Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
Okay, so...

Did he fall -- or jump -- from his roof or something? I do not understand why they do not list his apartment number under occurred location and list the place of death as "apartment complex".

I have to say, looking at the girlfriend's Facebook, it really, really, does appear there was some kind of fall. I don't think she's attempting to cover anything up.

It's heartbreakingly sad.

ETA: I'm also wondering why his GoFundMe lists "Mia" and the baby on the way, but there is no mention of "children, Tyler, Colton" who are also listed as his children on his obit along with Mia.

Additional Edit: Okay, may seem like the bad guy for saying this, but the girlfriend is lobbying for donations not just of the financial type, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that.

Angelica Burch: Taking any types of donations, especially household items in our time of need.

January 21 at 1:34pm

LeeAnn Murphy Bell What kind of household items do you need baby?

January 21 at 2:00pm ? 2

Angelica Burch Anything. Taking in anything.

January 21 at 5:52pm

I suppose it's just me, but I can see needing financial help with a burial -- which would go to his direct family - but why is she suddenly lobbying for household items?

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd..... you can roast me now.
No roasting, the house hold goods didn't fall with him. If she didn't have it then you don't need it now. I would think she would need cash not lounges and coffee tables.