Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brendan Vollmost (23) was abducted from his home

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Brendan's partner is in an online mother's group that I am part of. She was saying that the rest of the video shows him being carried ' unconscious or worse' from the house and she has been asked not to talk about the other people in the car.
    The other people that were in his car or in the car that took him?

In his car.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    In his car.
    That's pretty freaking weird. And suspicious

It's kind of weird if you watch the video - the guy driving runs out the back with Brendan, then the guys from other 2 cars run through the gate after them. They only took Brendan though & there's no mention of injuries to his mate.

The second guy in the car with Brendan, the one in the backseat, also goes to get out & run to the backyard but by the time he scrambles out the other guys are already up the driveway. One of them blocks his way, seems have words with him like "you don't want to get into this, stay out of it" & he gets back into the backseat. The guy then stands there blocking the open door & keeps turning & looking toward the backyard where Brendan ran. There's quite a bit of communication between him & the guy in the backseat - verbal & non-verbal.

There's a good chance the 2 guys who were with Brendan know exactly who was there that night. Maybe they don't know their names (though I doubt it in a community as small as Windsor) but at the very least they'd recognise them.

Maybe they knew something was going down & helped set it up, but thought they were just going to smack him around a bit, maybe they're just shitscared witnesses who won't talk or maybe the cops just don't want them I.D'ed because they are co-operating - that'd be a good way to get yourself seriously hurt in parts of Western Sydney & the guys who took Brendan have already proved they don't hold back when it comes to doling out punishment.
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-13-2015 at 08:03 AM.

There's a good chance the 2 guys who were with Brendan know exactly who was there that night. Maybe they don't know their names (though I doubt it in a community as small as Windsor) but at the very least they'd recognise them.

They know for sure, the code of silence in western Sydney is notoriously strong

So was Brendan the one driving? Poor guy was obviously terrified, he had the door open before the car even stopped. I'm really curious as to what the hell happened.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So was Brendan the one driving? Poor guy was obviously terrified, he had the door open before the car even stopped. I'm really curious as to what the hell happened.
    I am not sure if he was driving. I just watched the video again and two guys jump out. Not sure if he was the passenger or driver.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    It's kind of weird if you watch the video - the guy driving runs out the back with Brendan, then the guys from other 2 cars run through the gate after them. They only took Brendan though & there's no mention of injuries to his mate.

The second guy in the car with Brendan, the one in the backseat, also goes to get out & run to the backyard but by the time he scrambles out the other guys are already up the driveway. One of them blocks his way, seems have words with him like "you don't want to get into this, stay out of it" & he gets back into the backseat. The guy then stands there blocking the open door & keeps turning & looking toward the backyard where Brendan ran. There's quite a bit of communication between him & the guy in the backseat - verbal & non-verbal.

Maybe they knew something was going down & helped set it up, but thought they were just going to smack him around a bit, maybe they're just shitscared witnesses who won't talk or maybe the cops just don't want them I.D'ed because they are co-operating - that'd be a good way to get yourself seriously hurt in parts of Western Sydney & the guys who took Brendan have already proved they don't hold back when it comes to doling out punishment.
    I read in one or 2 article posted in this thread his friend that ran in the back with him was attacked, but I don't think it said how badly. Obviously, Brendan was the focus as he was the only one abducted.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

It take half of that back then. I should've re-read the articles. Maybe the police just don't want them publicly named because it's possible the guys who did it don't know his 2 mate's names & if that's the case they'll be wanting to keep it that way.

Edit I didn't catch on that the car he was taken away in is still missing too. It makes the Hawkesbury or the Blue Mountains look more likely, they're both good places to hide a car from sight

http://www.hawkesburygazette.com.au/...rance/?cs=1453

Detectives investigating the abduction of South Windsor resident Brendan Vollmost told the Gazette they are treating the case as a homicide.

Robbery and*Serious Crime Detective Inspector Michael Banfield said although investigations are progressing well,*there is no indication that he is alive.

"His bank account hasn't been touched since his disappearance and no-one has heard from him since," detective*Banfield said.

"We still haven't been able to locate his body or the car even though we have had lots of people call Crime Stoppers with information."

