Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Karina Vetrano (30) jogger found sexually assaulted and strangled to death

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    It means that when you're jackin' it, you're crying, because you're sad in general/about having to jack it because you're alone. Cry wank. Jackin' = touching the lords wand.
    Yeah I understand now... In the past this action would cause me to go crazy and just want to die.. now I just pray and ask the Lord to get me through this temptation of loneliness...

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Pretty sure God's an Arabic Lady Laz, better get right with it.
    No God is not a Lady .... Just this simple verse of John 3:16 says that God is a male

For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life....

I have no desire to derail this thread ... I really desire that catch this man that hurt this woman, but there is a spiritual connection to her death, based upon her blogs of lust towards the devil.

Satanic cults do blood sacrifices they kill animals, human babies and cause destruction just to feel empowered over humanity....

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Yeah I understand now... In the past this action would cause me to go crazy and just want to die.. now I just pray and ask the Lord to get me through this temptation of loneliness...

No God is not a Lady .... Just this simple verse of John 3:16 says that God is a male

For God so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life....

I have no desire to derail this thread ... I really desire that catch this man that hurt this woman, but there is a spiritual connection to her death, based upon her blogs of lust towards the devil.

Satanic cults do blood sacrifices they kill animals, human babies and cause destruction just to feel empowered over humanity....
    According to the MEN that rewrote the Scriptures, not the truth. Even if you want to follow the bastardized version of the Bible, she's mentioned.

http://www.womensordination.org/reso...-in-the-bible/

But like you said... Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

1. Give in Laz. Do it. You'll be better for it.
    2. You've certainly derailed the thread, intent or ~not~
    3. Jack it, Laz.

---------------

I hate that this seems to be an ongoing 'thing'. That it's an actionable thought: grabbing something you like, because you like it. The gaul to carry out this kind of fucking thing.
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    According to the MEN that rewrote the Scriptures, not the truth. Even if you want to follow the bastardized version of the Bible, she's mentioned.

http://www.womensordination.org/reso...-in-the-bible/

But like you said... Carry on.
    The mother of Jesus was a woman and she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit, whom is part of God. Sperm is a male trait and the seed is related to the woman...

The mother of Jesus was a woman and she was impregnated by the Holy Spirit, whom is part of God. Sperm is a male trait and the seed is related to the woman...

Go away. Go far, far away.

If we want daily bible shit we're perfectly capable of getting our own personal drug-induced psychoses & self-inflicting with the same enthusiasm you do.

Keep your religion to yourself. See if you can post without mentioning, gods, sins & religious texts. & if you find it's impossible take it for the truth that it is - you need help & you're not going to find the kind you need most on MDS.

(that's if you're real & not some sock puppet someone drags out every few years when the forum needs livening up)

Just stop.

Please.

Satanic cults do blood sacrifices they kill animals, human babies and cause destruction just to feel empowered over humanity..
    No, I doubt it was a Satanic cult. It was some sicko who wanted to rape an "easy target" and instead he got a spitfire who fought back. So he killed her.

You're taking her writings to literal. I don't think that's how it goes..especially with poetry. She even tells you in the title of her blog- conflicts
    I read some of her stuff. And it's exactly what's in her title. About conflict. The way I take her writing (the one you linked) is that she is a Christian who struggles sometimes with sin. She tells you how she goes back and forth with the conflict of being a Christian/religion/sin. If you actually read deeper into her blog the only thing she's against is religion....not God. I think you're missing the whole point of her writings about Satan.

Here read this one. Titled Ode of God
    http://karinavee.com/?p=652

No, I doubt it was a Satanic cult. It was some sicko who wanted to rape an "easy target" and instead he got a spitfire who fought back. So he killed her.

You're taking her writings to literal. I don't think that's how it goes..especially with poetry. She even tells you in the title of her blog- conflicts
    I read some of her stuff. And it's exactly what's in her title. About conflict. The way I take her writing (the one you linked) is that she is a Christian who struggles sometimes with sin. She tells you how she goes back and forth with the conflict of being a Christian/religion/sin. If you actually read deeper into her blog the only thing she's against is religion....not God. I think you're missing the whole point of her writings about Satan.

Here read this one. Titled Ode of God
    http://karinavee.com/?p=652
    Ok, I do see what you are implying and see the inner conflict of knowing God. But to me i have a feeling that she knew ultimate truth of Good, but chose a different path...

I do feel sad for tbe way she had to died and how she fought her attacker. I hope they will bring that man to justice...

guys, stoooooooppppppp!!!

