Quote Originally Posted by 22bristerj View Post
Hey, Its Jorja Brister (Brooklyn's Second oldest sister). I have no memories of hanging out with her with really sucks but I'm learning to deal with those now and I am reaching out for help because I never grieved properly. I remember staying at the guys house (Russell flowers) there was never really any food and he had a pet wolf that would walk around it was the sweetest thing at that house. I remember one time there was a dog outside that was hungry and he told us to kill it. Or when my ex cousin would be learning how to use the bathroom if he didn't he would have to wear his wet underwear on his head for about an hour. If yall want to know anything go ahead and ask i need to talk about it.
Welcome and I'm glad that you're looking for a way to grieve. As Up2Trouble mentioned, don't feel obligated to answer questions that make you feel uncomfortable. If anything, we're a good outlet to listen to how you feel about it all and offer our advice or just be a sounding board. The name of the site can be off putting, but realize that many of the current and past members here landed here because we lost someone and needed to talk it out with strangers. A lot of us have become friends through the years as a result, but it's nice to know that you have someplace to let it out on to people that care who are anonymous.

I'm so sorry for what you've had to go through with losing her and being exposed to that person. It wasn't right.