Page 97 of 439 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

I consider myself more of a cat person, but I do have both dog and cat. Dog is a chocolate lab named Rusty Shakleford. Cat is a gray and white stray named Gabby.

Funny, but I didn't know that Frankie was a nickname for Ashley.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Everyone just take a FUCKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF HOLDING A HANDWRITTEN SIGN THAT SAYS "IM NOT LEESA."

NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Also, if we are playing kickball, I am OBVIOUSLY the captain.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Everyone just take a FUCKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF HOLDING A HANDWRITTEN SIGN THAT SAYS "IM NOT LEESA."

NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Also, if we are playing kickball, I am OBVIOUSLY the captain.

I mean, it's like, already in your name.
    Lurker checking in.

This is why we had things like a verification thread.

noob here. i've been following this thread since shortly after it started. i like to read along while i have downtime at work, and nod my head in agreement with most of you. i really don't have much to say that hasn't been said already. morgan likely had an accidental OD after a night of partying with her friends. or she killed herself. we came to that conclusion on page 1 of this thread. i keep following because it amuses me, and keeps me thoroughly sidetracked from my job.

i do believe that pizzed has a personal connection with K or B's family. has anyone confirmed his/her IP address?

i don't think that FranklinT is leesa. although, the writing style that we saw at the beginning with all the ... was a pretty interesting similarity to leesa.

anyway, now that my account is activated, i might chime in more. i just didn't want to be one of the lurkers. :)

i missed moonshoes for a while, but thanks to franklin and pizzed, my day is a lot more entertaining.

I know this thread is great entertainment, with some education thrown it

If someone already mentioned this I apologize, I just don't have the energy to catch up right now. Another one of Toni's OUTRIGHT lies. She says that she was "unaware a few people were busy asking the Dr. Phil Show to share their thoughts on the story of Morgan’s Stalking". I call BULLSHIT times a zillion, someone even posted the letter that she had sent Dr. Phil in the comment section, which are all obviously approved by Toni herself. Whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. So sad. BUT YES! Get. Your. Fanny. To. The. Pet. Thread! I wanna see fur babies!
    A pet thread?? Yes PLEASE! Seriously, I'm new around these parts, is that for real? I could use some diversity in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    If someone already mentioned this I apologize, I just don't have the energy to catch up right now. Another one of Toni's OUTRIGHT lies. She says that she was "unaware a few people were busy asking the Dr. Phil Show to share their thoughts on the story of Morgan?s Stalking". I call BULLSHIT times a zillion, someone even posted the letter that she had sent Dr. Phil in the comment section, which are all obviously approved by Toni herself. Whatever.
    yes! i've seen the mention of dr. phil in the comments MANY times. she's pretty ballsy with the lies lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Regarding the lady today: On one hand, I'm glad this chick is being honest with her feelings, but on the other hand, actually saying that out loud to your autistic daughter? Biotch, please.
    That woman was vile, but to be fair, she did (supposedly) see her mother stab her father in the heart when she was little. I mean, that's gotta mess you up a bit.

gah! sorry for the double post. the board has been very slow and glitchy the last couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    Tell me about it... I sometimes wonder how people can go on public shows like that and say they are on drugs, or abusing their child, or whatever... and NOT wind up arrested.

Same goes with the shows like "Intervention." How can the cops not be called??
    Some sort of agreement between the producers and the the treatment centers.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzedPenguins View Post
    Does anyone else think it is very suspicious that Steve's friend, David, died after Toni cooked him a meal?
    I found it suspicious, but I wasn't on this forum at the time. I was still somewhat buying into her bullshit.

I hope that when the ME did the autopsy on David, that he checked for Amitryptiline overdose. Or injections under his nails.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    I heard Toni likes it in the berm.
    I literally just died haaha!

Quote Originally Posted by bayoupup View Post
    Funny, but I didn't know that Frankie was a nickname for Ashley.
    Franklin is my nickname. Not Frankin. And it's my nickname because my cheeks made my friends think I looked like Franklin the turtle. My full nickname used to be Fuckin' Franklin. Or Double F.

Not Frankie**

Wow, Toni's supporters on the blog really came out in droves when she announced the Dr Phil appearance. I haven't seen that many comments on the blog in a long time. It's one huge circle jerk over there. I wonder how many of those comments are from the same people, just with different aliases?

