Page 1419 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 419 919 1319 1369 1409 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1429 1469 ... LastLast
Results 35,451 to 35,475 of 37082

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Ouch. How did you do that?
    The crazy thing is I don’t remember doing it.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The freaking post office keeps not delivering my mail. This has been an on-going thing since we moved in January. I get the daily emails that show what mail I am supposed to be getting each day, and once again today it hasn't shown up...and there was an important letter that they showed was being delivered today. Now I don't know if it will be delivered tomorrow, or if they accidentally delivered it to someone else.

How frustrating! I can't believe they haven't figured it out after almost a year. Keep complaining!

The freaking post office keeps not delivering my mail. This has been an on-going thing since we moved in January. I get the daily emails that show what mail I am supposed to be getting each day, and once again today it hasn't shown up...and there was an important letter that they showed was being delivered today. Now I don't know if it will be delivered tomorrow, or if they accidentally delivered it to someone else.
    Can you go to the post office and complain and/or try to get your mail from there?

We still get the mail from our previous owners and we’ve been here 4 years but your house is new so idk why they can’t get their shit together.

My DTTAM: I named my son an un popular but not “out there” name bc it’s not common. It’s now one of the top five predicted babies names for 2020. I’m not happy about that.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The know me by sight now at the post office. When I walk in they call the manager right away.

The first few months they wanted to argue with me that my address did not exist. They would literally change the West designation in my address to East, and then say my mail was undeliverable because the address did not exist. They then denied doing that. I had to have people sending me packages send me the screenshot of the original address labels showing the correct address, and then I would go up to the post office and somewhere along the line it would be changed in their system. They kept telling me the original senders were getting it wrong until I brought them multiple screen shots.

I have a forwarding order on file, but they also don't forward like they should. Last month I had a prescription sent from a mail order pharmacy (that address should have already been changed in the system, but that's a different story) and they delayed it and it said it was being forwarded from the old address, but then they delivered it to the old address. They tried to get it back, but never could. So I never got my 3 month prescription. They gave me a letter to show to my insurance saying "oops, we screwed up" essentially.

I finally did get my letter last night. They delivered it after 8pm, so I have no idea what is up with that and why it was so late. My mail gets delivered between 1pm-3pm.

Ang, I think your son's name is cute, and I only know one other person with that name. Maybe they are wrong and it won't be as popular as they think.

Ang, I think your son's name is PUKE, and I only know one other person with that name. Maybe they are wrong and it won't be as popular as they think.
    Maybe you shouldn't name your kid after my BB screen name. Advice
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

My in-laws. Enough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

When patient's family members ask if they can apply essential oils to their critically ill loved one who in on a ventilator, ecmo and crrt. I tell them no and they do it anyway--Oregano makes the room smell like a G damn pizza parlor.

My husband's loud, nasal breathing when I'm trying to watch a movie.

When people use the term "methinks."

Cryptic attention seeking social media posts.

When dental hygienists exaggerate to get you to do what they want. I had one tell me "well we'll see you back in a few years to get fitted for false teeth then" because I told her I wasn't going to buy a $75 Water Pik.

All of the fake outrage today in general.

The overused term "clapped back."

When people base their views on health related matters on what they've seen in mom groups, on Facebook or on "Doctor Oz."

When people claim that they've done research but it's only a Wikipedia article.

When people label women who respectfully but firmly stand up for themselves as "disrespectful" or "unprofessional."

How every single person who has ever worked in Human Resources seems to not give af about anything.

When a super outgoing person loudly singles me out at a party for not talking much (I'm an introvert).

Cardi B.

Taylor Swift's and her endless whining.

Funny you should mention the dentist and their fuckery. When I go for a cleaning I usually have to come back 5 times for shit. Today I went and they said my teeth and gums were healthy and I could come back in 6 months. I was fucking shocked.

I love Cardi B.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I love Taylor Swift!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

My kitten keeps on attacking and climbing the Christmas tree. It’s small, so I’m afraid she’s going to knock it over. She’s nuts.

Usually by this time of year I have presents done and the house decorated. Not this year. I haven’t bought one gift or done much decorating. I suck I’m just not feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    My kitten keeps on attacking and climbing the Christmas tree. It’s small, so I’m afraid she’s going to knock it over. She’s nuts.

