View Poll Results: Will they find Letecia guilty or not guilty?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guilty

6 100.00%
  • Not Guilty

0 0%
  • Not Guilty by Reason of Insantiy

0 0%
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Gannon Stauch (11) was found dead in Florida almost two months after he went missing in Colorado, his stepmother has been arrested for 1st degree murder

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thanks for checking it out BB. Those damn WS people got me all excited over nothing.
    And now you know why I don't deal with them
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

For the record, I belong to a Facebook group discussing this case and almost everyone on there is INSANE.

I am so glad you normal people exist.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    For the record, I belong to a Facebook group discussing this case and almost everyone on there is INSANE.

I am so glad you normal people exist.
    We were just mentioning you in another thread! Stick around! You might owe me a toaster soon

Last I heard they were doing a “private” search in an unknown area.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The stepmom was arrested. Finally!

Good! Do you know what charges?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Good! Do you know what charges?
    I don?t have a link but it was for First Degree Murder. So that means the poor kid is definitely dead

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Right? If we are to believe her, poor Gannon just had a series of unfortunate events that weekend. He cut his foot and left blood around the garage (or was it the side yard?), dropped a candle and damn near burned the house down. Luckily, she was able to replace the carpet. He was too constipated to go to school or to go into the pet store with her, but despite everything, he was in good enough spirits to go hiking and go to a friend's house. Then he just disappeared.
    Well when you put it that way...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I will have to say though that the fact that it's a rental makes me side eye her replacing carpet even more. If it was her own house I would say maybe, but since it's a rental I doubt it. She probably would have just paid the replacement fee at the end of the lease, or waited until right before she moved out to replace it so that there wouldn't be any more potential damage she might have to fix in the meantime.
    This right here. But are we sure she actually replaced the carpet? Because that would mean she was out replacing carpet on the day Gannon disappeared. "That's what we were going to do the next day, rectify it so his little heart would heal [paraphrased]" But they never got the chance to do that because he disappeared, right? So I think the carpet was in situ at the time of Gannon's disappearance.

He's such a little cutie. I hope they can bring him home.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I don?t have a link but it was for First Degree Murder. So that means the poor kid is definitely dead
    I had that feeling from the jump. As a stepmom, this sickens me.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

They found a board and a sock with gannons blood on it in the woods. The stepmom said they accidentally flew out of her car. She?s still saying it isn?t her fault. There was blood found all over the house. She?s an idiot.

I usually don?t like to power level, but I was out and about today and there was a little boy named Gannon where I was. I?m not sure if it?s a common name or not, but it made me think of this little boy. I?m seriously sad that he?s gone.

It?s a mother?s worst nightmare that a step parent-that they trust-killed their child. I can?t imagine how Landen feels.

The step mom talked shit about the bio mom but I don?t believe a word she?s said. The step mom has a history of violent behavior and should have never been left alone with a kid.

I just hope his death was quick and painless but I don?t think that will be the case.

Stepmom of missing Colorado boy Gannon Stauch arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder

https://nypost.com/2020/03/02/stepmo...degree-murder/

The stepmother of a missing 11-year-old Colorado boy has been arrested on suspicion of first-degree murder, authorities said Monday.

Letecia “Tecia” Stauch was taken into custody without incident earlier Monday in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and will be extradited to Colorado to face charges for allegedly killing stepson Gannon Stauch, El Paso County Sheriff Bill Elder told reporters during a press conference.

In addition to first-degree murder, Stauch, who remains held in South Carolina without bond, will face charges of child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased body and tampering with evidence.

Elder said the boy’s body has not yet been found, but a sheriff’s lieutenant said information has been obtained that should narrow the ongoing search.

“We will not stop and this investigation has just begun,” Elder told reporters.

Gannon was last seen leaving his Colorado Springs home on Jan. 27 when he left to visit a friend, his stepmother had previously told authorities. The boy was initially characterized as a runaway, but investigators later upgraded his disappearance to an endangered missing person’s case after learning he relied on prescribed medication, El Paso County Sgt. Deborah Mynatt told The Post in February.

Investigators did not provide details as to what led to Monday’s development and an arrest affidavit in the case is sealed, authorities told reporters. Elder and other officials also declined to answer questions.

The boy’s biological mother, Landen Hiott, said she was “astounded by the amount of love” shown during the search for Gannon while calling for justice and privacy from the media.