I think Toni is LOVING all the attention. I saw one interview with her early on and I think someone mentioned it but her and her husband just seemed so carefree and happy. I know people have to move on with their lives but it just struck me as VERY ODD! But what about this case isnt odd.

Quote Originally Posted by MissusAGL View Post
    Wow, Toni's supporters on the blog really came out in droves when she announced the Dr Phil appearance. I haven't seen that many comments on the blog in a long time. It's one huge circle jerk over there. I wonder how many of those comments are from the same people, just with different aliases?
    I found it odd myself, my thought was they had just been silently sitting back, reading, hoping for something to actually happen. Considering her lack of substance and evidence,what could anyone say really? Now they have a more gasoline to add to their crazy-fire. Why they aren't cathcing on like the rest of us is beyond me, and here I thought I was slow.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    I found it odd myself, my thought was they had just been silently sitting back, reading, hoping for something to actually happen. Considering her lack of substance and evidence,what could anyone say really? Now they have a more gasoline to add to their crazy-fire. Why they aren't cathcing on like the rest of us is beyond me, and here I thought I was slow.
    Do you think seeing the Dr. Phil show will help some of them see through this? Or will they just blame it all on "editing?" That is, if Dr. Phil does call her out. I have a feeling he will kind of leave the whole thing open-ended and not really come to any definite conclusions. He's not as blunt and tough as he used to be, in my opinion.

Having read this entire thread thus far, it seems to me that most people here have come to their conclusions based on? well, nothing.

1. People seem to believe that Toni's re-telling of last year's events must be untrue or false because it's an inconsistent account and somewhat contradictory.

2. People seem to believe that the published police reports are very accurate and what Toni's story should be compared to, in order to determine whether Toni is telling the truth.

We have story 1 and story 2. You are trying to decide, based on these two stories, what happened. It sounds like you've mostly decided that story 2 must be true. I have no idea why, as both are clearly not accurate accounts of what really happened.

Both were written by humans. We make mistakes unintentionally, and intentionally. Further, we tend to remember things the way we remember them, not necessarily the way they happened. What happened on 9/11? What was the exact sequence of events? An event certainly recorded in many media. Yet we'll get many different accounts regardless. This applies to both of these stories. The one put forth by Toni, and the one put forth by the cops. Neither is accurate. This explains why Toni insists the truth is different. To her it is. But, that doesn't mean she's crazy or delusional. Perhaps she's crazy for a variety of other reasons but this is not what makes her crazy. If the cops were debating this in a blog (in their spare time, off-duty), they'd sound just as delusional and inconsistent.

You say story 1 keeps morphing and mutating. Of course it does. Toni doesn't know what happened. It is simply her best account of what she thinks happened. Sometimes "your best" isn't good enough. She lived through it from her point of view and started keeping a log of some kind when she realized she probably should. She has some videos and other materials that prove nothing. That's why it's evolving. It's not evolving to mislead people from what I can tell. What would be the point of that? It's evolving to fill the gaps that are there, as she keeps on theorizing. She's as lost as anyone trying to decipher what happened. Toni is a grieving mother, offering her story to anyone willing to listen. It's clearly a biased story in its delivery. Would your story, as a grieving parent, not be biased?

Why would story 2 not be accurate? The cops have no bias. Why would the cops note things down wrong? In addition to just making little mistakes here and there like we all do? Well, because they're just doing their jobs. Have you ever been lazy at work? Worked the nightshift? Haven't quite felt like doing your job 100%? Maybe you were just having a bad day? Have you ever tried to cover up things just to save your own ass? Have you ever tried to hide anything from your boss or co-workers? I know I have. Just to make it seem that "yes, sir, I did my job today". The cops probably did their best. And, sometimes, "your best" isn't good enough.

If you read about Garfield County and its cops and elected officials, a very interesting image starts forming. The chief sheriff, Lou Vallario, for example, seems like a very opinionated fellow. Just doesn't sound like the professional he should be, serving his community. Just google his name and read about the various entanglements. I bet there are many elected officials in all kinds of conflicting positions in that county. Like there are in many counties. Why does any of this matter? Because corruption always clouds the truth.

You've all arrived at some interesting conclusions.