The 24-year-old builder was last seen entering the yard of his home on Cox Street in South Windsor at 10.30pm on Tuesday, March 31.

Police believe Mr Vollmost was involved in a collision with a white Hyundai i30 just before his disappearance.*

He fled to his home after the accident*and was followed into his backyard shed by a group of men*called the 'Blood Brothers'.

He was chased, assaulted and taken by four men from the property he shared with his girlfriend.

It is believed Mr Vollmost was carried, put into a*white station wagon and was*driven off.

Neither Mr Vollmost nor the Hyundai i30, with NSW registration BNY 72R, have been seen since.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-08-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    They killed him (accidentally) at the scene, then carried his body off cause leaving bodies around is sloppy gang work?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Wow, this is creepy. I think having that video makes it extra creepy. Poor guy, what a fucked up world we live in :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    They killed him (accidentally) at the scene, then carried his body off cause leaving bodies around is sloppy gang work?
    I'm thinking it's probably something like that. If murder was their intent from the get-go it was a pretty risky place & method. Windsor copshop's only just down the road & obviously there are quite a few security cameras around.

& yeah Brandi it is fucked up. I keep thinking what it would've been like for his girlfriend to be woken by all the car doors slamming & running footsteps to then hear that coming from her backyard. The only good thing is that if their kids were woken too, at least they're too young to understand or remember what they heard

It is unlikely the white car Brendan Vollmost's body was seen bundled into four months ago has left Sydney's western suburbs.

It hasn't crossed any of the toll points on the major highways out of the Hawkesbury - the area 23-year-old Brendan grew up in.

Police suspect he may have ended up not too far from home.

One possibility being investigated is whether the car he was abducted in, with his body inside, was put through a scrap metal dealer.

But for the family of this missing person these possibilities do not ease the pain of not knowing exactly where their loved one rests.

It is a torment shared with the families of 56 other people in NSW.

They are those who, out of the 12,000 reported missing across the state in 2014, still have not been found.

Mr Vollmost left a South Windsor home in a car with two mates on the night of March 31 when a white hatchback began following his vehicle.

How his attackers were led to their target at a nondescript home on a suburban street late at night is a central part of the investigation into his disappearance.

In a rarity for a missing persons case, Mr Vollmost's next and final movements are chillingly captured on CCTV cameras outside his home.

After he busted out of his car and scrambled through his side fence, Mr Vollmost was chased into the backyard by four men believed to be aligned to a group dubbed the Blood Brothers.

One of the men stopped Brendan's mate from getting out of the car behind him.

The friend, and Mr Vollmost's girlfriend inside the home, were left helpless as Mr Vollmost was bashed, most likely to death, in his back shed.

'The images you don't see is Brendan coming out,' Detective Inspector Russell Oxford told AAP.

He is referring to footage too distressing to release publicly of Mr Vollmost being put into his attackers' car and driven off.

'It's the last two minutes of his life. Even to watch the young kid running for his life, it's distressing,' Det Insp Oxford said.

While difficult for the family to watch, releasing parts of the footage has provided police with 'strong leads'.

Investigators believe drugs are linked to the disappearance of Mr Vollmost, a labourer and much-loved brother to younger siblings.

It could have been as simple as a drug debt or stepping into someone's territory that had him targeted, detectives say.

But despite what Mr Vollmost may have been caught up in, all victims are treated equally and police carry the burden of finding him.

'Regardless of whatever he is doing, he didn't ask for it,' Det Insp Oxford said.

'We look upon it as everybody is equal and we do our very best to solve it.'

In June, Mr Vollmost's tearful cousin Jodie Ferris said: 'We will never ever give up searching for you until you are found and we have got you home where you belong.'

Sunday marks the start of National Missing Persons Week, a campaign to raise awareness of the issue and the impact on those left behind.

- See more at: http://www.skynews.com.au/news/local....98RYSC11.dpuf

Way too close to home for me fuck !

Four men arrested over abduction and suspected death of Brendan Vollmost
    http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...6HfITqdGTfR.99
    Four men have been arrested over the abduction and suspected death of Sydney man Brendan Vollmost, who was last seen fleeing into his yard before being carried into a car and driven away.

