't take the storyline anymore so the video is uneventful. A car drove into their driveway and the pulled out. I do this all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I can't take the storyline anymore so the video is uneventful. A car drove into their driveway and the pulled out. I do this all of the time.
    No, I mean the second video of the guy in the drive. I agree about the car pulling in.

the second video with the guy - looks to me like he was looking at the address. Regardless, there are oodles of plausible explanations - some logical and some irrational.

Could be a friend of Morgan's coming to see if she is home. Could be someone casing the place to break in. Could indeed be a delivery guy.

The mom says they are going to check all deliveries on the block and check with the few companies that deliver in this area. I assume the results of this query will be reported in the blog in the next few days, and I assume the results will be that no one in the neighborhood had a delivery that day, and that she checked with all the companies that deliver in the area and no one had a delivery.

As if that would exhaust all possibilities. Sigh... This death is a sad one, but looking for something that might not be there?...

I wish she were a better writer. And she sures knows a lot about psychopaths and their behaviors.

I said it before and I'll say it again, she's the biggest stalker out of everyone.

Seriously, I mean I have been obsessed with things but this shit is taking it to the extreme. I couldn't attempt to read that blog again if I tried.

Also, I feel really bad for this kid Keenan.

I just don't see anything suspicious still. This is a neighborhood. People are moving around all the time. The person who walked up to the house doesn't look like he is up to no good. He looks confused like maybe he is at the wrong house. Then he leaves. He is probably the same person who pulled up in the driveway and backed out earlier. He is simply at the wrong house.

I am a home care nurse. No telling how many times I have been in neighborhoods just like this one. I have pulled into the wrong driveways, then realized I was at the wrong house. I have approached house on foot, then realized I was at the wrong house and turned around and left. I probably looked just as confused as this person. I'm no stalker.

The person walking down the road in front of the house, then someone runs by in the opposite direction. Again, this is a neighborhood.

obviously, this is how it was done.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I am sharing this information which was found by a friend:

Anyone that has Netflix, check out a film that came out in 2011 called Rosewood Lane.

About 32 minutes into this stalker thriller while two of the characters were having a conversation about the man stalking their culdesac, the little dog starts barking frantically at the window. The old man tells the younger woman the dogs always know when he is in the culdesac. The young woman moves to the window (the blinds are down) and you here a noise from above. "Don't tell me he is on the roof!" to which the man replies, "Yes and I have seen him on your roof and in the big tree in your yard."

Does that sound familiar?

How did she take pills? I've read a good amount of the moms blog but I thought the patho report said no pills found in stomach?

Thread Information