Page 842 of 867 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 840 841 842 843 844 852 ... LastLast
Results 21,026 to 21,050 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Then "WE" came along

Actually, I didn't get to partake in the member threads back then, but I was a LONG TIME lurker since the site started. So I used to just read and read and read and not say a thing. I've been "Guest" on here almost the same amount of time as I've had an account. So......I know what you did

I was a long time lurker too, back when "Barbara"(?) was the Queen of MDS. Anybody remember her? She was a horrible person whose sole purpose seemed to be to make the most outrageous comments on the death threads - blaming men, women, and children for their own deaths. I think she went too far one day and disappeared, leaving DaybreaksDisdain and HunnyBunny to fill the role of MDS Bitch. I forget what made DBD and HB leave MDS, but I do recall it was high drama at the time. Good riddance to all of them, I say.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I was a long time lurker too, back when "Barbara"(?) was the Queen of MDS. Anybody remember her? She was a horrible person whose sole purpose seemed to be to make the most outrageous comments on the death threads - blaming men, women, and children for their own deaths. I think she went too far one day and disappeared, leaving DaybreaksDisdain and HunnyBunny to fill the role of MDS Bitch. I forget what made DBD and HB leave MDS, but I do recall it was high drama at the time. Good riddance to all of them, I say.
    DBD was a very nice lady in person. She was the 60's hippy type chicks.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    If I remember correctly, they started some sort of "society" that was paranormal or witchy or something like that and began alienating a bunch of long time members. It started with a "C" or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Hearing the tornado sirens go off and realizing its Tuesday testing and there's not an actual tornado.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    DBD was a very nice lady in person. She was the 60's hippy type chicks.
    I'm seriously shocked to hear this, because she was mean and nasty on this forum. It was her "thing" and she was proud of it. I tend to think the way one behaves under the annonymity of the internet, speaks volumes about their true personality and character.

If I remember correctly, they started some sort of "society" that was paranormal or witchy or something like that and began alienating a bunch of long time members. It started with a "C" or something.
    The cobwebs in the dark corners of my mind say you're correct.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 03-03-2020 at 04:56 PM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I'm seriously shocked to hear this, because she was mean and nasty on this forum. It was her "thing" and she was proud of it. I tend to think the way one behaves under the annonymity of the internet, speaks volumes about their true personality and character.

The cobwebs in the dark corners of my mind say you're correct.
    I didn't talk to her too much on this site but one day we had a conversation about the Bay Area and mexican food so became cool with each other. Then we found out that we worked across the street from each other so we met for lunch a few times, I think she was very nice in person she kinda had that laid back Cali vibe, a throwback from the 60's. I don't know anything about that Adia group she was in with the other mds members. I thought she was Kambing.

I think some people are talkative on the internet but shy in person.

Oh yes BMW. She was particularly mean, but funny at times. Though I noticed when it changed over from the comment system to our forum she just wasn't funny or active. I think she like to shock in the comments and that doesn't translate into good conversations. Remember Jessica? Nice girl who got the huge MDS neck tat. I often wonder what happened to many of the people from that time. Crap I have trouble figuring out people now since the 2012 site issue and names changing/reverting?

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    Oh yes BMW. She was particularly mean, but funny at times. Though I noticed when it changed over from the comment system to our forum she just wasn't funny or active. I think she like to shock in the comments and that doesn't translate into good conversations. Remember Jessica? Nice girl who got the huge MDS neck tat. I often wonder what happened to many of the people from that time. Crap I have trouble figuring out people now since the 2012 site issue and names changing/reverting?
    I too wonder how some of the old members are doing, there were a lot of people dealing with this or that....tough times, I hope everyone is well.

My favs were HotSauce, my dude Chauncy, WhiteTrashBitch, TrailerParkTrash, Resident Queer, Nestle, Ashley, NascarChick, Neener, Sogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant Toaster View Post
    This exactly. I agree that sometimes her sharp wit was funny, but most often it was just mean and shocking IMO. I remember Jessica, and lots of others from back then. Some of them brought us along on their crazy journeys and I often wonder what happened to them. Alex, Aquatwins, and another from that era of supreme drama whose name escapes me at the moment.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    AIDA! Or something like that. I don't know what it stood for, but that was the cult
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by S281Saleen160 View Post
    I too wonder how some of the old members are doing, there were a lot of people dealing with this or that....tough times, I hope everyone is well.

My favs were HotSauce, my dude Chauncy, WhiteTrashBitch, TrailerParkTrash, Resident Queer, Nestle, Ashley, NascarChick, Neener, Sogs.
    I joined in 2010 and have been on and off since. Nestle was a favorite.

Hey Rhythmisasadist glad to see you posting again!

Singing Breaking Benjamin songs to my son. My husband thought I was singing lullabies till he listened to the lyrics. 😂

I finally got Hulu and I'm watching the first seasons of Broad City. I've only seen the last season.

It's totally worth it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I finally got Hulu and I'm watching the first seasons of Broad City. I've only seen the last season.

It's totally worth it.
    I get Hulu free with my cell phone account, but I've only recently started watching. We are watching the entire CSI series, Hulu is the only place it streams.

What makes me happy: Stabler coming back to the Law & Order franchise

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I get Hulu free with my cell phone account, but I've only recently started watching. We are watching the entire CSI series, Hulu is the only place it streams.
    Are you watching the original one with Grissom? I loved that show. It taught me so much, like what furries are.

What makes me happy: Stabler coming back to the Law & Order franchise
    I used to watch Law and Order SVU and I loved Stabler!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Are you watching the original one with Grissom? I loved that show. It taught me so much, like what furries are.
    Haha, yes, and we just saw the furry episode. I didn't know what they were before CSI either!

I used to watch Law and Order SVU and I loved Stabler!
    SVU was never the same after he left. I am hoping for a crossover with SVU, him and Benson together were amazing!

Plus I have a huge crush on him...haha.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I didn't read the posts above my last comment, but I was friends with a troll. I didn't know he was one. In person, he's really sweet and there are Google reviews about his place of employment stating how nice he is. I guess my friend has no life. He is autistic and schizophrenic.

I tried to watch Christopher Meloni's new show on Netflix, but it was way too weird! I couldn't get past the first episode.
    I did enjoy watching him on "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle". I had the chance to see him on a set and I wanted to start singing about the devil being everywhere. But there was a pa talking to him.
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

When I can change my son's diaper without him peeing or pooping.

I made a $75 bet with my husband that he wouldn't make 10 protein drinks in a week from the protein powders (that's expired) that he won't let me throw away.
    Today, he mentioned I never said how big the drinks had to be and he could take shots. I told him he knew what I meant, but fine, do shots. He forgot to do the 10 shots. I have a feeling I'm going to win. I just need to not taunt him till Sunday.

I made a $75 bet with my husband that he wouldn't make 10 protein drinks in a week from the protein powders (that's expired) that he won't let me throw away.
    Today, he mentioned I never said how big the drinks had to be and he could take shots. I told him he knew what I meant, but fine, do shots. He forgot to do the 10 shots. I have a feeling I'm going to win. I just need to not taunt him till Sunday.
    I know what your husband is doing is frustrating, but I can't help but laugh the quarantine quarrels are hilarious.

I know what your husband is doing is frustrating, but I can't help but laugh the quarantine quarrels are hilarious.
    He still works. He's "essential". I on the other hand am stuck with a baby and no working car.

Thread Information