Thread: The Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She's an abuser.
    I'm team JD because there are people testifying that Amber abused them during their relationships with her and not one person has claimed that Johnny was. She even is heard on a recording admitting to hitting him. Their relationship counselor testified that Amber wouldn't let Johnny get a word in edgewise during therapy sessions. On top of all of that, she's been caught in multiple lies during the trial. All of it points to her being an abusive spouse. Too many times women that are the abuser get out of it because it's normally the Men that are the aggressor. Look at the testimony and picture it the other way around. Imagine Amber as the Man and Johnny as the Woman and it puts it in to perspective. She's pure evil.

Either way, that relationship was SUPER toxic on both ends and shouldn't have ever happened. Johnny is no Angel and has horrible issues, but definitely wasn't the aggressor in this situation.

The relationship counselor put it best. If they began to fight, Johnny's reaction would be to walk away to de-escalate the situation. Amber has abandonment issues so wouldn't let him leave and would then abuse him. She cut off his finger FFS.

She's trash.
    I wonder if shes borderline. God I feel like an idiot for believing her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I wonder if shes borderline. God I feel like an idiot for believing her.
    A psychologist testified she has borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    A psychologist testified she has borderline personality disorder and histrionic personality disorder.
    Hell yeah I got it right! My internet psychology degree is paying off. I can start diagnosing people now.

If she has both of those shes probably a Cluster B

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hell yeah I got it right! My internet psychology degree is paying off. I can start diagnosing people now.

If she has both of those shes probably a Cluster B
    You nailed it!!

Thread Information