Thread: Joe Paterno (85) died of lung cancer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think the janitor did tell people, and he was sobbing and slightly old and confused, and everyone ignored him.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I think the janitor did tell people, and he was sobbing and slightly old and confused, and everyone ignored him.
    That's what I read too. He was one of the only ones that told.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    That's what I read too. He was one of the only ones that told.
    I believe the problem with him is that he now has Alzheimer's and can't be relied on to testify.

Has anyone (men) bothered to mention what THEY would do if they were the one who stumbled upon the molestations?

It's hard for me to say for sure, especially since I'm not the type of guy to get all up in arms over shit. But I'm pretty sure if I witnessed this guy molesting boys, or knew for a fact that it was occurring, I'd probably try to fight him right there on the spot.

Makes you almost call into question the manhood of the men who failed to do anything about this. I realize that age may have been an issue, but still...
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Quote Originally Posted by wmdeeznuts View Post
    Has anyone (men) bothered to mention what THEY would do if they were the one who stumbled upon the molestations?

It's hard for me to say for sure, especially since I'm not the type of guy to get all up in arms over shit. But I'm pretty sure if I witnessed this guy molesting boys, or knew for a fact that it was occurring, I'd probably try to fight him right there on the spot.

Makes you almost call into question the manhood of the men who failed to do anything about this. I realize that age may have been an issue, but still...
    Call the police. Call the police. Call the police. Call the police. This guy was anally sodomizing a kid and someone saw him, and then sucking a little boy's penis. CALL THE GODDAMN COPS. After beating the shit out of him.

OR.....let's take another approach. If this crime was witnessed, then that means there is an actual victim, right there, that needs help. Forget about Sandusky for a second, what about the little boy sitting there with a swollen rectum who now has to go home with his rapist?!

You're telling me that the incident itself was more of a concern than the immediate and future well being of the child??? Why not go snatch the kid up and take him straight to the authorities or hospital for help? There's actually multiple things they did wrong.

1. Didn't help the kid
    2. Didn't beat the dude's ass
    3. Didn't report/follow up on the crime
    I wear caps with flat brims and sunglasses with white frames. I...DROOL...

Thread Information