Page 739 of 1606 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 789 839 1239 ... LastLast
Results 18,451 to 18,475 of 40141

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by qtkitycat View Post
    Quick question, when did Travis get his PPL ring?

On the sex tape JA mentions that Abe hopes TA gets his PPL ring. Is this the same ring JA stole?
    I don't think he ever got a PPL ring. I believe they had to make $100,000 in a year to earn that and I think I remember hearing that he made $80,000 one year but didn't make the 100K.
    the ring that JA stole was an engagement ring Travis purchased for an ex GF.

I am guessing we will never find out what Jodi did that caused Travis to say "you are sick and you scammed me?" I would really like to know and I was hoping if I was patient enough the information would gradually come out. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I am guessing we will never find out what Jodi did that caused Travis to say "you are sick and you scammed me?" I would really like to know and I was hoping if I was patient enough the information would gradually come out. I guess not.
    I believe that we will never know the definitive answers to anything close to the truth, concerning this case. Jodi will take them to her grave.

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I don't think he ever got a PPL ring. I believe they had to make $100,000 in a year to earn that and I think I remember hearing that he made $80,000 one year but didn't make the 100K.
    the ring that JA stole was an engagement ring Travis purchased for an ex GF.
    Hmm.. why am I thinking he did have a PPL ring? What ring was found on the kitchen counter? Was that something different?

Edit ---> Maybe a CTR ring?
    Last edited by Cocopop; 04-29-2013 at 05:32 PM.

I have been gone again for 5-6 days...I have said nothing profound or funny and could someone PLEASE rep me so I can mark my place while I go back and read!!??

Mad love,

Bat!
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Hmm.. why am I thinking he did have a PPL ring? What ring was found on the kitchen counter? Was that something different?

Edit ---> Maybe a CTR ring?
    Yes his CTR ring was on the counter in the kitchen. His roommate's GF thought it was strange that it was left there.

I believe Jodi had one as well. I think she mentioned hers in interogation w/ Det. Flores.

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by Tia111 View Post
    I wonder who will give closing arguments for the defense, PLEASE let it be Jenn!! It is an awful choice but I would rather it be her!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    Disable all automatic garage door openers within a 500 mile radius. The impact will be greater than a Yoko Ono 'hit' of the 70's. I think Jenn's been studying her technique.

Oh! And keep the dogs on a leash. But we've been doing that already. Be careful what you wish for.

Rumor has it that it's Nurmi.

Chris Hughes will be on Dr. Drew tonight. Should be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyp View Post
    just saw Dr D's preview of the show and (no surprise) Chris Hughes is saying they were actually trying to scare JA away from Travis to try and protect Travis... not the twisted version the defense cherry-picked from the emails.
    Except they were sending the emails to TA not Stabby so there's that He's embarrassed that he and his wife fell for Nurmi's lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlita View Post
    Has anyone seen the new article that Blink on Crime has up regarding this case??? I read over it quickly and I think she is trying to say that the sex pics from the murder day were not taken that day and she is referring to it as the candy sex escapade even going so far as to say that in ja's nude vag pic that the tootsie pop can be seen.......I could have read it wrong but I think that is what she is conveying in the article. Sorry I dont know how to link and you all know I dont post much but thought it was interesting what she is saying. Website is www.blinkoncrime.com, if anyone else has read it can you please tell me if you think the same as what I do??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Dear Lord in Heaven! I refuse to try to look for tootsie pops in Jodi's vajayjay! From what I can remember (after I scrubbed my eyes with bleach) is that it looked really dark in there.... But if anyone wants to try to look for candy in that pinata, go for it!

I thought this was interesting. It's from someone who interviewed Chris and Skye (before Deanna took the stand). I guess it was a surprise to everyone that Travis and Deanna had a sexual relationship. So in the interview, Chris and Skye say that there was no sex between Travis and Deanna. - But it tells some interesting stuff about Jodi and her pedophile claims and how Nurmi lied to the Hughes'.
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...52&h=UAQFWWDXK

FYI: Blink is on crack. She's never met a conspiracy theory she didn't like. She makes wild unsubstantiated claims about all kinds of cases. She presents well and then on further examination it turns out she's a loon (sound familiar?)

