Thread: Troy Johnson (31) wore a military style camouflage suit while he bound, gagged and raped a 12-year-old girl

Troy Johnson (31) wore a military style camouflage suit while he bound, gagged and raped a 12-year-old girl

He was arrested today. He is married with three kids

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012578202182

THE man who wore a military style camouflage suit while he bound, gagged and raped a 12-year-old girl has *allegedly been unmasked as a Central Coast father of three.

Troy Stephen Johnson, 31, was arrested following a three-month investigation after he allegedly attacked the girl by sneaking up and pulling her into bushland while she was walking to school at 7.45am on May 15 in the Central Coast suburb of Narara.

Police were led to Johnson after it emerged that he allegedly indecently assaulted and groomed another girl, aged 11, who gave a similar description of his physical features and methods to that given by the 12-year-old.

Johnson was still wearing his high-vis work shirt when he was arrested in the Wyong suburb of Lake Haven at 9.30pm on Friday night and later charged with attacking both girls.

Investigators then searched Johnson?s Woongarrah home and made the discovery of what police will allege is the contents of a rape kit in his garage.

Police video of the search showed detectives uncovering a camouflage suit, a number of hunting knives, as well as a camouflage hat, vest and boots. Detectives also seized cable ties, a camouflage mask and other items, police said.

Johnson is facing 13 charges, including aggravated *assault of someone under 16 and performing an aggravated act of indecency on a person under 16.

The 12-year-old girl had told police she was grabbed from behind on a pathway and taken into nearby bushland where she was bound with cable ties and raped.

The girl escaped and ran to her school where she reported the alleged attack on a pathway *between Reeves and *Carrington streets.

The area is about 30km south of Johnson?s home.

Johnson?s social media profile describes a happy *father of three who was married in 2009.

In one photo, he is pictured kissing his wife on their wedding day. In another he poses with his family for a shopping centre Santa Clause shot.

Johnson?s arrest came after detectives from the Sex Crimes Squad, the Child Abuse Squad and Brisbane Water Local Area Command formed Strike Force Garawan.

A police source said they found their way to Johnson after a complaint was made that he allegedly attacked the 11-year-old girl between October 2016 and April this year.

The girl cannot legally be identified but police said she is known to Johnson.

According to the source, police were able to link the two alleged attacks because of the detailed description the 12-year-old was able to give about her alleged attacker.

This included what her *alleged attacker looked like, that he was wearing a ?leafy gillie (camouflage) suit? and also the methods he used.

After his arrest, Johnson suffered what is believed to be a diabetic medical episode and was taken to Wyong Hospital for treatment but was kept under police guard.

He was *refused bail and will appear in Wyong Local Court tomorrow.

Strike Force Garawan are investigating another alleged attack of an 18-year-old girl near Narara Railway Station on Sunday, June 4, 2017.

Police are urging anyone with information to phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...0755d6583f8260

Why did society stop burning people at the stake again?

In this case i really dont know. Im just glad they got him. Im not far from where he did this.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Why did society stop burning people at the stake again?
    This, goddamnit. This fucking redneck asshole puts on his best woodland camo hunting gear and goes after a 12 year old?

Yeah, burning him at the stake wouldn't be the first thing I'd do, but it's on the list. And it's a long list.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I wonder if the victims resembled any of his kids. I always think they would have hurt theirs but knew they would get caught quicker doing it. Idk really.

Thread Information