Thread: Quadir Diaz (18) & Ausar Thomas (21) missing from Philadelphia, PA since 3/7/24

Quadir Diaz (18) & Ausar Thomas (21) missing from Philadelphia, PA since 3/7/24

https://www.cbsnews.com/philadelphia...-ausur-thomas/

A mother in Philadelphia is on a desperate search to find her son 18-year-old Quadir Diaz. He and his friend Ausar Thomas, 21, have been missing since March 7.

Tanisha Diaz said the last time she saw her son was on March 6. She said he and Thomas were together that day, but they haven't been seen since.

"It's been days. It's been nights. No sleep," Tanisha Diaz said.

Tanisha Diaz said Quadir Diaz was an aspiring rapper who worked two jobs. He's also expecting a child, she said.

Tanisha Diaz describes Thomas as a good kid who was attending college for engineering.

Quadir's family has been searching for him and Thomas nearly every day since they went missing.

One of their searches led them to an area of Fairmount Park. It's where Quadir's mom says their belongings were found, as well as Quadir Diaz's car.

"No activity with him cashing his checks, no phone. His phone is on," Tanisha Diaz said. "It's like they vanished without a trace."

Philadelphia Police are also searching for Quadir Diaz and Thomas, releasing photos of the two friends. They hope someone can help find them.

When we asked if they suspect foul play, a spokesperson said they can neither confirm nor deny.

Tanisha Diaz is also hopeful, but she believes the two have been harmed.

Almost a month, not good.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

From Mom's GoFundMe. Lots more info here, Mom thinks it's gang related:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/my-son-is...y-is-in-danger

Hi my name is Taniesha Diaz I am the mother of Quadir Diaz and Wednesday March 6,2024 at 11:45pm /12:00am Thursday morning my Oldest son Quadir went missing. He left my home with two other friends Ausar Thomas (which whom is missing with my son) and Dontae Delouche in my son?s grey 2012 Nissan maximum. At 3 am the young man Dontae returned to my home without my son Quadir and his friend Ausar. When asked Dontae where my son was he said we were told they got into a high speed chase with the police on Lincoln Drive (false) and that Ausar crashed 3 times at that point everyone jumped out the car and ran 3 different ways and that he ran to the nearest gas station which was the Shell gas station on Ridge and Heritage drive and he ask to use a phone and got himself a ride to uptown phila 71st and ogontz and the drove to my house in my son Quadir?s nissan . We have reason to believe that this is gang related and or a kidnapping per the svu detectives .Today is Wednesday March 13,2024 and my son has not returned to my home nor has not turned up in the hospitals morgues or jails I have reached out to Instagram lives made flyers even search in the rain and cold in the woods where the young man dontae said my son disappeared I have been threaten from fake pages on Instagram that they have my address and now me and my other 3 children need help and resources with relocating, and as a mother I am preparing for the worst and also want to prepare to possibly bury my son me being a mother of 4 and not being able to see or know where my oldest son is really takes a tole on my heart , I fear for my kids life and also mines if we remain at the location that we live at , I am trying to find my son with good spirt I am calling out for nothing but faith , prayer, help , any resources with housing or helping my family in any kind of way.
    Dontae has some explaining to do.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information