Quote Originally Posted by TMY1 View Post
    Why was juror #8 removed over a DUI? Isn't he innocent until his day in court?
    Because he might end up being prosecuted by JM's office.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    After that 2009 hearing where Det. Flores testified under oath that it was Dr. Horne's opinion the GSW might have been first and TA might have been conscious after the GSW, with Juan Martinez there representing the state and offering no objections to the testimony, the judge issued a ruling. (Judge Sally Duncan, who was handling the case at that time.) It said: 'The State presented evidence that the victim, Travis Alexander, was first shot on the right side of the head with a .25 caliber handgun and that bullet lodged in his left cheek. This wound was not fatal and may or may not have rendered the victim unconscious. The victim did not remain unconscious based on the infliction of other wounds and the location of blood-spatter evidence in the bathroom sink and blood in the hallway."

The prosecution's original position was GSW first, based on Dr. Horne's opinions and the blood evidence, later changed to GSW last. Why? Who knows...maybe after Jodi came up with her self-defense story? But yes, Horne's opinion did change from 'GSW could have been first' to 'GSW had to be last and I would never have said otherwise, oh and BTW I have no idea what that Detective was talking about, I don't recall EVER having a conversation with him about this case.'
    \

We don't know exactly what was said/objected to the hearing because we weren't there. Read the ME's report. It's pretty clear what Dr. Horn's initial thoughts were.

I still love ya though.

The defense wants Geffner to testify now about TA's brain function after the gun shot based on Stabby's lies.

4/27/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/29/2013
    NOTE: NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL TESTIMONY RE: SURREBUTTAL WITNESS
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

Ya'll rock!! Thanks ladies!!
    Now I have sum bidness to attend to....I hear that my lil Coconut has been put through some shieze??
    "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; They listen with the intent to reply." ~ anonymous
    "Keep calm and sing Soft Kitty"
    "it is what it is!"

Is that the long txt/IM or whatever where Travis says she is a sociopath and the worst thing that ever happened to him? I think it was from May 26, 2 days before the gun was 'stolen' from her gparents? In Det. Flores report from June 9, Mimi Hall tells him she knew Travis had spoken with Jodi "some time last week"...she says TA had called Jodi because he had caught her hacking into his email or Facebook account and confronted her about it. (That would actually have been 2 weeks prior but would make sense.)

Is that the long txt/IM or whatever where Travis says she is a sociopath and the worst thing that ever happened to him? I think it was from May 26, 2 days before the gun was 'stolen' from her gparents? In Det. Flores report from June 9, Mimi Hall tells him she knew Travis had spoken with Jodi "some time last week"...she says TA had called Jodi because he had caught her hacking into his email or Facebook account and confronted her about it. (That would actually have been 2 weeks prior but would make sense.)
    Yeah it is part of that long ass IM convo. I knew she hacked into his fb/email account-but I did not know he caught her and that's what he was referring to...thanks :)

Does anybody know what she did once she hacked into his accounts? Did she post in his name; write messages in his name; delete things so he wouldn't see them? Anybody know or is that something we don't know until after the trial and hopefully someone brings it all out?

The defense wants Geffner to testify now about TA's brain function after the gun shot based on Stabby's lies.

4/27/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/29/2013
    NOTE: NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL TESTIMONY RE: SURREBUTTAL WITNESS

Geffner wants to play ME now. The defense ,jmo, knows based on the previous jury questions that her goose is cooked.

I could be wrong, but I think he meant jodi scammed him by pretending to be this person she really wasnt. She converted to his religion in an effort to get close to him, and I think she appeared to be genuine and played the part at first, but after a while he probably saw who she really was and felt hurt by that

After that 2009 hearing where Det. Flores testified under oath that it was Dr. Horne's opinion the GSW might have been first and TA might have been conscious after the GSW, with Juan Martinez there representing the state and offering no objections to the testimony, the judge issued a ruling. (Judge Sally Duncan, who was handling the case at that time.) It said: 'The State presented evidence that the victim, Travis Alexander, was first shot on the right side of the head with a .25 caliber handgun and that bullet lodged in his left cheek. This wound was not fatal and may or may not have rendered the victim unconscious. The victim did not remain unconscious based on the infliction of other wounds and the location of blood-spatter evidence in the bathroom sink and blood in the hallway."

