Thread: Ashley Nicole Rabon - missing from SC since March 30, 2018

Ashley Nicole Rabon - missing from SC since March 30, 2018

Last seen by husband I think on the 30th.
    Lots of drama and videos of fights with her husband here. Has 3 children. There are other FB accounts also.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1422273600

If you search her name I think there are 2nprivate groups you can join. Psychics on the job. Weird.

Also whoever is using her phone claims Ashley stole one of her guns.

This Facebook page is a nightmare. Almost every single post makes me cringe. Lord.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

They shut down his FB, but I did see the video of the kids a few days ago.

FB group Find Ashley Nicole Rabon is a clusterfuck too. You have to request to join.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZErCSaH9Lp/
    Her medical bill from 8/17 when she tried to kill herself.

Ashley's best friend is now staying with Matt, the husband, according to that FB group.

She's been found, alive, with her phone.

I hate this bitch so much after watching those videos. She was clearly trying to set up her husband and try to get him to hit her while being recorded. Those poor babies deserve such a better mother I was enraged listening to them screaming in the background. Selfish cunt.

Ppl are trying to say she was abused and lost it but it's fucked up that she would post from her phone pretending to be someone else. And if he was abusive, why leave your kids with him?

Anyone see her post?

I’m so tired of people talking shit when they have no idea what even happened or is happening now. YES I originally left willingly. But I fucking left in slippers with only my phone. I was only leaving to smoke and try to calm down and to wait around for matt to get home since he had locked me out and taken the kids to his friends not allowing me to go. I shouldn’t have reached out to a stranger online for comfort but I was desperate. It’s depressing when you have no one. My dumbass vented about my entire situation,so he got all the details. He knew I was weak and vulnerable and it was used against me. I wasn’t able to leave. I did NOT have my phone until the 9th either. He had it all week. Idk where people get I was in a stolen truck either. I was never in a truck. He had a small silver and blue car. Police came to his house that was in the middle of 10 acres of woods and a big lake on Monday and he made me leave out his back door and run through the woods with him. That’s when I was able to get my phone back without him noticing,when he was hiding some of his shit. He went back though and got arrested for the shit at his house and I didn’t know what to do. I was so fucking scared. I was drugged. I was raped. I DIDNT JUST ABANDON MY KIDS. I made a stupid decision and it’s ruined my life and a lot of other peoples too. It’s scary the shit you’ll do with a gun pointed at you. He said he’d kill me and make it look like my husband did it. That he would always get away with it just throwing my body in the woods. There was one other girl there and I saw a bunch of pill bottles with random girls names on them so I’m sure I wasn’t the first. They got him though and I’m scared to death but I do wanna press charges. I’m fucking ruined.

I’m sorry for anyone that thinks I was just fucking with peoples emotions. I’m crazy but I’m not that fucking crazy. I have left for a night at a time before but anyone saying I leave for weeks at a time like this often is a god damn lie. I’m ALWAYS with my kids. I appreciate the people who cared and looked for me. And FUCK everyone talking shit that is going off of nothing but rumors they saw online. That prostitution conversation was NOT me. I’ve never lost custody of my kids. I’ve seen people show supposed reports of me being arrested for child abuse too. Show me a mug shot bc that NEVER happened. And ok so y’all found old possession of marijuana charges from before I even had kids? Cool.

Keep gossiping though. I know the truth.
    And he can get his.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Well I guess we will see.
    If I was rescued from a kidnapping and rape I wouldn't be racing to post on Facebook.

Oh I forgot her friend Shayla is looking for money because she said she's getting evicted and spent all her money that she was gonna use to move on driving down and "looking' for Ashley. She has 4 kids, now they won't have a place to live? There are a bunch of groups on FB but try get shut down as soon as the stories are questioned.

Entertaining if you're bored.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/191539874795569/

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    When you click to join this you get a pop up that asks: "Are you a snitching HOAR?"

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    When you click to join this you get a pop up that asks: "Are you a snitching HOAR?"

These people are fucking insane. I got banned from that group but there is also this one where you can speak freely called Truth Sleuth for the Missing but they made it secret for now. This girl is a lying piece of shit.

'So Ashley's Dad is engaged to a 21 year old girl? Who's the daughter of Mischell, who I thought was Ashley's Aunt? So her Dad is dating her cousin??? 🤔" hahaha wtf

Some people should be sterilized.

Ashley is also reportedly a prostitute who makes dates on the "meetme" app. So far she has saved up 17k (yeah ok) which is put in her mom's account since Ashley doesn't have a bank. There are screenshots of her conversations in several FB groups.

Quote Originally Posted by snowfallsoon View Post
    Ashley is also reportedly a prostitute who makes dates on the "meetme" app. So far she has saved up 17k (yeah ok) which is put in her mom's account since Ashley doesn't have a bank. There are screenshots of her conversations in several FB groups.
    I saw this yesterday. Lord have mercy, her page is a hot mess.

Thread Information