Chilling CCTV video showed the 23-year-old labourer, from South Windsor, allegedly being chased at his home in Cox Street about 10.30pm on 31 March this year.

He has not been seen since and police believe he was murdered soon after the events captured on camera.This morning at 6am detectives assisted by police and heavily armed riot police raided at least three homes in Lalor Park and Quakers Hill, arresting three men aged 33, 25 and 25.A fourth man, also aged 25, was arrested during a car stop within the Hawkesbury Local Area Command.

The men have been taken to Quakers Hill, Mt Druitt and Windsor Police Stations where it is anticipated they will be charged with murder.

The investigation is ongoing and detectives are still seeking information to assist them in locating Mr Vollmost’s body.They would also like to locate the Hyundai i30 which was used to transport Mr Vollmost on 31 March and has not been seen since.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au
    finally !

From his girlfriends page
    Last edited by Kelly-Jane; 09-02-2015 at 03:05 PM.

About fuckin time

THE past five months have been torture for Jennifer Carrier.

The 21-year-old was informed on March 31 her partner Brendan Vollmost, 23, was missing. He was presumed kidnapped ? and having been chased and loaded into a white car outside his South Windsor home, which was driven from the scene, now presumed killed.

But that day, Jennifer made a promise to Brendan that she would never stop searching for answers, and it wasn?t until 6.30 this morning, in a call from Brendan?s mother, that she finally had some new information. Four men have today been arrested over the abduction and suspected murder of Mr Vollmost.

?It was great actually, finally getting somewhere. It?s just been torture,? she told news.com.au.

?But at the same time you?re left thinking, what now? At the end of the day we still don?t know where Brendan is.?

Ms Carrier, who has been calling for help to raise money to fund a reward for information about Brendan?s whereabouts, said while the news brought some relief it was bittersweet.

?We?ve always had something to look forward to and that was whoever did this getting caught, now that that looks closer, we don?t know what there is to look forward to after that.?

Ms Carrier has held out hope her partner might be found alive since police informed her and Brendan?s family of his disappearance, but they?ve come to accept they might never see him again.

?Obviously I hope for the best outcome possible, that he?s alive, or at least we get to bring his body home and say goodbye,? she says.

?We just want answers. He?s got little brothers and sisters that miss him like crazy. It?s not a nice thing to see them bawling their eyes out over this.

?I?m not sure if they understand the full extent, but they?re devastated.?

Police have confirmed the four men, three aged 25 and one aged 33, are part of a group calling themselves the ?blood brothers?, and the death was likely a result of drug trafficking.

The men have been taken to Quakers Hill, Mt Druitt and Windsor Police Stations where they will be charged with murder.

In June investigators released CCTV footage of the moments before the attack which shows a station wagon pulling up into the driveway of Mr Vollmost?s home and the victim running into the backyard.

Mr Vollmost, who was known to police for minor drug and property offences, can be seen trying to mount the gate but it comes crashing down as the group of men catches up with him.

Another vehicle can be seen parked on the street in front of the house with more men rushing in through the side gate.

Blood found in the shed suggested he had been seriously injured before being taken away.

Police are still seeking details from the public about the incident ? including information about where Mr Vollmost?s body or the Hyundai i30 used to transport him after the abduction are.

Ms Carrier said the bittersweet news of the arrest came as a relief to the family, but the last thing they want is for people to think that?s the end of it.

?The main thing is someone knows where Brendan is, and if anyone has any information that could help, they still need to tell the police,? she said.

?I loved Brendan and I promised him the first day that we wouldn?t stop until we brought him home.

?We?re not going to give up. We?ve still got a long process ahead.?

http://www.news.com.au/national/crim...-1227510476238

Man, that's terrible.

There's 6 charged now

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...endan-vollmost

September 03, 2015: Four men are behind bars tonight, six months after the abduction and suspected killing of a man who was snatched from his South Windsor home.

A man and a woman have been charged in relation the alleged killing of Sydney man Brendan Vollmost, in addition to the four men charged with his kidnapping and murder.

