Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Nanny Yoselyn Ortega (50), stabbed Lulu (6) and Leo (2) Krim to death and put their bodies in a bathtub

I don't go about killing people because it's too difficult to get away with, and the consequences are pretty srsly. Not because of some "conscience" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleta View Post
    I don't go about killing people because it's too difficult to get away with, and the consequences are pretty srsly. Not because of some "conscience" thing.
    That's pretty terrifying.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by k_bass View Post
    If someone was hurting my child or family member, I would do everything I could to hurt that person in that moment. I can say that the last place I would ever want to be is in a room, alone, with the guy who killed my mom. I couldn't care less if he suffered some extremely painful accident and died, but I could never see myself taking some vigilante justice in my own hands. And I don't think that makes me weird.
    Weird? Not one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    That's pretty terrifying.
    If she's military I will believe it.

Blah blah blah, wah wah wah, but yea, if you're a soldier then it's a bit different for you to take a life. At least if you're a good soldier.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I bet a lot of people feel that way.

I have had nightmares about killing someone and then dealing with that for the rest of my life. I would do TERRIBLE things to someone that harmed my kids, in the moment. But I can't see myself taking a few days and coming back for revenge.
    I feel like I'd want to do better/be better for my kids.

I can't stop thinking about Lulu and Leo. Breaks my heart so bad.

someone made a support page for the nanny and they're getting back lash for it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...99753320139651

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    someone made a support page for the nanny and they're getting back lash for it.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Suppor...99753320139651
    These people are straight lunatics: this is ridiculous! this is a segment of what they think happened...

In that particular article it clearly says that they went to the Dominican Republic and visited her parents there and most likely stayed there for that vacation because her family offered them a bed to sleep and they accepted and stayed with Yoselyn's sister where she lived as well and probably during that stay something happened with Yoselyn and Kevin.

Or they probably had an encounter here in New York at some point. Kevin maybe decided to break it off and scorned her.

Could there be a possibility that Marina found out about this affair and decided to get even with husband and killed her kids and in the process of Yoselyn trying to defend them she stabbed her in her neck then claimed otherwise?

wow, they are accusing Marina now? WOW!!! these fucking people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Those kids were pleading for their lives. How can someone keep hurting a child who is begging you to stop?! I wouldn't have blamed the mom if she attacked the nanny when she found them. Maybe she thought there was an intruder who attacked all three of them and didn't even think the nanny was the one who did it at first? Though, I guess that theory would be wrong since the mom saw the nanny stab herself.

Thy were pleading for their lives? According to whom?

apparently the super's 13 year old son saw the nanny stab herself too - the super and his son ran into the apartment after hearing Marina's screams. someone posted the article on that bullshit support nanny FB page.

they have this theory http://theintelhub.com/2012/10/27/cn...kster-lawsuit/

and this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2104157.html

people on that page are bat shit nuts like the nanny.

Thy were pleading for their lives? According to whom?
    Sorry, I mixed this case up with another recent stabbing involving children. The mom killed her son and a girl she was babysitting and told the police that they were pleading for their lives.

The little girl in this case had defense wounds on her hands, and I am assuming she was pleading for the nanny to stop.

It's the internet, where trolls and lunatics breed.

Yeah, it was obvious from the article I read yesterday.

You only see detectives look for 'twists' on Law and Order . Usually the most logical timeline of events is the accurate one.
    As the saying goes "If you hear hoofbeats in Central Park, don't go looking for zebras."

This story is heartbreaking, how could she do this to those beautiful children? I can't imagine what happened to make her snap like that. I jhope she never gets out of jail. They say there is a special place in hell for people like her, I pray that's true.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

It's the internet, where trolls and lunatics breed.

Kinda like where the deer and the antelope pllllllllaaaaaaay....

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    Kinda like where the deer and the antelope pllllllllaaaaaaay....

Home, home on the net...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I get both sides of the theory on revenge, etc.

If somoene hurts my child and i catch them in the middle of it, i would do everything i could to harm/kill them. If i found out thru police or whatever that someone had hurt/killed my children, not having that suspect in my line of sight would keep her/him alive.

If I were alone with that person who killed my kid(s)........nothing else would matter.

Hell, my mom will have been gone a year tomorrow night and any person who ever treated her like shit while she was alive catches evil eyes and snotty comments. It's a part of grief and pain.
    I think it depends on the persona and the situation.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/justic...html?hpt=ju_c1

New York (CNN) -- Yoselyn Ortega, the New York nanny charged with murdering two young children in her care at an Upper West Side apartment, pleaded not guilty Wednesday.

The proceeding took place at Weill Cornell Medical Center in Manhattan, where Ortega has been held. Cloaked in a hospital blanket and handcuffed to a bed, she did not speak. Her attorney, Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg, entered the plea on her behalf.

Her next court date is scheduled for January 16, following a psychological evaluation, authorities said.

"This crime shocked and horrified parents around the city, many of whom entrust their children to the care of others both by necessity and by choice," Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus R. Vance said in a statement. "My heart goes out to the family of those beautiful young children, and I hope that, with time, this family will heal."

Ortega, 50, was arrested last month and accused of stabbing Lucia Krim, 6, and her brother Leo, 2. She was later indicted on first- and second-degree murder charges in both deaths.

Police say that on October 25, the children's mother, Marina Krim, returned to the family's Manhattan apartment, found Lucia and Leo dead in the bathroom and saw the nanny stab herself with a kitchen knife.

A native of the Dominican Republic, Ortega had been a naturalized U.S. citizen for 10 years.
    Now, they didn't say not guilty by reason of insanity.. does that make a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/28/justic...html?hpt=ju_c1

Now, they didn't say not guilty by reason of insanity.. does that make a difference?
    No. They don't have to enter that part until the actual trial begins and then present evidence that proves it. In a hearing, you just say guilty or not guilty. You don't explain your strategy until opening statements.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Jesus. How scary that she just snapped one day. And that poor mother to have to find her kids that way and THEN have her pictures taken as she is grieving. Ugh. RIP kids.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Jesus. How scary that she just snapped one day. And that poor mother to have to find her kids that way and THEN have her pictures taken as she is grieving. Ugh. RIP kids.
    The pics were something else. I'm like whatever about Paparazzi, but this was a bit much.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    The pics were something else. I'm like whatever about Paparazzi, but this was a bit much.
    Those photos should have never been published. NEVER. and shame on the person for taking them. She's not a celebrity to be stalked by paparazzi, she was a grieving mother.

Thread Information