Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Ciccone (21) was found dead in her car and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Looking at her fb profile I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't someone she knew that killed her. Just a feeling I get, really. And she looks pretty when she isn't too dolled up.

But shot in the back of the head? That just gives me a hateful, chicken shit "I'm gonna kill you bitch" vibe. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out that it was a girl.

Why? As I said, look closely at her profile. She had to clean her friends list of some, and girls can be especially mean to other girls if they see you as "movin' in on their man" (even if you aren't). Like I said, just a feeling I get.

I feel horribly for her family, and especially those two little ones. Hope they find the fuck who killed her and....
    Right on, Kevan.

- Four days before her death, the 21-year-old Red Robin waitress took to Facebook to complain about a woman who had been tormenting her
    - In a reply to the post, one of Ciccone's sisters said the woman had been leaving threatening voicemails
    - It's believed the women had come into conflict over issues with a man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...peaks-out.html

Quote Originally Posted by dolcevita View Post
    Right on, Kevan.

- Four days before her death, the 21-year-old Red Robin waitress took to Facebook to complain about a woman who had been tormenting her
    - In a reply to the post, one of Ciccone's sisters said the woman had been leaving threatening voicemails
    - It's believed the women had come into conflict over issues with a man

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...peaks-out.html
    I'm glad you based your theory on actual information from the article instead of misogynistic stereotypes about women, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I'm glad you based your theory on actual information from the article instead of misogynistic stereotypes about women, though.
    Ha!

Let's hope the death wasn't "over issues with a man". Whenever this happens and we start looking at the alleged Prince Charming, he always turns out to be a human-turd.

She looks pretty hardcore with the tattoos and stuff, but she looks pretty typical for a 21yr old waitress. When I was 21 I was a waitress and 100lbs because all I did was work and drink and party - same with my waitress friends. Plus she was a little bit hoodrat, from what it looks like. But she looked healthy and fine aside from the phase she was in.

I'll be impressed if the girl she's beefing with was the one who put a bullet in her head. Call me old school, but that seems pretty hardcore for an early 20's female. It's obvious she was fighting over a guy with the girl, but I wonder who the guy was. Was he her baby daddy?

What was her FB post about a theif? Was that toward the girl for taking her man, or did maybe her baby daddy keep her child support money?

I'm just thinking of other avenues of who it could have been that would kill her execution style. That's so insanely fucked up over such dumb hoodrat shit. Dicks are a dime a dozen.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    She looks pretty hardcore with the tattoos and stuff, but she looks pretty typical for a 21yr old waitress. When I was 21 I was a waitress and 100lbs because all I did was work and drink and party - same with my waitress friends. Plus she was a little bit hoodrat, from what it looks like. But she looked healthy and fine aside from the phase she was in.

I'll be impressed if the girl she's beefing with was the one who put a bullet in her head. Call me old school, but that seems pretty hardcore for an early 20's female. It's obvious she was fighting over a guy with the girl, but I wonder who the guy was. Was he her baby daddy?

What was her FB post about a theif? Was that toward the girl for taking her man, or did maybe her baby daddy keep her child support money?

I'm just thinking of other avenues of who it could have been that would kill her execution style. That's so insanely fucked up over such dumb hoodrat shit. Dicks are a dime a dozen.
    Girls tend to kill in more intimate ways, too. Shooting in the back of the head just seems very impersonal.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    When you're 21 with two kids and you appear to be a single Mom working at Red Robin, that's rough. Nuff said. By "looks" I meant the look of her situation. Not necessarily her "eyes and skin".
    I said she looked rough and I meant it. I am 21 and look like a fresh-faced farm girl compared to Heather. Cheap dye job, tats up the wazoo, buckets of makeup... yeah, in my opinion, that makes you look rough. Just my opinion. No need to crucify me for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I said she looked rough and I meant it. I am 21 and look like a fresh-faced farm girl compared to Heather. Cheap dye job, tats up the wazoo, buckets of makeup... yeah, in my opinion, that makes you look rough. Just my opinion. No need to crucify me for it.
    I was responding to others that thought I was saying her actual looks were rough. I took what you said as her life seemed rough. But I guess I didn't read you right. I'm not crucifying you for that, but I also don't agree with that. Tattoos and make up to me is normal for a girl in her early 20s. "Rough" to me would be meth scabs and running liquid eyeliner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh, that explains a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I was responding to others that thought I was saying her actual looks were rough. I took what you said as her life seemed rough. But I guess I didn't read you right. I'm not crucifying you for that, but I also don't agree with that. Tattoos and make up to me is normal for a girl in her early 20s. "Rough" to me would be meth scabs and running liquid eyeliner.
    Well, yeah, her life was probably rough, too. I guess it's just a figure of speech that doesn't translate well.

I feel sorry for her family and am glad that the killer will be brought to justice soon.

Girls tend to kill in more intimate ways, too. Shooting in the back of the head just seems very impersonal.
    Exactly what I was thinking. There's probably another element of the story that we're missing. Maybe the other girl hired her brothers friend or something.

