Thread: Elianne Andam (15) Stabbed to Death on Bus After Stepping in to Help Friend who was being harrassed by a boy (17) she had dated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    It gets worse. She wasn't even the girl who the boy was trying to get to accept the flowers and go out with him. She was a friend who tried to step in and protect her friend.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-b1109762.html

how did he get on the bus w/ that?
    this is my fear with my granddaughter. we live in a new world not like the one I grew up in. boys think they have the right to whichever girl they want and when they're rejected they react w/ violence. All that's missing is the usual parent saying "my son is a good kid, he was triggered and she was a tramp so she must've done something to deserve it and did I mention that my son is a good boy with a good future, let's not let him small act destroy his bright future...."

Some days I just plain dislike people.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    how did he get on the bus w/ that?
    this is my fear with my granddaughter. we live in a new world not like the one I grew up in. boys think they have the right to whichever girl they want and when they're rejected they react w/ violence. All that's missing is the usual parent saying "my son is a good kid, he was triggered and she was a tramp so she must've done something to deserve it and did I mention that my son is a good boy with a good future, let's not let him small act destroy his bright future...."

Some days I just plain dislike people.
    All of this.

Thread Information