Thread: The Vigilante Justice Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wouldn't say this is vigilante justice. This is just a RWNJ using something unconnected to him as an excuse to kill people he doesn't like just because of their skin color and national origin. He's a fucking nutjob just looking for an excuse to murder.
    Yeah, I was going to say the same. Shooting at random people that are also from Africa isn't vigilantism. It's a hate crime.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wouldn't say this is vigilante justice. This is just a RWNJ using something unconnected to him as an excuse to kill people he doesn't like just because of their skin color and national origin. He's a fucking nutjob just looking for an excuse to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yeah, I was going to say the same. Shooting at random people that are also from Africa isn't vigilantism. It's a hate crime.
    Agree.

*disclaimer* I'm actually pretty much against vigilante justice seeing as how a bunch of white people used to believe that's what they were doing when lynching a bunch of black people. It's always been a way to kill who you want dead without due process. Our legal system if fucked and all cops are bastards but at least people don't usually end up dead (exceptions occur) without some semblance of a trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information