Suicide. If Morgan wanted to kill herself, why would she draw any attention to it? Why would she do it at home, of all places, if it's under surveillance? If she was pissed off at her overbearing parents, why would she then not leave a note to them, to tell them that - to really make them feel bad? Also, just because one does drugs, does not mean you're more likely to kill yourself. I'm still here. 90% of America is on some kind of a drug. Morgan was likely trying things out much later in life since she had medical problems in the past. Also, people that I know, who have had medical problems in the past, are happier to be alive than most, having overcome something that threatened their existence.

Toni did it. Again, why would you draw any attention to it? If you in any way seriously fucked up as a parent, why draw any attention to it by blogging about it? You're seeking to be arrested for the killing of your own child? This story wouldn't be on here if she did it. We wouldn't know about it. If you live in a small mountain town, everybody knows you. Would you voluntarily put yourself out there, risking your reputation and place in that small community?

Toni is bat shit cray cray. Therefore, no logic can be applied to her. Anything goes. This doesn't ring true either. Read her posts and read her comments. Hysteria, paranoia, hate, love, fear. Bursts of writing without much consideration perhaps. But, I don't see bat shit. She should re-write her posts at least once for clarity and to fix the grammatical errors.

Toni edited the online version of her daughter. Did she? Do we actually have proof of this? Before and after? If so, what was edited? What was removed? Was it a questionable quote? A questionable photo? Something that would prove Morgan offed herself? Something worth real value was removed? I doubt it. I'd imagine most parents would edit their dead child's accounts if they felt something misrepresented the child when going public. It's the fucking internet - how much random crap do you have in various places you put there when you were gloriously drunk at 3AM?

The biggest problem with the whole thing is that Morgan's death is not classified as "undetermined". Why is it not "undetermined"? Who determined what it is, based on solid evidence? Who has enough proof to say it's now a suicide? Who says? Why? Does it have to do with some numbers on a crime chart somewhere that plays a part in political and monetary outcomes for someone? Are people scared of losing their jobs? Are people scared of other past cases being put under a microscope? It doesn't have to be labeled anything crazy. It's probably about money. Most things are. It's just another day in America. Mistakes were made and mistakes get covered up. All the time.

Sadly, in seeking truth for Morgan, we have nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Do you think seeing the Dr. Phil show will help some of them see through this? Or will they just blame it all on "editing?" That is, if Dr. Phil does call her out. I have a feeling he will kind of leave the whole thing open-ended and not really come to any definite conclusions. He's not as blunt and tough as he used to be, in my opinion.
    I do think seeing it would plant that seed, and maybe bring that nagging doubt that they have to feel to surface. I had it myself, in fact, I really avoided reading the police reports because of it. It was all down hill from there, when I stumbled on this site it sealed the deal for me, personally. Even though way back in the beginning of T's blog someone mentioned this sight, I still didnt venture over here, knowing in the back of my head what I would find. You know what makes me cringe like you do the morning after a heavy night of drinking remembering all the stupid shit you have done? The fact that I emailed practically EVERYONE in my address book and told them to read this loon's blog, now they are going to see Dr. Phil and think I am just as batshit. Fabuolous.

Quote Originally Posted by omgitsk8lyn View Post
    noob here. i've been following this thread since shortly after it started. i like to read along while i have downtime at work, and nod my head in agreement with most of you. i really don't have much to say that hasn't been said already. morgan likely had an accidental OD after a night of partying with her friends. or she killed herself. we came to that conclusion on page 1 of this thread. i keep following because it amuses me, and keeps me thoroughly sidetracked from my job.

i do believe that pizzed has a personal connection with K or B's family. has anyone confirmed his/her IP address?

i don't think that FranklinT is leesa. although, the writing style that we saw at the beginning with all the ... was a pretty interesting similarity to leesa.

anyway, now that my account is activated, i might chime in more. i just didn't want to be one of the lurkers. :)

i missed moonshoes for a while, but thanks to franklin and pizzed, my day is a lot more entertaining.
    I agree with this. haha!
    I'm not exactly a noob. But don't post a whole bunch, really. Welcome to MDS!

This thread is going to disappear into the abyss soon. I think the forum is having another crash. And if there is one thing I won't miss, it will be this thread.

I am going to be all like..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoa View Post
    Crazy lady: You have my sympathy. It's sad to watch that downward spiral. Tough road ahead.
    Thank you! It hurts to see him struggle to get up and to see him fall. He's just so happy. Hoping and praying for more time.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Thread Information