When I was 17/18 I had beef with some dumbass because her bf wanted me (I guess, I never really met him). I would get voicemails from dudes I didn't know that they were going to kill me, sent by the crazy ass who hated me. Maybe it was something like that?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

dubblebubble

Reading through her facebook, I don't think the kids in the pics are hers. Several comments refer to her being an aunt and a relative posted this in a thread on her page defending Heather in September:

"Really to better themselves?.. it ain't like she just sitting at home being a couch potato. She works and does her .. she has no major responsibility like a child like we do .. she can live her life the way she wants and how she wants"

Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
    Reading through her facebook, I don't think the kids in the pics are hers. Several comments refer to her being an aunt and a relative posted this in a thread on her page defending Heather in September:

"Really to better themselves?.. it ain't like she just sitting at home being a couch potato. She works and does her .. she has no major responsibility like a child like we do .. she can live her life the way she wants and how she wants"
    You are right! From Courtney Ciccone's FB: "A great, amazing, loving and caring aunt was taken from these two little boys and there siblings! They will be so heart broken when they can finally come to the realization that all they will ever have to hold onto is all the great memories they made together! Love you Boo Boo!!!"

Oh, you're one of those.

Oh, you're one of those.
    And you're one of those.

If you want an echo chamber, play on Facebook. You're less likely to run into dissenting opinions there.

And you're one of those.

If you want an echo chamber, play on Facebook. You're less likely to run into dissenting opinions there.
    You're an asshole, I see. I'm glad only you are allowed to have dissenting opinions on things. Can't wait for that rude awakening you get once you're not 21 and the smartest person on earth, although I suspect you're making it up as you go along anyway.

You're an asshole, I see. I'm glad only you are allowed to have dissenting opinions on things. Can't wait for that rude awakening you get once you're not 21 and the smartest person on earth, although I suspect you're making it up as you go along anyway.
    LOL. I received several PMs telling to not to pay attention to the bully hive here, Queen Bully Bee. Why do you care what I think, anyway?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Thanks, bowie. I know I can come out of left field with some serious bullshit.

I hate to read about this shit, though. Here we have a girl, 21 fucking years old, and a mommy of two. Gunned down. Worse, she was executed. And for what? What did she do that she deserved to be killed for? I mean, it would be one thing if she were into drugs, wrong crowd, whatever. But if it turns out to be just some kind of "argument" or other type of "disagreement", then that leaves me with a really bad taste in my mouth for the future of humanity. No, I think I already have that. MDS has ruined me. (No, not really).
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Thanks, bowie. I know I can come out of left field with some serious bullshit.

I hate to read about this shit, though. Here we have a girl, 21 fucking years old, and a mommy of two. Gunned down. Worse, she was executed. And for what? What did she do that she deserved to be killed for? I mean, it would be one thing if she were into drugs, wrong crowd, whatever. But if it turns out to be just some kind of "argument" or other type of "disagreement", then that leaves me with a really bad taste in my mouth for the future of humanity. No, I think I already have that. MDS has ruined me. (No, not really).
    I think it's been determined she didn't have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

LOL. I received several PMs telling to not to pay attention to the bully hive here, Queen Bully Bee. Why do you care what I think, anyway?
    Just because I moderate the site doesn't mean I am not allowed to have an opinion or post, it means I don't use my opinion to make decisions/punish people with bannings. I am not a paid worker, this is something I do as a volunteer to keep the site running efficiently. I'm entitled to post my thoughts and disagree with yours. You're a judgy little twat.

LOL at 'several pms' it's always the dumb behind the scenes bullshit with you guys, isn't it.

I've never banned anyone just because I didn't like them, sorry. You guys should have been around when this site was more ruthless.

Dolce, my darling, though, you seem particularly intent on being salty to mods. Don't think we aren't noticing.

Now I'm think she may have been a mom, she posted a pic of her and a little boy with this caption:

Throwback of me & my mini

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Just because I moderate the site doesn't mean I am not allowed to have an opinion or post, it means I don't use my opinion to make decisions/punish people with bannings. I am not a paid worker, this is something I do as a volunteer to keep the site running efficiently. I'm entitled to post my thoughts and disagree with yours. You're a judgy little twat.

LOL at 'several pms' it's always the dumb behind the scenes bullshit with you guys, isn't it.

I've never banned anyone just because I didn't like them, sorry. You guys should have been around when this site was more ruthless.

Dolce, my darling, though, you seem particularly intent on being salty to mods. Don't think we aren't noticing.
    And can't you see who "PM'ed" her?

It's never nice to be sneaky ya'll!

Now I'm think she may have been a mom, she posted a pic of her and a little boy with this caption:
    I saw that too but I think that was her nephew. There's another pic of the same kid and someone calls her an amazing aunt.

I don't know why you have such a hard on for me. Seriously, what was my crime besides saying I thought the victim looked rough? Then, suddenly, I am "one of those," and I think I'm "smart" and I'm "making it up as I go" (I have no idea what that even means.).

Mods can have opinions but it's poor form to get into it with posters, especially about stupid shit like this. Perhaps you should leave the moderating to Olivia. She manages to keep her opinion out of things.

And can't you see who "PM'ed" her?

It's never nice to be sneaky ya'll!
    No, hahah contrary to the many reports, we CAN NOT read pm's, and I wouldn't if I could, ain't nobody got time for that!

I think the mini thing is still her nephew. I have friends who call their nieces and nephews minis.

Thread Information