The prosecution's original position was GSW first, based on Dr. Horne's opinions and the blood evidence, later changed to GSW last. Why? Who knows...maybe after Jodi came up with her self-defense story? But yes, Horne's opinion did change from 'GSW could have been first' to 'GSW had to be last and I would never have said otherwise, oh and BTW I have no idea what that Detective was talking about, I don't recall EVER having a conversation with him about this case.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    We don't know exactly what was said/objected to the hearing because we weren't there. Read the ME's report. It's pretty clear what Dr. Horn's initial thoughts were.

I still love ya though.
    I you more! But, we do know what Det. Flores testified to at the 2009 hearing, because he was cross examined about it by Nurmi on day 5 of the trial. It's all there, day 5 part two, starting at 58:00 minutes (David Lohr's edited youtube video). Det. Flores spoke to Dr. Horne the day before the hearing and testified at the hearing that Dr. Horne's opinion was that the GSW could have been first and that TA could have been conscious after the GSW. Martinez was there representing the State and did not dispute this. The judge's ruling that I quoted bears that out. Horne's opinion changed.

And I have read the ME report. It says: "The wound track perforates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and transverses the right anterior fossa without gross evidence of significant intracranial hemorrhage or apparent cerebral injury (although the exam of brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains"). Nothing about wound sequence or immediate incapacitation because those things would be speculation and not part of an autopsy report.

Just the facts, ma'am.

Quote Originally Posted by deanna1247 View Post
    Humm you're probably right Ian, but I have seen people in prison awaiting sentencing. It was a long time ago and it was a relative.
    That must have been an unusual circumstance. Was that person perhaps already serving a prison sentence for an earlier offense? I suppose anything is possible but I do believe the regular process is what I described.

If Jodi had made her two million dollars bail, she would be out on supervision and taken into the Sheriff's custody at the moment the guilty verdict is proclaimed. Sending her away to prison at that point might put her at an inconvenient distance away from her lawyers who will have to work on her case at sentencing. I think it's generally accepted that felons await trial, (and during trial) and sentencing in the jail of the jurisdiction that is trying them, and they serve their sentence in the State or Federal prison.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I think she has always been able to talk her way out of anything. She may have BPD, but I think she also has sociopathic traits, if she isn't a straight up psychopath.

One of the things that has always bothered me (and fascinated me!) is how easily she lies and how convincing she is. The lies may be obvious (in that they could not possibly be true) but she tells them very well and with great confidence.
    I have always had her pegged as a sociopath. She set off my sociopath radar from the start.

I also agree about her lying... she seems so completely sincere and confident when she lies that it makes it harder for people to disbelieve her. She does not show any of the usual signs that regular people tend to associate with being lied to. I think that is part of the fascination with this trial, the fact the she is so alien, so..."other". She looks like a regular human, so we are fascinated and puzzled by her behavior that makes her so totally different from the rest of us.

Her pictures are like her emotions, she copies them from other people.
    This sums it up perfectly.

She claimed she rented a car to save on fuel as her car was a gas guzzler. She left her car at her brother's home and her sister in law drove her to the rental car place, according to her.
    Does anyone know what make and model the car she owned at that time was? The car she did not drive on the trip because it was a gas guzzler? I just can't imagine that the math would add up that renting a car for several days and putting almost 3,000 miles on it would be cheaper than just using her own car.

When the jury comes back with M1 she'll be put on suicide watch, dressed in a paper nightie, no pencils, no safety razors.
    That suits me fine. No pencils will drive her nuts. I wish we could all send her pictures of ourselves with all our many writing implements... and we can buy more at any time, as many as we wish.

@Jodiannarias 27 Apr

I'm working on a little project that is going to help support domestic violence shelters.I'm hoping it'll be off the ground this coming week

What an evil bitch.
    This one made me furious. Just when I think she can't possibly sink any lower, she does. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Dear Lord in Heaven! I refuse to try to look for tootsie pops in Jodi's vajayjay! From what I can remember (after I scrubbed my eyes with bleach) is that it looked really dark in there.... But if anyone wants to try to look for candy in that pinata, go for it!
    "...look for candy in that pinata..."...

