Thread: Eliazar Ruiz (4) was found dead in a vacant house in Cleveland, OH

Eliazar Ruiz (4) was found dead in a vacant house in Cleveland, OH

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index...ilds_bone.html

A bag of bones hidden in shrubs in the backyard of a vacant home in the city's Longmead-Puritas neighborhood belong to a young boy who has not been reported missing, officials said on Wednesday.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-22-2022 at 12:46 PM.

That's just sad. Poor baby. I hope they at least find out who he is so they can bury him w his name on the headstone. Things like this just shouldn't happen. 😞

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Rivers View Post
    That's just sad. Poor baby. I hope they at least find out who he is so they can bury him w his name on the headstone. Things like this just shouldn't happen. ��
    You're right of course, but people in this world have lost their souls. Who leaves a four year old's remains in a bag? Who is heartless enough to leave a four year old all alone and not report them missing?

There are people in this world who are better off dead. Those guilty of this crime are exactly the ones I'm talking about.

You have no redeeming qualities when you can't do the right thing for a child.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You're right of course, but people in this world have lost their souls. Who leaves a four year old's remains in a bag? Who is heartless enough to leave a four year old all alone and not report them missing?

There are people in this world who are better off dead. Those guilty of this crime are exactly the ones I'm talking about.

You have no redeeming qualities when you can't do the right thing for a child.
    I think the answer to your question is someone that could be tied to the victim.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

This breaks my heart

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roonie View Post
    This breaks my heart
    Stick around, this won't be the only time. What this site shows is humanity (and I use that term loosely because the perpetrators of the crimes here are truly subhuman) at it's worst.

Welcome to mds.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Anyone who can hurt an innocent child or animal for that matter should not do jail time.....he/she should be put to death in the same manner they had brought to their victims.

http://m.cleveland19.com/story/37663...led-a-homicide

Child found buried behind Cleveland home ruled a homicide
    Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:12 pm EST by Cleveland 19 Digital Team
    Updated: Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 8:42 pm EST

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner says that the manner of death of Eliazar Ruiz, the 4-year-old whose body was found buried in the backyard of a Cleveland home last year, has been ruled a homicide.

The cause of death has been ruled a homicide by "unspecified means."

Eliazar was found in September 2017, buried in a residential backyard on Longmead Avenue. His body was not formally identified until January, after officials released a sketch of the boy.

Ashley Makuhan, Eliazar's mother, was sent to jail in 2016 for drug related charges. The son was in the care of the godmother ever since the mother went to jail, according to grandmother Dawn Battle.

She said Eliazar went missing sometime after July 4, 2016 when he was at a girlfriend's party off of Lake Avenue.

This was the home of Eliazar's godmother who Battle said she can't identify due to the police investigation.

Battle did say the godmother is a young woman with three children of her own who is not a relative.

There was no initial missing person report filed because the 25-year-old mother, father Ruben Ruiz and Battle thought the godmother had taken Eliazar out of the state and they just couldn't get a hold of him, Battle said.

Nearly one year later in June 2017, Battle said she called the Second District Police to report him missing and was told she could not because she wasn't a custodial parent or legal guardian. She had asked to file a missing person report and have a cop come out. She told police Eliazar Ruiz's mom was in jail and his dad couldn't be found.

Earlier this month, Battle said Makuhan saw the sketch on television while jailed at a state facility.
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-20-2018 at 11:51 PM.

It gets more and more suspicious. Poor baby, I hope they find out who did this.

https://fox8.com/2018/01/24/how-and-...leveland-home/

Definitely like either the "godmother" or her partner are responsible. I hope they've located her & checked on the welfare of her own 3 kids

Thread Information