Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Suspected participants in the Capitol Insurrection Terrorism-January 6, 2021

I had every constitutional right to carry a weapon and take over Congress as we tried to do
    It's scary people actually believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...ence-rcna45338

Ex-NYPD cop who assaulted D.C. officer on Jan. 6 gets record-setting 10-year sentence
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 08-31-2023 at 07:38 AM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...rial-rcna58415

Two Oath Keepers, including founder, convicted of seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 case

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...rial-rcna58415

Two Oath Keepers, including founder, convicted of seditious conspiracy in Jan. 6 case
    YESSSSSSS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

These people are dumber than dirt!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...fbi-rcna102607

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI

“So we officially took the White House," Beals said in a TikTok video after exiting the Capitol building on Jan. 6, the FBI affidavit stated.

Numerous other Jan. 6 rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol, home to the legislative branch, also believed they stormed the White House, the seat of the executive branch. “Storm the White House!” said Doug Jensen, a QAnon believer sentenced to five years in prison. “That’s what we do!” Another man, a Florida doctor named Kenneth Kelly, said during his guilty plea it was “embarrassing” that he confused the Capitol for the White House. Far-right extremist Riley Williams also stated, falsely, that she was “STORMING THE WHITE HOUSE.”

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    These people are dumber than dirt!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...fbi-rcna102607

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI
    These people are complete morons.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Another arrest of a MAGA follower.

Marcus Smith, 47, of Fleming Island, Florida, is charged in an indictment filed in the District of Columbia with a felony offense of destruction of property and aiding and abetting.

In addition to the felony, Smith is charged with several misdemeanor offenses, including entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds, engaging in physical violence in a restricted building or grounds, disorderly conduct in a Capitol building, act of physical violence in the Capitol grounds or buildings, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building.

Smith was arrested on Friday, Jan. 26, 2024, by the FBI in Florida and made his initial appearance in the Middle District of Florida.
    https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...6-46253c44f0d8

https://www.newsbreak.com/fleming-is...capitol-breach

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I can't believe it's been over 3 years now...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I can't believe it's been over 3 years now...
    Same. And it looks like MAGA will be back in power.

Same. And it looks like MAGA will be back in power.
    What do you mean?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/edward-...civilian-2004/

Military vet who killed Iraqi civilian in 2004 is ordered jailed on charges he used metal baton to assault officers during Capitol riot

A military veteran who shot and killed a handcuffed civilian in Iraq nearly 20 years ago was ordered jailed Tuesday on charges that he used a metal baton to assault police officers during a mob's attack on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Chief Judge James Boasberg agreed with prosecutors that Edward Richmond Jr., 40, of Geismar, Louisiana, is a danger to the community. Richmond initially was released after his Jan. 22 arrest.

FBI agents found an AR-15 assault rifle in Richmond's closet when they searched his Louisiana home. Richmond is prohibited from possessing firearms after his 2004 manslaughter conviction for fatally shooting an Iraqi cow herder in the head while serving in the U.S. Army.

"The government is concerned that, under growing pressure, he may snap again," a prosecutor wrote in a court filing.

The judge described Richmond's conduct at the Capitol on Jan. 6 as "pretty troubling to me."

What do you mean?
    Trump. He appears to have a strong backing, which is very unfortunate.

Nah. Not unless semi-sane people do stupid shit like throwing away their votes on a 3rd party candidate, or staying home. He has a core of ride or die followers, but he's lost many of the undecided. Joe may be old, but he's doing good work. Not what he could do if he didn't have a bunch of MAGA nuts blocking everything he tries to do but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He's always had his cult followers, but I highly doubt he will win.

He's always had his cult followers, but I highly doubt he will win.
    I agree with BWS. I think we are dumb if we underestimate him. He is polling higher than Biden and the youngsters 'just can't get excited about Biden'. People who don't vote is just as much of a decider as the people who do vote. We underestimated him in 2016, I hope we don't do it again.

I agree with BWS. I think we are dumb if we underestimate him. He is polling higher than Biden and the youngsters 'just can't get excited about Biden'. People who don't vote is just as much of a decider as the people who do vote. We underestimated him in 2016, I hope we don't do it again.
    That's my fear exactly. He is dangerous and can win the vote of people who are fed up with immigration, the economy, etc. It is those undecided/independents that he could sway.

So if he wins, can we claim voter fraud? lol.

I really think he won in 2016 because people were that against Hilary.

But why did he win the GOP nomination in 2016? There were good, qualified, not insane GOP candidates. They just wanted someone who was dumb like them that they could relate to and who would break the rules for them.

But why did he win the GOP nomination in 2016? There were good, qualified, not insane GOP candidates. They just wanted someone who was dumb like them that they could relate to and who would break the rules for them.
    He has ruined the Republican party, as it is more like the Tea Party.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    But that tells me nothing.

