Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Morton cut the fetus out of Reagan Hancock (22), killing both mother and baby, after faking her pregnancy

Taylor Morton cut the fetus out of Reagan Hancock (22), killing both mother and baby, after faking her pregnancy

This one has gotten me going down the rabbit hole.

Reagan Hancock

Seven months pregnant woman, 22, dies along with her unborn daughter after her 'friend forcibly cut the baby from her womb in horrifying attack at her home'

A heavily pregnant woman has been killed along with her unborn baby in Texas, allegedly by a friend who cut the infant from her womb then took her to a hospital across state lines.

Reagan Hancock, 22, who was seven and a half months pregnant, was found by her mother in her home in New Boston, Texas, on Friday.

The woman - who already had a daughter - had had her belly cut open and the baby she was carrying removed from her womb.

Nearly 50 miles away, a female suspect was arrested in Idabel, Oklahoma, after allegedly taking the baby to a hospital. The baby has since died.

That woman has not yet been named by police but it's been claimed by Reagan's family on social media that she was a friend.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-cut-womb.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Comments about Taylor not being able to have kids -

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Taylor and her gender reveal. She had her husband brand a cow to commemorate the fake pregnancy. (it's texas, yeehaw)

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Imagine, for a moment, being mentally ill enough to fake a pregnancy. Then imagine taking it a million steps further by

killing a pregnant friend and stealing her unborn child from her.

I don't want to see this bitch locked up, she needs to die. Fuck all the sympathy because she's "obviously mentally ill". No, fuck that shit.

She killed a healthy pregnant woman. A friend of hers. That kind of bullshit shouldn't get her 10 years in a psychiatric facility, it should get that cunt the death penalty.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

That poor woman, her baby, and the cow.
    Why the fuck would you have a hysterectomy unless you wanted it or it was medically necessary?
    If it wasn't medically necessary and she had the surgery willingly then fuck this woman cow!
    Not being able to have another kid is no excuse for cutting a woman open.
    You could've adopted, you dumbass!
    I hope she gets thrown in prison for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

It's not necessarily so easy to adopt. Especially if you're nuts. Just sayin.

If you're not nuts, at what point does faking a pregnancy seem like a good idea? I mean I can maybe understand that you don't want to admit you made a mistake thinking you were pg and got hubby all excited and it turned out not to be (baby snatching is still not the answer) but if you've had your tubes tied or had a hx? You know this isn't going to end well.

Also, can we stop calling people who do things like this "friends" of the victim? Bare minimum bar to being my friend. You can't murder me. Not to get my unborn child, my car, my dog, my wallet, not for any reason. At best we are acquaintances.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

So she already had 1 kid?

I cant imagine what Reagan went through having her stomach cut open with no pain killers.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 10-12-2020 at 06:00 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    So she already had 1 kid?

I cant imagine what Reagan went throw having her stomach cut open with no pain killers.
    I think Reagan has a kid.
    The woman - who already had a daughter - had had her belly cut open and the baby she was carrying removed from her womb.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I think Reagan has a kid.
    O Ok sorry I was confused. Taylor has a kid with her in the picture upthread.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    O Ok sorry I was confused. Taylor has a kid with her in the picture upthread.
    I think they both had a kid/kids.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Wouldnt Taylor's husband know that she had a hysterectomy?

I want to know if the husband was in on it also, or if he was just as fooled. I just don't see how that can be....like wouldn't he tell it's a fake bump?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I want to know if the husband was in on it also, or if he was just as fooled. I just don't see how that can be....like wouldn't he tell it's a fake bump?
    Maybe this isn't the husband she had the first kid with? She could've gotten a hysterectomy then divorce.
    How far along was she supposedly?
    She's so fat, she could've pretended her blubber was a baby. Depending on where the placenta is located, it's hard to feel a baby move depending on how far along she was supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I read comments on FB that he was in on it....that he held her down while his wife cut the baby out

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

That poor cow.
    And Reagan

booking photo

What happened to the blonde fat bitch?

I just started looking into this and omg. From this link (https://truecrimesociety.com/2020/10...from-her-womb/) Taylor says that she has 2 other kids, she had them both vaginally but for their plan this one was a c section. Did they also cut her belly up to look like they pulled the baby from her before she went to the hospital? I need to go to bed soon but now I want to go deeper into this
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post

I just started looking into this and omg. From this link (https://truecrimesociety.com/2020/10...from-her-womb/) Taylor says that she has 2 other kids, she had them both vaginally but for their plan this one was a c section. Did they also cut her belly up to look like they pulled the baby from her before she went to the hospital? I need to go to bed soon but now I want to go deeper into this
    I think she tried to say she had the baby at home (not C-section) when the cop pulled her over....dumb bitch really thought the doctors at the hospital wouldn't be able to tell she hadn't given birth? Idiot.

yeah, that true crime society blog is great with all the info.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Okay, the horrendous shit of this whole story aside, can we PLEASE STOP with this gender reveal crap? Nobody fucking cares enough about the sex of your baby for you to start wildfires and hurt animals over. People are so fucking narcissistic. Just STOP.

Yeah, she's batshit and there's no way the husband/boyfriend/whatever he is didn't know what was happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Okay, the horrendous shit of this whole story aside, can we PLEASE STOP with this gender reveal crap? Nobody fucking cares enough about the sex of your baby for you to start wildfires and hurt animals over. People are so fucking narcissistic. Just STOP.

Yeah, she's batshit and there's no way the husband/boyfriend/whatever he is didn't know what was happening.
    I just keep thinking my grandma would be horrified. You don't talk about a baby that's not born yet, of course she had no way of knowing if she was expecting a boy or a girl so that was not going to happen. But any info you gave out about the expected blessing was a way for the devil to get his mitts on the kid. You don't buy stuff for the nursery, you don't name the baby, none of that. You whisper the name to the pastor for the baptism, just so God knows your child before the evil world does. Of course that can backfire too, apparently she was so appalled by the name her husband gave their oldest son she insisted on naming the other 15 kids.

I think she tried to say she had the baby at home (not C-section) when the cop pulled her over....dumb bitch really thought the doctors at the hospital wouldn't be able to tell she hadn't given birth? Idiot.
    That's what gets me every time people try this...obviously it'll take drs 2 seconds of them sticking their fingers inside you to realize you didn't just give birth. I have no idea how she convinced another idiot this was a good plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That's what gets me every time people try this...obviously it'll take drs 2 seconds of them sticking their fingers inside you to realize you didn't just give birth. I have no idea how she convinced another idiot this was a good plan.
    You obviously underestimate the bewildering ignorance of our neighbors.

I hope they cut Taylor in prison.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I just keep thinking my grandma would be horrified. You don't talk about a baby that's not born yet, of course she had no way of knowing if she was expecting a boy or a girl so that was not going to happen. But any info you gave out about the expected blessing was a way for the devil to get his mitts on the kid. You don't buy stuff for the nursery, you don't name the baby, none of that. You whisper the name to the pastor for the baptism, just so God knows your child before the evil world does. Of course that can backfire too, apparently she was so appalled by the name her husband gave their oldest son she insisted on naming the other 15 kids.
    Your grandmother had 16 kids?!

Yeah. If the doctor can't stick his fist in your birth canal, you didn't give birth, but then again, I didn't have a mirror to look down there while giving birth.

Thread Information