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Yes his CTR ring was on the counter in the kitchen. His roommate's GF thought it was strange that it was left there.

I believe Jodi had one as well. I think she mentioned hers in interogation w/ Det. Flores.
    The acronyms are creeping in and I'm not keeping up. What is a CTR ring?

Thanks anybody.
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Tainted snatch? Cottage cheese legs? The fuck? Some of you must be perfect in every way possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I you more! But, we do know what Det. Flores testified to at the 2009 hearing, because he was cross examined about it by Nurmi on day 5 of the trial. It's all there, day 5 part two, starting at 58:00 minutes (David Lohr's edited youtube video). Det. Flores spoke to Dr. Horne the day before the hearing and testified at the hearing that Dr. Horne's opinion was that the GSW could have been first and that TA could have been conscious after the GSW. Martinez was there representing the State and did not dispute this. The judge's ruling that I quoted bears that out. Horne's opinion changed.

And I have read the ME report. It says: "The wound track perforates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and transverses the right anterior fossa without gross evidence of significant intracranial hemorrhage or apparent cerebral injury (although the exam of brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains"). Nothing about wound sequence or immediate incapacitation because those things would be speculation and not part of an autopsy report.

Just the facts, ma'am.
    We know what Nurmi was trying to imply about Dr Horn. Det Flores isn't the first to be wrong on theory about how/why a victim was murdered and he won't be the last.

The defense had an opportunity to call Dr Horn at that very same hearing and at subsequent hearings. They didn't. Know why? Because it suited their purpose not to!

The defense has also had 4 1/2 yrs to have another ME give a different opinion yet...they didn't. Know why? They were afraid of finding out Dr Horn is right.

Now in their desperation they want Geffner, a PHD, not an MD and certainly not one who has performed 5 or 6 thousand autopsies to testify based on Stabby's lies about the sequence of the wounds.

Oh, man. I really hope JW or Nurmi uses the same ridiculous argument that they just showed on Vinnie's HLN show. The "defense" side was asked the question how do you explain the gas cans; the rental car; the dyed hair, etc. Their answer: even if she did premeditate the murder, she abandoned that idea. (Evidenced by their sex pictures) THEN she snapped! LOL Oh, please...answer my prayers and give that argument. There can't be a juror that stupid, can there? Well, I guess there are, but c'mon

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Tainted snatch? Cottage cheese legs? The fuck? Some of you must be perfect in every way possible.
    How'd you know?

I don't really care what people say (except the ones that hound ya to death with their argument until you agree). I move past what I don't care about. But that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    Does anyone know what make and model the car she owned at that time was? The car she did not drive on the trip because it was a gas guzzler? I just can't imagine that the math would add up that renting a car for several days and putting almost 3,000 miles on it would be cheaper than just using her own car.
    She owned an Infiniti sport model, 2 door. She bought it to match the one driven Darryl's wife along with her boobies and her blonde hair

Quote Originally Posted by Ian 1 View Post
    The acronyms are creeping in and I'm not keeping up. What is a CTR ring?

Thanks anybody.
    Its kinda like a promise ring

From wiki:
    "Choose the right" is a saying or motto among members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) that is taught to children and used by members of the church as a reminder to act righteously. The phrase is taken from an LDS hymn which has that title.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choose_the_right

Quote Originally Posted by Wishmich View Post
    Oh, man. I really hope JW or Nurmi uses the same ridiculous argument that they just showed on Vinnie's HLN show. The "defense" side was asked the question how do you explain the gas cans; the rental car; the dyed hair, etc. Their answer: even if she did premeditate the murder, she abandoned that idea. (Evidenced by their sex pictures) THEN she snapped! LOL Oh, please...answer my prayers and give that argument. There can't be a juror that stupid, can there? Well, I guess there are, but c'mon
    They know that TA had room mates riiiight? That she couldn't kill him when she arrived because one or both of them were home, riiiight? (In my best JM voice)

She owned an Infiniti sport model, 2 door. She bought it to match the one driven Darryl's wife along with her boobies and her blonde hair
    What woman in her right mind competes with the ex-wife? Jeese.

Thread Information