The men, identified as William Thomas, Mitchell Bentley, Jamie Tilley and Jack Davies, were charged following a dramatic police raid on homes at Quakers Hill and Lalor Park.

Davies was not present during the raids but was arrested during a car stop within the Hawkesbury Local Area Command.

A 26-year-old man has also been charged with accessory to murder after the fact, and a 22-year-old woman has been charged with conspiracy to supply a large commercial quantity of an illegal drug.

June 17, 2015: A group of men are seen racing into the yard of missing Sydney man Brendan Vollmost in the security camera footage.

After the raids, police carefully examined a ute in the front driveway of one of the properties, and have since seized a range of evidence.

The arrests, which police said came from "significant information" from the public, mark a major breakthrough in the investigation into the suspected murder of 23-year-old South Windsor labourer, following his disappearance in March.

Chilling CCTV video released by police shows Vollmost allegedly being chased at his home in Cox Street about 10.30pm on March 31 this year.

He has not been seen since and police will allege he was murdered soon after the events captured on camera.

September 03, 2015: Police have revealed the men arrested in relation to the murder of Sydney man Brendan Vollmost are part of a group called the “Blood Brothers”.

Mr Vollmost’s mother Tammy Slade has expressed dismay over her son’s disappearance.

“I just want to look them in the face and if I can, I want to ask them why? Why? No one deserves this?” Ms Slade said.

Mr Vollmost’s girlfriend said she only wants to know the whereabouts of her boyfriend’s body.

"Getting Brendan’s body back is all we really want – they’re nothing to us. Brendan is what we’re after," she said.

Sydney man Brendan Vollmost is believed to have been murdered.
    They will allege the crime was linked to drug trafficking in the Windsor area.

Detective Acting Superintendent Mick Sheehy told reporters the men were involved in a group called the Blood Brothers.

Police believe Mr Vollmost’s murder was in relation to drug trafficking, with the four suspects allegedly part of a group called the “Blood Brothers”.

"They are a group that are involved in drug activity in the Windsor area," Acting Supt Sheehy said.

June 17, 2015: Police have said part of their inquiry into the disappearance of Brendan Vollmost is directed at a Sydney group named the Blood Brothers.

"They want to be known as some kind of criminal identity. We don't see them as an organised crime group by any means."

Detectives are still seeking information to assist them in locating Mr Vollmost’s body, in particular the whereabouts of the Hyundai i30 which was used to transport Mr Vollmost on March 31 and has not been seen since.

Police believe it may have been taken to a scrap metal dealer.

Anyone with information in relation to this incident is urged to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/

Bit more here on names/court dates etc

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...ey-man-s-death

<<snipped>>
    Two further arrests of a man and a woman were made later on Thursday.

Mitchell Bentley and William Thomas, both charged with kidnapping and murder, did not appear in person at Mt Druitt Local Court on Thursday where bail was not applied for and was refused.

Magistrate Stephen Corry adjourned the case to be mentioned in Penrith Local Court on October 30, where the pair will appear via audio-visual link.

Two co-accused - Jamie Tilley, 33, and Emma Ashby, 22 - will remain in custody after appearing at Blacktown Local Court.

Ashby is set to return to court on September 11 while Tilley will return on October 30.

Two other accused, Jack Davies, 25, and Josh Thomas, 26, did not apply for bail at Penrith Local Court.

They are due to reappear on October 23.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-08-2021 at 04:51 AM.

Last edited by hazydaze; 09-04-2015 at 08:28 AM.

Australian Windsor is wayyyyyy nicer than Canadian Windsor.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Fuck, I have shitload of mutual friends with these murdering assholes and mutual friends with the victim. Western Sydney's funny like that , its a vast space yet everyone knows everyone, nearly everyone's and coward and no one talks shits gotta change ! I've had mates shot and stabbed, I've had mates who have shot and stabbed. Western Sydney eats young man alive, ice is fuckin evil and im ao sick and sad of watching it happen !

Fucking hell. You're not wrong about it being a small world. The charmers that used to live across the road from our place down here are in their friend lists too.

That's actually how I found them and I dont even live in the same state. Stupid tiny Australia.

Thread Information