Page 601 of 608 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 599 600 601 602 603 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,025 of 15177

Thread: New members, introduce yourselves here...

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Don't talk about him too much or he'll show back up! I think everyone is ok with not having rants about buttsex.
    Speak for yourself! He's my favorite member...even if he ignores me because I'm totes cooler than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You can usual select to use the Desktop version from your phone. Somewhere there should be an option. There's also a link that brings you to the desktop version, but I don't have it handy
    Found it! Thank you! I was searching for "full site" instead of "desktop".

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...mobile-setting

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephine View Post
    Found it! Thank you! I was searching for "full site" instead of "desktop".

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...mobile-setting
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Don't talk about him too much or he'll show back up! I think everyone is ok with not having rants about buttsex.
    So apparently I missed his triumphant return. Way back when I was on here, he was posting just craziness about being married to a missing person, but then it was just someone he knew in passing, but then... it was a mind fuck, for sure, but there was no going on. Blechy.*

*Blechy because I'm pretty sure he was a minor back then, not because he's gay or whatever. Figured I should address that so I don't get murdered and end up on here.

but there was no going on.
    well, that's not going on anyways, since he thinks that's nasty...or ungodlike, or something stupidly homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    well, that's not going on anyways, since he thinks that's nasty...or ungodlike, or something stupidly homophobic.

Oh man. That's just sad. I thought he *was* gay, and it would make me sad for him to be living with that kind of internalized homophobia. He was really young when he stirred all that shit up - like a youngish teenager - which was really he only reason I didn't really poke at him too much. Kids do dumb, dumb shit... and then Dan LaWoo gets them.

I think I saw a signature someone had over in posts on the Julie Mott thread that had a bunch of quotes about being gay but not engaging in gay sex because it is ungodly or whatever, but the person to whom the quotes were attributed wasn't called OldFashioned. I'll have to go look. Did he come back with a new name, or did I miss a spectacular thread where several people espoused such beliefs? Oh, that would be beautiful. Or sad. Either way, I bet that was an epic thread.

If return-ees can ask questions here, I have one more. The two threads that sort of killed me a decade ago were this one - the Trevor Angelli / Dan LaWoo thread and the legendary Lemony Snicket twins thread. I tried to read them both cover to cover meow that I'm back, but I couldn't finish the Beaudilaires. I made it slightly over half way. I see a lot of names in those threads who don't appear so much today... I wonder how many people, especially late-2007 newbies, were burned out by those specific threads, never to be seen again. Ah. Well. Questions, if anyone cares to answer them:

1. I have not seen any posts or replies from Dan laWoo since I got back, though I know he was an infrequent contributor anyway. Is Dan LaWoo or Daughter LaWoo still around?
    2. Did LaWoo help Trashy Classy Blonde Bitch (or similar, I haven't seen anything from her, either) find her dad? Or did she find him? There are a lot more resources available meow than there were 10+ years ago.
    3. Oh, I hate to bring them up, but the twins. I know that was a fraud, and I'm sad that Anne didn't come here because then we could've gotten her like folks still do to BT, BUT, and I read as far as I could stand, I swear!!! One thing that still perplexes me: did anyone ever solve who the twins in *any* of those pictures were? Idk if we could do reverse image searches in 2007, and being that no one brought it up I'm inclined to believe that it wasn't an easy thing to do then. Just about all of the pictures are gone meow, and I've never figured out how to do a reverse search from my phone anyway. But yeah, before this post gets as long as that cray thread... we're any of the people in the pics ever identified? I'd love to have that thread happen with today's technology.

*did a quick search before hitting post, didn't find an appropriate thread for old-time returnees to ask questions. Where would be an appropriate place to make such a thread?*

**Sorry. I can't sleep because of a med change but I also can't get out of my bed, and so I'm just focusing all of my attention here. Sorry.**

Oh man. That's just sad. I thought he *was* gay,
    He is gay...He's now Jolly Rancher...err roger. He came back to the Trevor Angell thread, then got his own where I think he spewed everything.

Chit Chat probably would be a good spot for your questions, but I don't think any minds semi off topic here because technically you're new...even if you're old. I don't think La Woo ever came back, but his daughter did once to say he was fine. And I don't think WTBB's dad was ever found, or that I heard of.

...that's about all I can remember about what you typed (I'm too lazy to go back and read lol) because I took sleeping pills a few hours ago and they're only slowly kicking in. I tried.

Anyway, he's a link to the other thread: http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...-on-this-forum
    Last edited by Words Words; 01-18-2018 at 12:41 AM.

Hi all... glad to satisfy my morbid curiosity here, but actually trying to search for pics of a suicide death of a friend...

Quote Originally Posted by Txstripclubdj View Post
    Hi all... glad to satisfy my morbid curiosity here, but actually trying to search for pics of a suicide death of a friend...
    Welcome. I don't think we have pics like that here. You may want to check liveleak

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hey guys! Lurked on and off for years but finally decided to make an account. Laughed when it asked for my ICQ number. In my 30's (ugh), true crime and horror/sci-fi fan, love books, movies, and tv. Have cats and a husband, in that order. Looking forward to some conversation and hopefully some debate!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rudieboyx View Post
    Hey guys! Lurked on and off for years but finally decided to make an account. Laughed when it asked for my ICQ number. In my 30's (ugh), true crime and horror/sci-fi fan, love books, movies, and tv. Have cats and a husband, in that order. Looking forward to some conversation and hopefully some debate!
    Welcome Rudie! Dig in and don't be shy
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Welcome, Rudie.

Please remove the information about Cenea Boykin. This is not
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Thissucks View Post
    Please remove the information about Cenea Boykin. This is not
    Cool!
    True. Suicide isn't cool.

Elizabeth Blair aka izzy love and respect

Nice to meet all of you

Hey, everyone!

I randomly found this site on Reddit and... what can I say? You guys are crazy af, but my favourite kind of crazy. So here I am!

My name is Lucas, I'm 28 and from Brazil. I may have also invited my girlfriend to join us. I regret nothing.

See you all around!

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) and Shipwreck (1854) by Ivan Aivazovsky

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Hey, everyone!

I randomly found this site on Reddit and... what can I say? You guys are crazy af, but my favourite kind of crazy. So here I am!

My name is Lucas, I'm 28 and from Brazil. I may have also invited my girlfriend to join us. I regret nothing.

See you all around!
    We're low on numbers right now so the more, the merrier. Where on reddit did we get mentioned?

We're low on numbers right now so the more, the merrier. Where on reddit did we get mentioned?
    It was actually an old thread that I?d saved like a year ago. Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...TS&sh=e7e1615f

Welcome Lucas

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Welcome Lucas
    Thank you!

It was actually an old thread that I?d saved like a year ago. Here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...TS&sh=e7e1615f
    The Julie Mott thread is overflowing with fuckery. We haven't had a good one like that for a long time.
    Last edited by Jumaki15; 12-16-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Welcome Lucas! As Jumaki says, it's been quite lately so the more the merrier!

Thanks!

It's funny, though, cause while I was reading it, people HATED it whenever the thread got bumped. Now it almost feels like a classic.

A hated classic, but still.

Hurricane At The Sea (1850) and Shipwreck (1854) by Ivan Aivazovsky

Thanks!

It's funny, though, cause while I was reading it, people HATED it whenever the thread got bumped. Now it almost feels like a classic.

A hated classic, but still.

It's all down to who's online at the time

Thread Information