Page 2 of 2163 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

mydeathspace

Re: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by bigomet View Post
    Mugshot time:

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbettie View Post
    ok, yeah, she's a crazy fucking bitch. She's smiling like it's a passport or damn drivers license ID photo she's taking, instead of a mugshot at a booking for murder. Possibly with an outcome of a death penalty.

nuttier than crunchy peanut butter
    This is the smile of a crazy person!

OR....

This is the smile of a person who is locked up for a crime she didn't commit and is smiling because she knows that she will be vindicated!

ok, who am I trying to kid. She did it.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by xarah View Post
    I'm not sure... something just doesn't seem right though. Her sisters' profile says she's 17. Jodi had moved back in with her parents and little sister prior to the murder and they had gotten close, as you can see from the pix/comments. Maybe Jodi confided in her when she got back (it was 5 weeks before they arrested her). We can't figure out why she'd be sent so far away to a hospital around the same time Jodi's being suspected and then arrested.
    Wow, thank you so much for the extra information. I'm curious to see how all of this unfolds. It would make a great true crime novel.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:39 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

travis alexander's road to a better you
    http://www.travisalexander.net/

from "why i want to marry a gold digger":

This type of dating to me is like a very long job interview and can be exponentially more mentally taxing. Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me. That's usually when I think myself into a panic and start acting weird in consequence to trying so hard to act normal.

In the midst of all of this however I have learned a lot about what matters most to me in finding a wife. There are many qualities of course that are an absolute must. Spirituality, mutual physical attraction, the ability to communicate effectively, wants children, etc. but there is one thing that I have come to appreciate as much or more than all the others. I don't know how to label this quality except to say that it is the quality to appreciate the qualities in me.
    too bad he kept messing around with the alleged axe murderer girl.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Crazy. Sounds like he had the bonus plan going on that went WAY wrong.

First....

The pictures of Arias posing naked on Alexander's bed were taken at 1:40 p.m. the same afternoon, the report said. "All were nude pictures and some in provocative sexual poses," the report said.

Then...

Deleted pictures showed the victim posing naked in the shower on June 4 at 5:22 p.m., with the last picture showing him alive at 5:30 p.m.

Finally...

Subsequent photos showed him bleeding while on the floor, the report said.

maybe he said something in the shower that made her snap. Whose gun was it?

Wild case. RIP Travis.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    Crazy. Sounds like he had the bonus plan going on that went WAY wrong.

First....

The pictures of Arias posing naked on Alexander's bed were taken at 1:40 p.m. the same afternoon, the report said. "All were nude pictures and some in provocative sexual poses," the report said.

Then...

Deleted pictures showed the victim posing naked in the shower on June 4 at 5:22 p.m., with the last picture showing him alive at 5:30 p.m.

Finally...

Subsequent photos showed him bleeding while on the floor, the report said.

maybe he said something in the shower that made her snap. Whose gun was it?

Wild case. RIP Travis.

Maybe he tried to end it permanently with her. Maybe after they were "done" in the shower, he told her that he was seeing someone else, and wanted to get serious - the usual. Maybe that caused her to snap and kill him.

The article did say that he was seeing someone else....
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:42 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Wow...can't believe she would take pictures.

*so shocked i added a 'what' where it wasnt needed lol*

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulgreens View Post
    I think they (myspace) deleted the in loving memory album :?
    Still there http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/pho...22%3A24571684}

This is one kooky story.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:47 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

His friends blog - sounds like he is the one who got someone to go to Travis' apartment
    http://www.travisalexander.net/2008/...der-the-great/

I ONLY tell this story because so many have been calling many of us wanting to know the details. I just can't tell it one more time. It is so hard. So here it is for the last time.

We were supposed to go to Cancun Mexico together. Pre-Paid Legal picked up the tab to send it's top 400 leaders south of the border. Travis and I were on that list. We planned the trip for weeks. My wife and I went in a few days early and were eagerly awaiting his arrival. I found a great LDS Tour of Chichen Itza and Tulum, as well as an opportunity to swim with wale sharks, and kept calling Travis to see if he wanted to come with us. He never answered. I called several times only to have to leave a voice mail. I sent several texts, but never heard back from him. The deadline was swiftly approaching. If he was going to tour the ruins with us, I needed to hear from him pronto. So I called him again. This time, his voice mail was full. Now looking back, something deep inside me was crying out in that moment, but I wouldn't hear it. I did however tell my wife that something was wrong. I told her his voice mail was full. I wanted to call the cops, but she suggested that we call a friend to go check on him. I didn't know any of his current room mates, but I knew the name of a couple of his former roommates, so I texted Dave Hall, a mutual friend, to see if he could get me the number of one of Travis's old room mates. This was the text I sent:

"Do you have any of the guys numbers who used to live with T-dawg (Travis)? His voice mail is full. He hasn't returned any of our urgent phone calls, voice mails or texts???"

