Page 100 of 439 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

i just liked how dr. phil kinda called her out in the little bit we got to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I've been having trouble connecting to MDS all afternoon....boo
    I watched the youtube preview of Dr Phil for monday. I'm getting excited. It appears Dr Phil is going to call her out :)

I like that Phil called her an accuser and she denied it. He also asked how they knew the person in the video was a female. I don't recall the Ingrams thinking there was a female in any video...?

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    I like that Phil called her an accuser and she denied it. He also asked how they knew the person in the video was a female. I don't recall the Ingrams thinking there was a female in any video...?
    I was wondering that too. Didn't know they were accusing a girl and her BF of murdering Morgan?!

LOL some of the commenters are saying they submitted TI's case to Nancy Grace. Someone else followed up by saying "I don’t know… Nancy Grace does not have credibility in the eyes of a lot of the public. Her attention to Morgan’s case could work against it." I would seriously LOVE to see NG put the hurtin' on them.

On another note, is she using ? and ? now because of the ROs from October? I don't even know why I asked, that I'm certain it's the reason...

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I'm beli. I'm from Texas. I like turtles.
    Hey, everybody! I got some awesome news. We have a new crew member today, Beli. So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I was wondering that too. Didn't know they were accusing a girl and her BF of murdering Morgan?!
    On her blog she talks about how it looks like a girl. One thing that I've found is in the police report she states she was dressed for the weather. After she posted the video and got comments she now says it looks like a girl wearing hardly any warm clothes.

One of the videos definitely looks like a female. Toni hinted that it might be HH (yes, I know her real name but not sure I should post it here), even though HH looks to be much more, um, full-figured than the slim person in the video. Others have speculated that the girl in the video might be Morgan herself.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    On her blog she talks about how it looks like a girl. One thing that I've found is in the police report she states she was dressed for the weather. After she posted the video and got comments she now says it looks like a girl wearing hardly any warm clothes.
    I hope I don't regret addressing you but - are you coming around? Are you pointing out discrepancies?

I must have missed it. The videos on Dr. Phil vs. when they were on her blog were sure enhanced in the previews.

Oh holy shit fire I am excited for 3 PM on Monday!!
    Dr P questions her and her face says it all.....it looks like he totally catches her with her hand in the psycho jar!!!!

Hey, everybody! I got some awesome news. We have a new crew member today, Beli. So I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. I'll start. My name is Rod, and I like to party.
    Even though you are a little slow coming to grips with reality, I do find you amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    If someone already mentioned this I apologize, I just don't have the energy to catch up right now. Another one of Toni's OUTRIGHT lies. She says that she was "unaware a few people were busy asking the Dr. Phil Show to share their thoughts on the story of Morgan?s Stalking". I call BULLSHIT times a zillion, someone even posted the letter that she had sent Dr. Phil in the comment section, which are all obviously approved by Toni herself. Whatever.
    Yep. I even commented on that pages back because I thought it was weak sauce to want to go on Dr Phil because you thought your daughter was stalked and murdered. It seemed logical to me that they should be pestering the hell out of Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer or Bret Baier, but no, they were stuck on a talk show.

As far as I remember, there was a video the Ingram's got of a someone tracking around the yard by the cameras one night. When Toni posted it on her blog, her supporters started saying it looked like a girl, so Toni suddenly agreed that it WAS a girl. Then when her supporters started saying it was HH, Toni agreed that it WAS HH. But, HH was not as thin as the girl in the images.

Oh, and the girl in the images had a backpack on, and a toque, or something. I can't fully remember.

But, until her supporters started sounding off about it, Toni really had no idea who it was regarding man/woman/child. Once the supporters gave her the first straw to grasp, she grabbed the whole sdmn handful and ran with it. Then the supporters suggested that it was someone trying to cover for K, as he was out of town that weekend and that they'd be right to go out there and make someone noitice that the 'stalker' was there while K was away - so it REALLY couldn't be K doing the stalking. So Toni agreed that it WAS someone covering for him. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Here, we kind figured (well, some anyways) that it was just someone lost passing through the yard. Or it could have been Morgan herself/her friend sneaking out of the house.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    As far as I remember, there was a video the Ingram's got of a someone tracking around the yard by the cameras one night. When Toni posted it on her blog, her supporters started saying it looked like a girl, so Toni suddenly agreed that it WAS a girl. Then when her supporters started saying it was HH, Toni agreed that it WAS HH. But, HH was not as thin as the girl in the images.

Oh, and the girl in the images had a backpack on, and a toque, or something. I can't fully remember.

But, until her supporters started sounding off about it, Toni really had no idea who it was regarding man/woman/child. Once the supporters gave her the first straw to grasp, she grabbed the whole sdmn handful and ran with it. Then the supporters suggested that it was someone trying to cover for K, as he was out of town that weekend and that they'd be right to go out there and make someone noitice that the 'stalker' was there while K was away - so it REALLY couldn't be K doing the stalking. So Toni agreed that it WAS someone covering for him. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Here, we kind figured (well, some anyways) that it was just someone lost passing through the yard. Or it could have been Morgan herself/her friend sneaking out of the house.
    At first I wasn't buying that Morgan was sneaking in/out (nor was I buying the stalker bit), but after hanging out here for a while, it's evident. It comes across as the reason for the cameras was to catch her and her buddies sneaking around, NOT because there was some stalker.