Stop replying to him. He's so fucking boring and annoying, I'm so fucking fed up with threads being hijacked because of his posts.

RIP Karina I wish the killer is caught so your parents can get some type of justice for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Investigations into the murders of Karina Vetrano and Vanessa Marcotte are ongoing. However, there is still no suspect in either the strangulation, rape, and murder of Karina Vetrano or the rape, strangulation, and murder of Vanessa Marcotte, who also had her hands and face set ablaze. Authorities say that over 900 tips have come into the Massachusetts State Police about the Marcotte murder and suspicious sightings around Princeton, Massachusetts. While New York Police are still seeking clues in Karina Vetrano’s murder, the reward amount for tips continues to increase.

Deep sadness is turning to anger towards the murderers who took Karina Vetrano and Vanessa Marcotte away from their families. Photos of Marcotte and Vetrano on Instagram and Facebook show young women with a zest for life who enjoyed travel, writing, and spending time with friends and family, per the Inquisitr. While Vanessa Marcotte was laid to rest last week, a march for Karina Vetrano took place in Howard Beach.

Phil Vetrano, the father of murdered New York jogger Karina Vetrano, has been quite vocal in speaking out directly to the man who took his daughter from him, says Heavy. Phil Vetrano, a retired New York firefighter, told the media that it will be “just a matter of days” before the police have someone in custody for taking Karina’s life.

So far, the police have not made any arrests in the Vetrano case, but Phil Vetrano is still optimistic.
    “There is progress in the case. We have a number of very, very strong leads and there are a few suspects that are very interesting to the police.”
    Phil Vetrano is hinting that there is something he knows that could break at any moment.
    “We know there is a family member of the killer that we need for them to come forward, to finalize this very quickly. She is in great distress. We know she wants to make that call. Make that call. The [reward] money is there. I guarantee the money. If she waits any longer, someone else is going to claim that fund. The time is now to make that call and get that money.”
    But Police Commissioner William Bratton has a different take on things and pleads for patience.
    “We have no suspects. We’re not close to an arrest. I certainly feel for the family, this young woman, that they would like a resolution to the grief they’re feeling, but we can’t provide that at this time.”

And north of New York in Princeton, Massachusetts, the investigation into the gruesome murder of Google employee Vanessa Marcotte, who was home in Princeton visiting her mother when she was killed, according to the Boston Globe. It’s been two weeks since Marcotte was killed, and Massachusetts State Police spokesman David Procopio stated that while they don’t have anyone in custody at this time, the hunt for Marcotte’s killer is active.
    “The investigating is extremely active on multiple fronts. In order to protect the integrity of the ongoing investigation, we will not discuss any specific details.”
    Procopio says that at this time last week, Massachusetts State Police had 600 tips, and now they have over 900.

Massachusetts State Police are also reaching out to the FBI, who can offer many more investigative tools, according to the Boston CBS affiliate. Ed Davis, a Boston area security analyst, says that the FBI can help police develop a profile of the murderer.
    “The ability to develop a profile based upon the method of operation of the suspect and what the crime scene looked like. It is a significant assistance to the investigators that are here, and the FBI is very good at that.”

The Massachusetts and New York police are still eager for any clues from the public. Massachusetts police say that the man they are looking for likely has scratches and wounds on his body.
    Do you think that there will be an arrest soon in the Vetrano or Marcotte murders?

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3442175/kar...GoQ3R1u6BYJ.99
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    RIP
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Reward is now $235000
    http://abc7ny.com/news/reward-surges-to-$235000-in-murder-of-howard-beach-jogger/1482385/

Cops release sketch of man seen leaving spot where Karina Vetrano was slain in hopes he can help nab killer

Meet the man who could help crack the Howard Beach jogger murder case.

Police released a sketch of a man they want to talk to about the slaying of Karina Vetrano.

The man, who is not believed to be the killer, was seen coming out of the weeds at Spring Creek Park near the Belt parkway around the time Vetrano was killed on Aug. 2.

“We want to speak to this person because we feel that he was there," said NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce. "He is not a subject. He is not even a POI (person of interest)."

A high-ranking police source said this person may be a key witness, but has yet to come forward.

“This is definitely someone we want to talk to,” the source told the Daily News Tuesday. “He was seen in the area. This is someone we believe that could provide us additional leads.”

Based on accounts from witnesses, police began developing a description of the man seen leaving the Queens park around the time the 30-year-old woman was raped and strangled.

