Thread: Roe v. Wade (49) to be execuited by Supreme Court

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Now that I'm here, I'm tempted to just block all of this shit out. Most over here don't even realize what's happening in America and when I tell them they think I'm lying. Then when they realize that I'm not, they basically don't want to know about it. They have a mentality over here of minding their own business instead of trying to save the world. Part of me finds that frustrating and horrible and the other part of me is jealous that they can do that.

Why can't I just bring you all here? I wish I could.
    Some people in my family have been like that, burying their head in the sand. It makes me want to scream and Im a pretty mild mannered.

Can I come to Ireland? Ohio sucks balls.

I took an early pregnancy test at 6 weeks one day and I was negative, the next day, I was positive. I called the doctor to make an appointment and They told me the pregnany is barely viable at 8 weeks, they will see me at 10 weeks If I would have just taken the 1 test, I wouldnt have known I was pregnant. The 6 week thing is a fucking joke.

ETA:
    Here’s the thing: Because of the way pregnancy is usually measured, you’re not actually pregnant during the first two weeks or so of your pregnancy. Healthcare providers calculate the length of an average pregnancy as 40 weeks, starting from the first day of your last menstrual period—this is known as the LMP dating method.
    So the first 2 weeks dont count. So basically you cant get an abortion after 4 weeks, which is barely a missed period, and thats if you are regular.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 07-16-2022 at 01:47 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information