“I never thought I’d be standing here,” she told reporters through tears. “It’s a nightmare.”

In a statement read to reporters, the boy’s father, Al Stauch, said his “little boy is not coming home,” adding that they will never play Nintendo again or enjoy tacos together on Tuesdays.

“How can I question God for bringing Gannon home to him?” Stauch said in a written statement read by a sheriff’s office spokesperson. “Because Gannon believed in God and I will never stop believing.”

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office had previously declined to comment on a report that a neighbor’s home surveillance system caught Letecia Stauch and her stepson getting into a red truck before she returned hours later without the boy.

The footage proved Letecia Stauch was being untruthful with police, her neighbor told the Denver Post.

“I mean, it blows her story out of the water,” Roderrick Drayton, 49, told the newspaper. “She came back at 2:19 without him.”

Al Stauch was out of town for training with the National Guard when Gannon vanished, he told KOAA.

What was she doing in SC? Maybe the "east coast" family she mentioned in her status update. By all outward appearances, they had a good life and seemed to be a loving family. I wonder what happened here?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    What was she doing in SC? Maybe the "east coast" family she mentioned in her status update. By all outward appearances, they had a good life and seemed to be a loving family. I wonder what happened here?
    Her family lives in SC, that’s why she’s there.

From some of her statements she sounded resentful that she “had” to care for Gannon because his mother didn’t want to.

She stole her best friend’s husband and has a history of violence. At first I thought it was an accident, but now I’m 100% sure she’s a malignant narcissist that probably blames Gannon for her having to kill him. I think she’s evil. I think she was trying to hurt his parents.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    We were just mentioning you in another thread! Stick around! You might owe me a toaster soon
    I'm giving out microwaves now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I?m not a member of any of the fb groups but read that on 1/12 Al told the step mom he wanted a divorce.

I also read she accused her husbands superior of rape, which was found out not to be true, and they were kicked off the base.

I don?t know how true any of this stuff is.

Tee attacked an officer on her way back to Colorado.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/03/...deputy-attack/

She was extradited to Colorado after a brief appearance in court in South Carolina on Tuesday. During her trip across the country, Stauch slipped out of her handcuffs in the back of her transport vehicle from South Carolina to Colorado and reportedly attacked a deputy, according to CBS4’s sister station in Colorado Springs, KKTV 11 News.

Sources told 11 News the deputy was injured and taken to the hospital. That’s why Stauch’s transport was suddenly stopped and she was jailed in Kansas for about 12 hours. Stauch was released Thursday morning from the Kansas jail.

Wtf what a psycho. I wonder if she?s angling for an insanity defense.

Wtf what a psycho. I wonder if she?s angling for an insanity defense.
    I don't think so. She must have a personality disorder of some sort. Healthy people don't have her pattern of behavior. Luckily legal insanity doesn't include her certain shade of crazy, so I look forward to seeing her face consequences.

I'm so confused. Did they find a body or no? They surely can't charge her with desecration of a corpse without one

https://ourcommunitynow.com/news-loc...for-his-murder
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 03-07-2020 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm so confused. Did they find a body or no? They surely can't charge her with desecration of a corpse without one

https://ourcommunitynow.com/news-loc...for-his-murder
    I think they can if they are reasonably sure he was killed in one location and his body is no longer there, or there is evidence showing she did something with the body (wood chipper, shovels with blood and dirt on them, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think they can if they are reasonably sure he was killed in one location and his body is no longer there, or there is evidence showing she did something with the body (wood chipper, shovels with blood and dirt on them, etc).
    Court wise...... This isn't looking good. I mean, I'm hoping that they have some solid evidence. They're making some HUGE claims without having an actual body and I don't want to see the bitch get off because of that

Her first advisement hearing was today. Pretty boring, but thought maybe some people may be interested. When they pan out to Landen her anger is palpable. She is legit staring daggers through a side eye.

(The side eye happens around the 10:28 mark)
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-11-2020 at 03:45 PM.

They think they found his body in Florida. That's far away from Colorado.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/2...orida-remains/

I'm glad they found him.

Florida? Wow. What an evil POS she is.

I don’t know how the body would be intact after 2 months in the warm weather, but they tentatively Id’d him from sight. She apparently stabbed him 8 times.

Thread Information