Not to beat a dead horse, but c'mon. They invested all of this money into security cameras, a punch pad for their door, but never, ever, ever thought to buy one of those alarms that go off when they sense a door being opened or vibration on the windows? They're $14 at Home Depot, and they go off if there's so much as a thunderclap. The noise is enough to deafen Helen Keller. If someone had been beating on the windows, not only would it wake up the entire house, it would scare the everloving shit out of a "stalker." Believe me, I have them and they're so sensitive I turned them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    Yep. I even commented on that pages back because I thought it was weak sauce to want to go on Dr Phil because you thought your daughter was stalked and murdered. It seemed logical to me that they should be pestering the hell out of Brian Williams, Diane Sawyer or Bret Baier, but no, they were stuck on a talk show.
    It is probably best she ended up on a show with a legitimate psychiatrist, poor Diane Sawyer wouldn't know what hit her.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    Toni is constantly mentioning B was jealous of Morgan because of how much prettier Morgan was . . . I gotta say, B's a good looking chick
    Team Leyash

At first I wasn't buying that Morgan was sneaking in/out (nor was I buying the stalker bit), but after hanging out here for a while, it's evident. It comes across as the reason for the cameras was to catch her and her buddies sneaking around, NOT because there was some stalker.

Not to beat a dead horse, but c'mon. They invested all of this money into security cameras, a punch pad for their door, but never, ever, ever thought to buy one of those alarms that go off when they sense a door being opened or vibration on the windows? They're $14 at Home Depot, and they go off if there's so much as a thunderclap. The noise is enough to deafen Helen Keller. If someone had been beating on the windows, not only would it wake up the entire house, it would scare the everloving shit out of a "stalker." Believe me, I have them and they're so sensitive I turned them off.
    There is an entire pasture of horses that have been beaten, bludgeoned and set on fire at this point.

It is probably best she ended up on a show with a legitimate psychiatrist, poor Diane Sawyer wouldn't know what hit her.
    Dr. Phil is a quack.

edit: He is not and has never been a Psychiatrist. He has a PhD in Psychology and he used to be licensed as so. He is nothing more than an opinionated Maury Povich, and I hate him. He ranks in nuttiness with this Toni twat.
    Last edited by McMama; 11-09-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Agreed, and she seems smart. No tthe type to go on a show like Dr Phil if she was in fact guilty of murder. I feel bad for her.

There is an entire pasture of horses that have been beaten, bludgeoned and set on fire at this point.
    No kidding. For a while I really wanted to see how this lunacy played out, but now I'm ready to just watch it on Dr. Phil and move on to a "real" stalking case. I work in a Level 1 trauma center, I see plenty of crazy there.

Just had to watch that preview a second time! I love the look on her face. Nowhere to run, faced with opposition and she can't accuse him of being a part of the stalker gang! Wth is she gonna do? Oh gah, I hate my cable provider for being incompetent jerkfaces. There has to be somewhere to watch this on the internet. If not, please, somebody do an update on this thread when he calls her out on the accusing.

Oh boy, we could beat a whole herd of horses in ther if we wanted. Way to many things left unanswered. Too many parts of her story that make no sense. Like, how come no one slept in Morgan's room to hear the problem first hand?? Oh my, don't get me started!!

On that note though, I wonder if Dr. Phil or his staff just happened to find this site in their travels around, doing research about the show. And, I wonder if any of the questions he has will be questions we asked too!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Oh boy, we could beat a whole herd of horses in ther if we wanted. Way to many things left unanswered. Too many parts of her story that make no sense. Like, how come no one slept in Morgan's room to hear the problem first hand?? Oh my, don't get me started!!

On that note though, I wonder if Dr. Phil or his staff just happened to find this site in their travels around, doing research about the show. And, I wonder if any of the questions he has will be questions we asked too!
    I hope he does corner them with the questions we have asked. Surely the producers/staff have found this site, considering it was the 2nd thing that popped up when I questioned the validity of TI's claims.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    edit: He is not and has never been a Psychiatrist. He has a PhD in Psychology and he used to be licensed as so. He is nothing more than an opinionated Maury Povich, and I hate him. He ranks in nuttiness with this Toni twat.
    So what you're saying is he was a psychologist, which isn't that much different than a psychiatrist, aside from the fact that psychologists can't prescribe medicine. His show is clearly more about entertainment than anything else, but you can't act like having a PhD in psychology doesn't give him a little bit more credibility than Maury Povich in what he's doing. He was a licensed therapist, and at least his show does more than expose who the real baby daddy is.

Thread Information