Are you guys saying you think they didn't want Hillary because she was a woman? Are you saying that they didn't want Hillary because they didn't want someone with 'baggage' and instead wanted someone who had bankrupted multiple companies and was an outspoken misogynist/racist/everything-ist with a ton of baggage himself instead? And back to my question, there were legitimate Republicans that ran, why did they pick Trump in the first place to be their candidate?

That's why I think there's a problem. They picked him because they wanted someone illegitimate that they could pretend 'wasn't part of the swamp or the elite" even though he couldn't be more part of the the elite crowd and part of the problem. They didn't want to feel stupid themselves when intelligent people spoke, so they wanted someone who really doesn't understand anything else either and is willing to lie and make up the conspiracy theories they do when they feel uneasy with the world and stupid because they don't understand. They wanted someone willing to lie/cheat/break rules and do whatever it takes (which is NOT a democracy) to win. AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL BE VOTING IN THIS ELECTION. Buckle up everyone.

But that tells me nothing.

Are you guys saying you think they didn't want Hillary because she was a woman? Are you saying that they didn't want Hillary because they didn't want someone with 'baggage' and instead wanted someone who had bankrupted multiple companies and was an outspoken misogynist/racist/everything-ist with a ton of baggage himself instead? And back to my question, there were legitimate Republicans that ran, why did they pick Trump in the first place to be their candidate?

That's why I think there's a problem. They picked him because they wanted someone illegitimate that they could pretend 'wasn't part of the swamp or the elite" even though he couldn't be more part of the the elite crowd and part of the problem. They didn't want to feel stupid themselves when intelligent people spoke, so they wanted someone who really doesn't understand anything else either and is willing to lie and make up the conspiracy theories they do when they feel uneasy with the world and stupid because they don't understand. They wanted someone willing to lie/cheat/break rules and do whatever it takes (which is NOT a democracy) to win. AND THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WILL BE VOTING IN THIS ELECTION. Buckle up everyone.
    Unfortunately, Hillary rubbed people the wrong way. I dont (hope) think it was because shes a woman. I've heard Democrats say they just didnt care for her.

This may not be popular opinion but I think people voted for Trump mostly because he was a celebrity, and as a country we worship celebrities (not me)(that is the only logical reason I can think of)

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Unfortunately, Hillary rubbed people the wrong way. I dont (hope) think it was because shes a woman. I've heard Democrats say they just didnt care for her.

This may not be popular opinion but I think people voted for Trump mostly because he was a celebrity, and as a country we worship celebrities (not me)(that is the only logical reason I can think of)
    That's what I was looking for, opinions on why it truly happened. All that you said makes sense. I do think a large part of why Hillary rubbed people the wrong way was because she was a women though.

He has some backing but he doesn't have as much as he did the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Nah. Not unless semi-sane people do stupid shit like throwing away their votes on a 3rd party candidate, or staying home. He has a core of ride or die followers, but he's lost many of the undecided. Joe may be old, but he's doing good work. Not what he could do if he didn't have a bunch of MAGA nuts blocking everything he tries to do but still...
    I'm equally concerned about the mostly unhinged of his rabid followers. They have been fed a diet of insanity and are now being encouraged, by him, to act on it to protect him.

Had the GOP not gone civil rights and women's rights I'd agree wholeheartedly. But the loon in Florida and the circus going on in Texas are pushing the youngsters toward the Democrat party. Those college aged youngsters were raised to be equal and they see the GOP as a whole trying to remove everyone's rights. There is hope for the younger ones, it just needs to be addressed and addressed often.

He has ruined the Republican party, as it is more like the Tea Party.
    My Dad was a Republican to the core. He would be alarmed, disgusted and willing to vote against them. All the things his generation fought to give us and protect us from are the things the GOP values now. It would break his heart but his sense of right and country would win over.

Ex-president Trump is dangerous, he is also mentally unhinged and sometimes that combination is the most dangerous of all. He is already starting his "if I don't win, it's rigged" nonsense.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

I miss edit. I really miss it.
    take two:

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    He has some backing but he doesn't have as much as he did the first time.

I'm equally concerned about the mostly unhinged of his rabid followers. They have been fed a diet of insanity and are now being encouraged, by him, to act on it to protect him.

Had the GOP not gone civil rights and women's rights I'd agree wholeheartedly. But the loon in Florida and the circus going on in Texas are pushing the youngsters toward the Democrat party. Those college aged youngsters were raised to be equal and they see the GOP as a whole trying to remove everyone's rights. There is hope for the younger ones, it just needs to be addressed and addressed often.

My Dad was a Republican to the core. He would be alarmed, disgusted and willing to vote against them. All the things his generation fought to give us and protect us from are the things the GOP values now. It would break his heart but his sense of right and country would win over.

Ex-president Trump is dangerous, he is also mentally unhinged and sometimes that combination is the most dangerous of all. He is already starting his "if I don't win, it's rigged" nonsense.

Hilary was qualified but vilified. Add in her husband's acts and you have a reason people didn't care to vote for her but at the same time they felt okay voting for her because they wrongly asumed enough would vote for her so their vote wouldn't be missed.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Thread Information