The source said police decided to hold off on releasing the sketch for a few weeks because it “wasn’t firm.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ampaign=buffer

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    How would you not come forward at this point? Nigga, it's a trap!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    News Update

DA Urges NY State to Authorize Familial DNA Testing After NYC Jogger Murder Goes Unsolved

The Queens District Attorney in New York City is urging the state to authorize familial searching of the state's DNA data banks in the wake of the unsolved murder of a young woman who was found strangled after she went for a jog.

Karina Vetrano, 30, was strangled to death on Aug. 2 on a path where she and her father often ran together in Howard Beach, New York. The case remains unsolved.

Queens District Attorney Richard Brown called "familial searching can be a powerful investigative tool" in Vetrano's case.

For full story and video
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/da-urges-ny...ry?id=44090270

Familial DNA testing is pretty concerning when it starts being applied to matters of criminal justice vs genealogy.

But critics view the technique as a DNA dragnet that can single out otherwise law-abiding people for scrutiny because of family ties.

“A policy that implicates New Yorkers in a criminal investigation solely because they are related to someone with DNA in the state’s databank is a miscarriage of justice,” said Donna Lieberman, the New York Civil Liberties Union’s executive director.

Ten states, including California, Texas and Florida, conduct familial DNA testing. Ohio on Monday announced its first effort yielded an arrest in the kidnapping and rape of a 6-year-old girl and the attempted abduction of a 10-year-old girl.

But at least two jurisdictions, Maryland and the District of Columbia, have prohibited the practice.

Authorities have long worked to identify suspects by matching crime scene evidence to convicted offenders’ DNA. Familial DNA testing goes further, seeking people similar enough to be closely related to whoever left the crime scene DNA.

Investigators can then explore whether such people have family members who fits as suspects. If so, they need other evidence, possibly a match to a suspect’s own DNA, to bring charges.

Familial DNA famously led to an arrest in Los Angeles’“Grim Sleeper” serial killings, which spanned from 1985 to 2007. Lonnie Franklin Jr. was convicted and sentenced to death this year.
    After Vetrano’s beaten body was found Aug. 2 in a marshy park in her quiet Queens neighborhood, investigators developed a DNA profile of the probable attacker from material under Vetrano’s fingernails and on her neck and phone, but it didn’t match anyone in law enforcement DNA databases.

Meanwhile, police chased down 85 tips, interviewed runners, looked for clues in Vetrano’s personal life and examined surveillance video and even panhandling reports from areas nearby.

“This tragic murder has been exhaustively investigated using every tool currently available,” Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said Thursday in asking the state Commission on Forensic Science to authorize familial searching.

Commissioners intend to discuss the topic at a meeting Friday. It’s not clear when or what they’ll decide, but spokeswoman Janine Kava said Thursday they’ll continue working to provide law enforcement with “cutting-edge tools” to solve crimes “without compromising individual protections.”

Concerns about familial DNA searching hit home for New Orleans filmmaker Michael Usry in 2014, when police showed up with a warrant to get his DNA as a possible suspect in a 1996 killing in Idaho

A crime scene DNA sample was similar to that of Usry’s father, who’d voluntarily given it for a nonprofit genealogy project; police had gotten the data from a website that acquired it. The baffled filmmaker spent a month worrying about what would happen before further testing cleared him.

“It was a very weird situation,” he said earlier this year.

Cases like his trouble the technique’s critics.

“We don’t subject some people to disparate treatment because of taint of blood,” says Erin Murphy, a New York University law professor who has studied the issue. “It’s a violation of some of our foundational principles.”

Supporters say familial DNA investigations can be structured to pursue only strong leads and do it discreetly. California, for instance, strives to investigate them without letting on to the potential suspects or their family members.

“The idea that we’re rousting relatives, innocent people, it’s a fabrication,” says Rockne Harmon, a retired California prosecutor and prominent voice for familial DNA searching.

Cathy Vetrano has her own assessment.

“If any person who thinks it’s unfair was in this situation,” she says, “I think they would be feeling differently.”
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/karina-v...in-nyc-jogger/

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I was going to say, familial DNA is what nabbed the Grim Sleeper but they covered that. I don't see what's so controversial about it. It's not like they're convicting someone that has similar DNA for the crime, they're just using it to point them in the right direction. Ultimately the offenders' DNA is tested for a complete match.