Usually by this time of year I have presents done and the house decorated. Not this year. I haven’t bought one gift or done much decorating. I suck I’m just not feeling it.
    You have a tree up...you beat me!

I haven't done a tree or decorations since the kids were little.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I've been super bah humbug since the late 90's. We don't decorate or exchange gifts anymore. I will buy for others (friends, Grandparents when they were still alive, co-workers) but we don't do gifts for each other. We used to always have to work on holidays, so it kind of just became 'another day' for us. We celebrate our anniversary and birthdays, but that's about it.

Now Black Friday....that's my kind of holiday!!!!!!!!!

I've been super bah humbug since the late 90's. We don't decorate or exchange gifts anymore. I will buy for others (friends, Grandparents when they were still alive, co-workers) but we don't do gifts for each other. We used to always have to work on holidays, so it kind of just became 'another day' for us. We celebrate our anniversary and birthdays, but that's about it.

I have never gone shopping on Black Friday and never will....lol.

I HATE Thanksgiving. Me and my sister have to do all the food shopping and cooking, while the guys get to eat snacks and watch football. I hate cooking and grocery shopping.

I have never gone shopping on Black Friday and never will....lol.

I HATE Thanksgiving. Me and my sister have to do all the food shopping and cooking, while the guys get to eat snacks and watch football. I hate cooking and grocery shopping.
    I shop online. I had never done it until about 10 years ago, and I have ventured out once or twice, but I clean up online on Black Friday.

I like cooking, but I refuse to wait on people and to miss football, so my idea of Thanksgiving is a bit different from most people's. I don't like going to other people's house for Thanksgiving either (we always get someone inviting us because they feel sorry for us because it's just us and my husband usually works on holidays...by his choice, lol) because I don't like eating other people's weird interpretations of holiday dishes. When it comes to holiday dishes I want what I want.

I shop online. I had never done it until about 10 years ago, and I have ventured out once or twice, but I clean up online on Black Friday.

I like cooking, but I refuse to wait on people and to miss football, so my idea of Thanksgiving is a bit different from most people's. I don't like going to other people's house for Thanksgiving either (we always get someone inviting us because they feel sorry for us because it's just us and my husband usually works on holidays...by his choice, lol) because I don't like eating other people's weird interpretations of holiday dishes. When it comes to holiday dishes I want what I want.
    My sister makes this incredible potato dish....with cheese and hash browns, it's so delish! My husband always says he will only go if she makes it haha.

I have my in-laws over on the 15th. I didn’t put the tree up one year and my SIL bitched. I had fucking pneumonia. I was pissed.

Austin and or the kitty keeps taking the ornaments off the tree they are both into stuff all of the time. Fml.

I have to do 3 separate Thanksgivings and 3 Christmases. I’m so jealous of you.

Look at this asshole. Stuck on the top again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Look at this asshole. Stuck on the top again.
    She's the angel!

LOL!

I woke up this morning to find out that my foster dog got sick and had diarrhea in 4 places during the night. I had to just throw away 2 throw rugs, and now I am bleaching and disinfecting my entire house. Ugh. Happy Thanksgiving.

I woke up this morning to find out that my foster dog got sick and had diarrhea in 4 places during the night. I had to just throw away 2 throw rugs, and now I am bleaching and disinfecting my entire house. Ugh. Happy Thanksgiving.
    That’s shitty. Literally. Did he get into something do you think?

That’s shitty. Literally. Did he get into something do you think?
    I have no idea. He wanted to stay out last night, and I was sitting on the couch doing BF shopping and I heard him barking like a maniac. I ran to make him come in and he was acting crazy. I figured a bear or something was on the land outside of our fence. He finally came in about 30 minutes later and seemed fine. He didn't eat anything in the house that he doesn't always eat, so I really don't know.

I spent hours deep cleaning and feeling grossed out this morning. On the bright side, my house is now spotless, lol. He ate a little this afternoon, but I can tell he doesn't feel great. I gave him pepto, and I am going to keep an eye on him.

Thread Information