Thread: Share your most embarrassing moments/stories here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Came across these pictures while sorting digital photos tonight and had to share the story.

Setting: Gatlinburg, TN - 11 October 2010 - A small Gazebo Wedding in the Woods

Everyone arrived together and while the Bride & Groom stepped aside to have a last-minute meeting with the preacher, the Bride's DIL and I strolled over to look at the gazebo. An adorable cross-eyed cat came running over to us and was very friendly, purring, chatting, wanting to be petted. He was so sweet, I took a picture of him:

DIL and I were both making a fuss over him and laughing and commenting about his little crossed-eyes. "Aw, look.... he likes me..." "No, he's looking at ME!" "Hey, you lookin' at me?" That kind of thing, we were just cracking ourselves up. Suddenly Mr. Tisha got that eye-bulging, tight-lipped, shutyourmouth look on his face and I realized the Bride & Groom were standing behind me introducing the preacher to the guests.

As I was turning around to meet the preacher, hand extended, I said, "We were just laughing about the wee cat's cros- " and I suddenly understood my husband's expression.

I. Was. Mortified.

Almost 13 years later, we still laugh about it every time we get together.
    Sorry about that, whew is that embarrassing. Foot in mouth.

Cross eyed kittties are my absolute fave how can you not smile when you see them?

I have one I will never forget. I was in the 6th grade, and my mom was driving me, and the 2nd most popular girl in school home. We passed a yellow house, and it caused my mom to go on a tangent about how ugly yellow houses are. We pull up to Kelly's house, and its yellow. I was mortified.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-21-2023 at 06:20 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Sorry about that, whew is that embarrassing. Foot in mouth.

Cross eyed kittties are my absolute fave how can you not smile when you see them?

I have one I will never forget. I was in the 6th grade, and my mom was driving me, and the 2nd most popular girl in school home. We passed a yellow house, and it caused my mom to go on a tangent about how ugly yellow houses are. We pull up to Kelly's house, and its yellow. I was mortified.
    That is hilarious! Have to ask now, who was the 1st most popular girl in school?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    That is hilarious! Have to ask now, who was the 1st most popular girl in school?
    Annie

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Annie
    So not Angie then?

Annie
    Oh man, your mom was only 1 letter off from making you the most popular girl

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh man, your mom was only 1 letter off from making you the most popular girl
    Best comment of the day!!!

Thread Information