ETA: How about this. Don't murder people and you won't have anything to worry about.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 12-10-2016 at 06:20 AM.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-Vetrano.html

Police arrest man 'in his twenties' in murder of Queens jogger Karina Vetrano following DNA link - six months after she was found raped and strangled

Detectives are interrogating a man in the killing, police sources said Saturday
    Karina Vetrano was murdered in Spring Creek Park, New York, on August 2
    The 30-year-old's body was found in marshland at the park at 9pm
    Police have retrieved DNA from her body but the sample had no match

Detectives are interrogating a man in the killing of slain Queens jogger Karina Vetrano, a report said Saturday.

Police sources told the New York Daily News they were grilling a suspect, six months after the 30-year-old was beaten, raped and strangled.

Vetrano's father found her body in Spring Creek Park near her home in Howard Beach, New York, at 9 pm on August 2.

Investigators have recovered DNA from Vetrano's remains, but the sample didn't match any convicted criminal in New York or around the country.

Police had been eyeing the suspect, a man in his twenties from East New York, Brooklyn, after an off-duty officer saw him acting suspiciously in Howard Beach, sources told the New York Post.

Officers stopped the suspect then, but found no valid reason to take him into custody. They approached him again earlier this week and asked for a DNA sample, which he agreed to give, the newspaper reported.

The suspect had no criminal history, meaning his DNA profile wasn't part of law enforcement databases. He was being held and questioned Saturday night outside of Howard Beach.

Vetrano's father Phil confirmed to Pix11 that the NYPD had told him they had a suspect in custody.

Another report by CBS New York said he had been taken into custody around 6 pm on Saturday.

No charges have been filed so far.

Vetrano's family has advocated for familial DNA testing, which would allow them to potentially find a suspect's relative. Police didn't have to use the technique after all, since the suspect agreed to give a DNA simple.

My baby girl Karina went into these weeds right here and never came out,' Phil said during a news conference Thursday.

'The scum that murdered Karina is still at-large,' he added according to NY1.

The father of the murdered Queens jogger previously said he had a 'bad feeling' just 25 minutes after his daughter left home for her run.

Phil was meant to go running with his daughter but couldn't because of a back injury.

He warned her not to run in the park alone but couldn't stop her from leaving.

Within 25 minutes of her departure, he knew instinctively something was wrong and phoned police.

His daughter was last seen on surveillance footage at around 5:45 pm. Phil found her body in marshland at the park just over three hours later.

'She asked me to go for a run and I said I couldn't go.

'And about 25 minutes later I got a bad feeling. I knew something was wrong. Like something was wrong,' Phil told Dr Oz in an appearance that will be aired on Tuesday evening.

Vetrano was still alive when her father phoned a police chief he knew personally to raise his concerns.

She was captured on a surveillance camera at 5:46 pm. Police said it is likely those were some of her final moments alive.

Phil found his daughter's lifeless body after a frantic search with detectives that evening.

They were led to it by her phone which lay discarded on the ground nearby.

Forensic investigators found traces of DNA in beneath Vetrano's fingernails, on her neck and on her phone.

They believe it likely belongs to her killer but have not been able to find a match on convicted criminal databases.

Familial testing compares the crime scene DNA with others on file that are a close enough match to be family.

It has led to the arrests and convictions of other dangerous criminals but is not common practice in New York.

Vetrano's death was just five days before that of a jogger in Princeton, Massachusetts, who was taken while running near her mother's home.

Vanessa Marcotte, 27, was found dead in bushes having been sexually assaulted, strangled and set on fire.

DNA at the scene was found but could not be matched to anyone already in police databases.

Cops were warned about jogger's 'killer' TWO MONTHS before murder: 911 caller flagged suspicious man in park before woman was found raped and strangled 'with his DNA under her nails'
    Chanel Lewis, 20, was arrested on Saturday night for Karina Vetrano's murder
    Police tracked him down after revisiting a 911 call made about him in May 2016
    A Queens resident reported him acting suspiciously near Spring Creek Park
    Vetrano died in the park on August 2, two months after the 911 call was made
    Lewis lives with his mother in East New York, Brooklyn, and does not work
    His DNA was found beneath the 30-year-old jogger's fingernails and on her back
    He has made 'detailed' comments about 'each step' of the attack, NYPD said
    Lewis was charged with second degree murder in New York on Sunday afternoon
    By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4XqEdVYe5
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I was going to say, familial DNA is what nabbed the Grim Sleeper but they covered that. I don't see what's so controversial about it. It's not like they're convicting someone that has similar DNA for the crime, they're just using it to point them in the right direction. Ultimately the offenders' DNA is tested for a complete match.

ETA: How about this. Don't murder people and you won't have anything to worry about.

I know it's a late, late reply, but nah. That's not how DNA works. It's NEVER a "perfect match".