I sent that text June 9 at 10:53 pm Central Time. Five hours later, about 4 am, our hotel phone rang. My wife answered. I could only hear her side of the conversation:

Hello?

He's asleep.

Ok. Chris it's Dave Hall calling about Travis.

Chris: Hello

Dave: Chris it's Dave Hall. I hate to tell you this Chris. Chris, Travis is dead.

I went numb. My soul cried out NOOOOOOOOO!

AZCentral.com said "He had trauma to his body and police are investigating it as a homicide."

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. My friend, my brother, my homie, my business partner is gone. Our friend, Travis Alexander has left this life, and we are left to mourn his tragic death. That's the bad news. The good news is, he is with his Savior Jesus Christ. The pain of this life has ended for him. He has been wrapped in the robes of his Redeemer.

There never was, and there never will be another quite like him. He IS the most unique person I have ever known. I love you Travis.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Good find, odonata. That blog is really moving. :-(
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:57 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

strange , even stranger that i want to see these bloody photos..

where are they?
    RIP Faggot Charles
    "That is it, no murder/suicide for me if it mean's that they will use my DMV photo in the news." - poppy213

Senior Member A Midnight Dreary's Avatar

Wow

That is one Hell of a bizarre death story.

RIP Travis.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:58 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Good God - with all the evidence she left behind she might as well have left her calling card.

Dumb-dumb-dumb

RIP Travis

Jodie, have fun with the good old gals. Fun times ahead for you!
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 06:59 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

It seems pretty sick to me for her myspace to have an album dedicated to the loving memory of Travis lol... I guess this means she is out of prison? Typical, women get off so easy... I'm girl... but i feel horrible about how sexsist everything is... If a guy did this it would be poor poor girl, what a victim, what a crazy man!!!! instead its 'we love you girl!' 'we're pulling for you!' psssshh.... majority of women are fucking crazy

I would say the sister isn't involved (or that the trip to South africa isn't involved anyways), Because if you read her blogs... In May she says she is going somewhere for 3 months, and if she doesnt do what she is supposed to while there, she will be stuck for another 3 months. Then it says she is leaving, in a blog posted June 9th. So, I would assume it was coincidence.

I noticed the crazy chick has a "dream board" or whatever in her pics, which includes a picture of the same model of phone i used to have (Helio Ocean). If she ever actually bought this phone, It could explain why she snapped. I hated that phone so much when i had it. So much that when i finally canceled my contract i decided to run the phone over with my car. :-P

R.I.P
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

mydeathspace

Quote Originally Posted by motogurl View Post
    It seems pretty sick to me for her myspace to have an album dedicated to the loving memory of Travis lol... I guess this means she is out of prison? Typical, women get off so easy... I'm girl... but i feel horrible about how sexsist everything is... If a guy did this it would be poor poor girl, what a victim, what a crazy man!!!! instead its 'we love you girl!' 'we're pulling for you!' psssshh.... majority of women are fucking crazy

She was hiding in CA since the murder. I think she created the memory album of Travis after killing him.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

This chick was definitely obsessively jealous. They originally broke up over mutual jealousies but kept at it?

The shower thing could have been one last "hurrah" - I had a friend that did that. Drove all the way up to Buffalo to see his girlfriend only to have her break up with him for some tool named "Moon" Then she suggested they take a shower together for old times sake Twat.

As for taking pics of him - that could have been a combination of her crazy mentality and her being a photog. I fancy myself an amatuer photographer and I always think to myself "if I'm ever in some sort of horrific accident, I hope someone's taking pics". But that's just me.

RIP Travis

you crazy bitch.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Lord, thats sad!! I guess she really lost it...Im worried about his dog who will look after him?? Poor thing. She had that crazy look in her eyes I thought...I wonder how you go from sexay time to slitting someones throat!! Thats so sad...can I ask what pre paid leagal is?
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:03 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post
    Lord, thats sad!! I guess she really lost it...Im worried about his dog who will look after him?? Poor thing. She had that crazy look in her eyes I thought...I wonder how you go from sexay time to slitting someones throat!! Thats so sad...can I ask what pre paid leagal is?

