I have so many great memories! My man and I have been to awesome places since 2013. (In that year we both could finally afford vacationing together.)
In October 2016, we did a road trip along the Californian West Coast with side trips to Las Vegas and the Yosemite National Park. I remember a small place called Oakhurst, where everybody seemed to be related to each other. 😂 One evening we we were on our way to a new destination and the sun was sinking while the radio played "Something To Remind You" by Staind. This is one of my favorite songs ever and listening to it while looking at the sun, driving on a nearly empty highway with my love next to me was very special.

Our happy place is O'ahu, Hawaii. We've been there 3 times so far. We were supposed to go there a 4th time last April.
On our first trip we did a dolphin tour. The boat crew was very kind. We had a blast when about 20 dolphins suddenly appeared a few feet underneath us while we were snorkeling. That was awesome.
What I also vividly remember is the first time I heard whales singing. I nearly cried underwater when I realized what I was hearing. Beautiful.
Also, my man and I were unbelievably lucky to catch a whole whale FAMILY with our drone. We literally recorded them having some family time, playing and such!

In March 2019 we went to Panama. We started and ended in Panama City and drove around in between, so it was a little road trip as well. I will never forget the kind people at The Corner hostel. We talked a lot, ate a lot, listened to lots of music until late at night, danced and made new friends. The beach was very near, as well as an awesome pizza place.

The first time we went snorkeling was in December 2015 in Bohol, Philippines. I will never forget how colorful and beautiful everything around me was when I had jumped in the water. Everyone was very kind and we saved a lot of money, although we went to many different restaurants.

In September 2018 we went to Mah?, Seychelles. I didn't know the Indian community was very large there. We had a great night at a restaurant called "Bollywood" with tons of delicious food and good music. Our AirBNB was across the street from the ocean, which was awesome. Sadly, some people seemed to be quite arrogant towards tourists, but maybe it was just me.

We also love to do city trips. Amsterdam, Hamburg, Paris, etc. That's our advantage as Europeans. 😊