It's always based on likelihoods/percentages & using familial DNA this way is seriously fucking dangerous for innocent people.

Some links to explain

https://plus.maths.org/content/os/is...dnacourt/index

https://www.wired.com/2015/10/famili...rime-suspects/

http://freakonomics.com/2008/08/19/a...matches-crazy/

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno..._have_the.html

https://www.newscientist.com/article...ims-of-chance/

& DO NOT do an Ancestry.com DNA test because they've already handed data to law enforcement - your " fun" DNA test could one day lead to the false conviction of someone you care about

http://www.news.com.au/finance/busin...58361cecf662bd

The arrest this weekend in New York City of 20-year-old Chanel Lewis, who is accused of murdering jogger Karina Vetrano six months ago, can be chalked up, in large part, to one lieutenant's intuition, according to police sources.

Lewis was arrested on Saturday, a little over six months after 30-year-old Vetrano's death. She was fatally strangled on Aug. 2, 2016, while jogging alone in Howard Beach in the borough of Queens on a path where she and her father often ran together.

According to police sources, NYPD Lt. John Russo first saw Lewis on the Brooklyn-Queens border in May, three months before Vetrano's murder. Russo thought he seemed suspicious and called it in, but Lewis left before a patrol could respond, police sources said. The next day, a 911 caller mentioned Lewis by name and said he looked as if he was breaking into a Howard Beach property with a crowbar, police sources said.

After Vetrano's death in August, police combed through leads, but no one at the time was arrested. As the summer ended, Vetrano's devastated mother told ABC News she was "broken" but was confident her daughter's killer would be caught eventually.

The case went cold until last week, when Russo thought police should consider Lewis for the murder, according to police sources.

Lewis was tracked through the 911 call that mentioned him as well as through three summonses dating back to 2013; one was for urinating in public, and two others involved breaking rules in the park where Vetrano's body was found.

"Once we saw that he was in and around the Gateway Park area, that's when we went to speak to him," NYPD Chief of Detectives Robert Boyce said at a news conference today.

Police first spoke to Lewis on Feb. 2, and Lewis voluntarily gave a DNA sample — one of 600 samples taken in the case, police said.

"We brought that immediately to the office of the chief medical examiner, where within two days, we had a hit of the DNA we recovered from the crime scene," Boyce told reporters Sunday.

Lewis was taken into custody Saturday evening, and Boyce said today that Lewis gave "detailed, incriminating statements" to arresting officers, though Boyce declined to elaborate.

Police sources said that Lewis confessed to the crime and that there was no motive other than he was "unhinged" and apparently upset there were so many people in the apartment where he lived with his parents.

Lewis has no criminal history and does not work, Boyce said.

Boyce said police do not believe Lewis knew Vetrano "at all."

"From what his statements were, it was a chance encounter," Boyce said Sunday.

Boyce said Vetrano helped police identify the suspect.

"She had the DNA under her nails. She had touch DNA on her back, and there was more DNA on the cellphone. So three incidences that we were able to bring this profile up, and that's how we were able to link it," Boyce said.

After police received over 250 leads from the public regarding Vetrano's murder, Lewis was charged this weekend with second-degree murder, police said. He made his first appearance in court Sunday and did not enter a plea. The case is being presented to a grand jury to consider sexual assault charges.

The Legal Aid Society, which is representing Lewis, said in a statement today, "We have a full defense team working on this case, including our DNA unit dedicated to scrutinizing the evidence collected by local authorities. We are spending this critical time getting to know our client and his family and reviewing all the facts associated with this case. We caution everyone — including the media — not to rush to immediate judgment. As our judicial system affords, Mr. Lewis is entitled to fairness and due process."

Russo said today that it was "good old-fashioned police work" that led to the suspect.

Karina Vetrano's father, Phil Vetrano, told ABC station WABC-TV in New York on Sunday, "The police did an excellent job."

Her mother, Cathy Vetrano, said, "They worked endlessly and tirelessly, and that was because of their passion, combined with our passion for our daughter."

"We would never tire. We would never stop," Phil Vetrano told WABC-TV.

He told WABC-TV he will "absolutely" be at Lewis' trial. "Every minute of the day," he said.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/nypd-lieute...ry?id=45298579

So glad they finally caught him

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Man, the internet is NOT buying this shit.

So they say the kid is special needs and the confession was coerced, and the DNA planted. There's talk of the crooked NYPD and the way the Central Park 5 got railroaded.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What about the other girl that was killed? Vanessa, I think? Are they going to or have they tested to see if he is a match?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information