Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Time Breastfeeding Pic on Time Magazine Stirs Debate

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I just don't get how moms shouldn't breast feed because other people can't stop staring at their boobies. A) They don't care B) sounds like a personal problem.

Nobody is saying they shouldn't breast feed.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Chauncy, why is it always straight to the shit eating, though? I have mad respect for you, dude. I think you're funny and smart, but I have to admit to always have been a little perplexed by the scat stuff.

I mean, go to a restaurant. A lot of people are repulsive to watch eating. We deal.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Nobody is saying they shouldn't breast feed.
    Exactly. No one said that. People were just expressing that it makes them uncomfortable when they see an exposed breast. So what.

I mean, go to a restaurant. A lot of people are repulsive to watch eating. We deal.
    And nobody asks them to stop eating.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
    Chauncy, why is it always straight to the shit eating, though? I have mad respect for you, dude. I think you're funny and smart, but I have to admit to always have been a little perplexed by the scat stuff.

Not sure why you are perplexed. I think this is the second one i have posted in the past 2 years.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

But that's your problem, not the breast feeding mother's. I'm uncomfortable with flabby stomachs being shown off in tube tops. All of summer attire offends me based on bad taste. But I have no right to be like 'girl, you gross'. I can just think it.

I deleted that because I personally am at work and that is not appropriate for a SFW thread. You have been warned.

Not sure why you are perplexed. I think this is the second one i have posted in the past 2 years.
    Is that all? I don't know why the only time I ever seem to see scat, you're involved. Must be a brain glitch on my end.

But that's your problem, not the breast feeding mother's. I'm uncomfortable with flabby stomachs being shown off in tube tops. All of summer attire offends me based on bad taste. But I have no right to be like 'girl, you gross'. I can just think it.
    Which is exactly what I was saying.... Just like their child's comfort isn't my problem and I can just think I wish they were covered.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

I just think it's weird to be like 'that baby should be hungry and crying because I feel weird seeing a woman's boob.'

I think there are levels of appropriateness for exposing yourself. And once again, it's not a matter of staring as much as it not something I would prefer to be flashed with when I am sitting at a table in a restaurant. This is why I said something about being slightly covered in a public setting with a large crowd. I don't know why that is so terrible to prefer.

For me, I would cover myself mainly because I don't want anyone to see my bewb, but that's just my comfort level. I don't scowl or get angry if I see a bewb, it's just seriously not preferred. Now, make that kid age 4 and then you get me having an issue..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

How come we can't take a shit in public? Say i carry around a bag, have wipes and dispose of all waste in a proper fashion. How come that isn't ok. What is that doing to you? You walk on and go on with your day. Doesn't affect you. And don't say anything about the smell, because we have all been around little kids that have dropped one in their diapers, yet we manage to live.

If breast feeding in public is ok, then urinating and going poop in public should be ok as well if done in a clean way.

I just think it's weird to be like 'that baby should be hungry and crying because I feel weird seeing a woman's boob.'
    Who is saying to starve the baby?

If you really think that taking a shit in public is akin to a scant three seconds of maybe seeing a nipple while a baby breast feeds, you have problems I can't address.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I think there are levels of appropriateness for exposing yourself. And once again, it's not a matter of staring as much as it not something I would prefer to be flashed with when I am sitting at a table in a restaurant. This is why I said something about being slightly covered in a public setting with a large crowd. I don't know why that is so terrible to prefer.

For me, I would cover myself mainly because I don't want anyone to see my bewb, but that's just my comfort level. I don't scowl or get angry if I see a bewb, it's just seriously not preferred. Now, make that kid age 4 and then you get me having an issue..
    Thank you! Somehow us not being comfortable means there's something seriously fucked up with us

If you really think that taking a shit in public is akin to a scant three seconds of maybe seeing a nipple while a baby breast feeds, you have problems I can't address.

But you can just ignore it and move on? Doesn't affect you. You deal. So what's the difference because that pretty much is the basis of your argument.

I think you are missing the point here because it is just not about seeing a bare breast in public.

But youre not just saying you're uncomfortable, you're saying women should cover up, go somewhere else, etcetc because you are uncomfortable. Not the same.

I also think its hilarious Ron freely admits he's never seen someone breastfeeding yet he's still super offended lolol

Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    But youre not just saying you're uncomfortable, you're saying women should cover up, go somewhere else, etcetc because you are uncomfortable. Not the same.

I also think its hilarious Ron freely admits he's never seen someone breastfeeding yet he's still super offended lolol

TFD has been talking about the classes pigs that will plop down anywhere and just start breastfeeding. She mentioned the ones in aisles. I have seen it. I have been waiting in line and they will do it standing in line. The ones that take up a whole bench with their other kids and the all the baby equipment, the ones in places where you eat. This goes on and i have witnessed it. So yes, those broads should go somewhere else with that shit or at least cover up.

FYI that was directed at TFD and greens.

TFD has been talking about the classes pigs that will plop down anywhere and just start breastfeeding. She mentioned the ones in aisles. I have seen it. I have been waiting in line and they will do it standing in line. The ones that take up a whole bench with their other kids and the all the baby equipment, the ones in places where you eat. This goes on and i have witnessed it. So yes, those broads should go somewhere else with that shit or at least cover up.
    I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

My feelings are this, not everyone has the same comfort levels with certain things. Seeing a strangers boob makes me uncomfortable when I am not expecting it. I don't die from it, I don't start saying fucked up things to the woman that might have herself exposed, but mentally I will wonder, "Why not just be in a comfortable area where people won't see your boobs?" For me, I might end up breast feeding in public in the future, but I will end up being covered or take myself somewhere quiet and away from passer by eyes only because I would feel uncomfortable having my boob out in public.

No one has to do shit.. ultimately. And my feelings don't change a thing, I just keep truckin. However, I would be lying if I said I was totally cool with seeing a strangers boobs in public.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

I can honestly say I have never seen things like this in my life, or if I have I didn't notice because breastfeeding is actually a lot more discreet than you probably think.

And as far as public decency stuff goes, it's legal in NY to walk around topless and has been for a while

Yes i know. It's never the ones you want to see that go topless in public though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post

So basically you guys were agreeing with me. I didn't say anything about if to breastfeed, although I do think that should be a discussion, but how long.
    Actually, I think they were agreeing with me!

Thank you for including greens in that because so far in this thread it's been like, "It's ok greens, we disagree. But that's life." and "TFD, you're so fucking judgmental and clueless."

Quote Originally Posted by chicachinacochina View Post
    Actually, I think they were agreeing with me!
    Um, no. They said they would decide on breastfeeding whether the father agreed or not but they would have a discussion with the father about whether or not to do extended breastfeeding.

Thread Information