From Wiki: Pre-paid legal

Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. develops, underwrites and markets legal service plans through a network of more than 50 independent law firms across the U.S. and Canada. The plans provide for legal service benefits, including unlimited attorney consultation, letter writing, document preparation and review, will preparation, traffic violation defense, automobile-related criminal charges defense and a general trial defense. The Company also markets an identity theft monitoring and restoration product. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol PPD. Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. is a member of the S&P 600 SmallCap index and the S&P 1500 Super Comp index.

She had a few pictures in her photo album posing at functions,etc and it seems Travis was connected to pre-paid legal as well. I bet she plans on pleading GUILTY by reason of Insanity!
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    ~One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.~

It seems pretty sick to me for her myspace to have an album dedicated to the loving memory of Travis lol... The majority of women should be locked in solitary confinement
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:04 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Wow, this is enough to bring me out of my lurking status - first post, be nice :2grin:

New story - she speaks from jail

Remaining calm inside Phoenix's Estrella Jail, a 28-year-old woman claims she is innocent of a brutal crime.

Mesa police accuse Jodi Arias of stabbing her boyfriend 27 times, then shooting him in the head.

"I didn't hurt Travis, I would never hurt Travis," said Arias during a jailhouse interview on Thursday.

Friends of 30-year-old Travis Alexander found his lifeless body at a Mesa home in June.

Police said they found sexually explicit photos of both Alexander and Arias while searching the home. Detectives also said Arias' DNA was found at the crime scene.

Arias said she had met Alexander in September 2006 at a company convention in Las Vegas.

They exchanged numbers and he apparently called her in California from his Mesa home the next day.

They dated five months, traveling the country together. Arias said she asked him to baptize her into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

But then she said, "There was sort of a breech of trust."

Arias said they told people they broke up, but remained friends. All the while, they were more than that, trying to split apart for good.

Arias said she saw Alexander days before his murder, then got a phone call in California that would change her life.

"It was a feeling of shock," she said, speaking about learning Alexander had died.

Arias said she would like to one day be able to forgive the person or people responsible for the gruesome murder of her friend.

She said right now, the only thing getting her through this jail time is her faith.

"I would be shaking in my boots right now if I had to answer to God for such a henious crime," she said.

Arias is being held at Estrella Jail on a $2 million bond.
    Here is the link to the video of her interview - DEAD LINK

Crazy bitch.....
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:07 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

Effin' psycho whore. Probably going to try to use her pretty face to get a lighter sentence, too.

This has to be one of the more interesting stories I've read on here. It's so weird to look at her smiling face in her pictures and imagine her doing something so horrible. From the number of wounds inflicted it was defo a crime of passion. Poor guy.

RIP Travis
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:08 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Suicide is man&#39;s way of telling God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me - I quit.&quot; <br />Bill Maher

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skindeep_curiosity View Post
    Effin' psycho whore. Probably going to try to use her pretty face to get a lighter sentence, too.

Hmm, I must have missed that part.

RIP Travis
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:09 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by lisamarie View Post

My sister saw the dog recently, he's being cared for by a dear friend of Travis'.

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    I would say the sister isn't involved (or that the trip to South africa isn't involved anyways), Because if you read her blogs... In May she says she is going somewhere for 3 months, and if she doesnt do what she is supposed to while there, she will be stuck for another 3 months. Then it says she is leaving, in a blog posted June 9th. So, I would assume it was coincidence.
    Yeah, I saw that too and it's probably a coincidence.. it just seemed weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mdsaddict View Post
    Here is the link to the video of her interview - DEAD LINK

Thanks for submitting that, I can't wait until they post the full version. The info about her missing gun is interesting.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:13 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

RIP Travis.

She is bat shit crazy, these ones are always intriguing. She had the makings of a serial killer posing the body and taking post postmortem photos. I have a feeling this is going to be quite a trial.

Is it mean of me to mention that she was not a good photographer? For all the "extensive touch ups" she promised she couldn't frame a subject for crap.

I always find these snapping broads interesting. A family friend of mine had her husband offed and she wasn't crazy, but "Snapped" the show profiled her story and got the story all ass-backwards.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-06-2013 at 07:15 AM. Reason: To attempt to repair broken links and quoting issues from forum software changeover. NO CONTENT HAS BEEN CHANGED.

Thread Information