Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Carlethia 'Carlee' Nichole Russell (25) went missing 7/13/23 after calling 911 to report a toddler on the side of the Interstate

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Per Wikipedia:
    Good, I dont see her doing well in jail.

Do you think they will pursue charges in this case?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Good, I dont see her doing well in jail.

Do you think they will pursue charges in this case?
    It sounds like they will. I hope they do. Part of me feels sorry for her because the story has exploded and is everywhere. She has ruined her life over such a selfish act. This will stay with her forever.

It sounds like they will. I hope they do. Part of me feels sorry for her because the story has exploded and is everywhere. She has ruined her life over such a selfish act. This will stay with her forever.
    I am on the fence if I feel sorry for her. Maybe her work wouldnt give her time off, but she lived at home. She could have quit.

Working and going to school while maintaining a romantic relationship is hard, but there are ways of going about things. I did all of those things while my grandma was dying and I was MOH for a family member. Not comparing myself to her, but shes 25, not 16.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I am on the fence if I feel sorry for her. Maybe her work wouldnt give her time off, but she lived at home. She could have quit.

Working and going to school while maintaining a romantic relationship is hard, but there are ways of going about things. I did all of those things while my grandma was dying and I was MOH for a family member. Not comparing myself to her, but shes 25, not 16.
    That is true. I just feel sad that she has ruined things for herself. Clearly she was not mature enough to realize just how much this would impact the rest of her life. All it takes is a potential employer doing a Google search 10 years from now to see what she did. It will be with her forever. That is the part that makes me feel a little bit for her, but I can be an overly caring person.

That is true. I just feel sad that she has ruined things for herself. Clearly she was not mature enough to realize just how much this would impact the rest of her life. All it takes is a potential employer doing a Google search 10 years from now to see what she did. It will be with her forever. That is the part that makes me feel a little bit for her, but I can be an overly caring person.
    I see what you are saying. It makes sense. You are a very caring person, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I see what you are saying. It makes sense. You are a very caring person, and there is nothing wrong with that.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/24/us/ca...ice/index.html

Carlee Russell, who went missing in Alabama after 911 call about a child on an interstate, says through her attorney she was not kidnapped

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/24/us/ca...ice/index.html

Carlee Russell, who went missing in Alabama after 911 call about a child on an interstate, says through her attorney she was not kidnapped
    I was just coming here to share this update. At least she finally admitted to it.

I was just coming here to share this update. At least she finally admitted to it.
    Angie and I got banned from the forum with all the rules due to our PM's to each other over this case...and she made it all up.

Angie and I got banned from the forum with all the rules due to our PM's to each other over this case...and she made it all up.
    This is appalling. I never liked WS anyway, it seemed full of pompous jackholes, I see my assessment was spot on. I've never signed up for the forum and now I never will.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...rant-rcna96158

Carlee Russell charged in connection with kidnapping hoax

Carlee Russell, the Alabama nursing student who claimed she was kidnapped for 49 hours in a stunt she later confessed was a lie, was charged with two misdemeanors in connection with the hoax, police announced Friday.

The arrest warrant was issued earlier today, Hoover Police Chief Nicholas C. Derzis said in a news conference.

She surrendered to authorities, accompanied by her attorney, at the Hoover City Jail to face two misdemeanor charges: false reporting to law enforcement authorities and falsely reporting an incident, he said.

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I didn't know you two were on there. I try not to go there.

Great news. Hopefully she one day learns from her stupidity.

I didn't know you two were on there. I try not to go there.
    I only go on there when there is a particular missing persons case I am interested in and it's dead here, like the teacher that was kidnapped and killed last year and this one. They have a lot of stuff too on UID and missing persons cases, some of them going back decades. Other than that I don't look at any of their nonsense. I have had a user name for years longer than I have had this one at MDS, and I had less than 100 posts, so that tells you how I feel about them.

The only part I am sad about is that I had a bunch of UID cases marked so I could see if anyone identified them, and now I don't even really remember all of them to find them again. Oh well, guess it wasn't that important.

I only go on there when there is a particular missing persons case I am interested in and it's dead here, like the teacher that was kidnapped and killed last year and this one. They have a lot of stuff too on UID and missing persons cases, some of them going back decades. Other than that I don't look at any of their nonsense. I have had a user name for years longer than I have had this one at MDS, and I had less than 100 posts, so that tells you how I feel about them.

The only part I am sad about is that I had a bunch of UID cases marked so I could see if anyone identified them, and now I don't even really remember all of them to find them again. Oh well, guess it wasn't that important.
    It is silly that you two were banned for PMs. Strange.

It is silly that you two were banned for PMs. Strange.
    I guess their mods look at EVERYTHING. We can see reps, but not PMs, here on MDS...but really who in the hell has that kind of time or cares?! If you guys want to talk about how stupid MDS is or how dumb I am, I don't care. Ain't nobody got time for that shit! They need to get a life!

I guess their mods look at EVERYTHING. We can see reps, but not PMs, here on MDS...but really who in the hell has that kind of time or cares?! If you guys want to talk about how stupid MDS is or how dumb I am, I don't care. Ain't nobody got time for that shit! They need to get a life!

"this place is full of crap"

I'm dead.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Heres mine. You cant even cuss

[IMG][/IMG]

Angie and I are the bad girls of WS.

Okay, seriously??? They are reading the PMs??? They really do suck more than I originally thought.

Heres mine. You cant even cuss

[IMG][/IMG]
    OMG, the *advertiser censored* is .

Angie and I are the bad girls of WS.
    You are!!

I just looked at their rules regarding PMs. Hum.

PRIVATE MESSAGES - "PM"S

ALL of the general rules listed in this forum apply to the Private Messaging system, especially soliciting, advertising, harassment and sexually related PMs. Violating any of these rules in the PM system will result in immediate removal from the community.

Private messages are private. Copying and posting Private Messages without the permission of the author is also forbidden.

The software used on this board DOES NOT provide the ability for WS staff to access members' private messages, therefore use of the private messaging system is at your own risk. If you send an offensive PM however, the recipient has the right to forward that PM to the Staff for review - and then we will be able to read it. If you receive an offensive private message, please use the Report feature so that WS staff can review it and take appropriate action.

I just looked at their rules regarding PMs. Hum.
    Liars!!!

Thread Information