Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Nanny Yoselyn Ortega (50), stabbed Lulu (6) and Leo (2) Krim to death and put their bodies in a bathtub

It's a BOY!!!

Lulu & Leo Fund
    October 11 via mobile
    From Marina and Kevin Krim --

We are very excited to share with you that Felix Harrison Krim, all 8 pounds, 10 ounces, and 21.5 inches of him, arrived today. Marina, Felix and all of us are healthy and happy.

Thank you all so much for your support!
    https://www.facebook.com/lululeofund...ation=timeline

NYC parents of 2 kids slain in bathtub welcome son

A New York City couple who lost two of their children in an attack police blamed on their nanny has welcomed a baby boy.

Kevin and Marina Krim announced the news Friday on the Facebook page for the Leo and Lulu Fund.

The Krims say Felix Harrison was born weighing 8 pounds, 10 ounces. Everyone is healthy and happy.

The fund was created in memory of their 6-year-old daughter, Lulu, and 2-year-old son, Leo, who were found dead in their apartment Oct. 25, 2012. Their 4-year-old daughter, Nessie, wasn't home at the time.

The fund raises money for children's education. The family has also posted numerous memories of their children and described their grief there.

The nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges.
    http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?id=...national_world

I am so happy for them....

Wow, Lulu and Leo will have been gone a year this upcoming Friday (10/25). Hopefully having Felix here with them will soften (but will never remove) the rawness of their loss.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Aw. yeah, that's great to know. A light in the dark. So many couples are destroyed by this kind of thing.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Good for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

http://www.lululeofund.org/

Here's an article with the mom about all the work she is doing for the fundraiser she started.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ome-grief.html

There is still no date set for trial.

I read an article recently about David Smith talking about the 20 year anniversary of the death of his sons. It was nice to see that he remarried and had 2 other children. He talked about how he shared with his kids about their two older brothers and they had always been a part of their lives. I was happy to see that he bad found some peace and happiness.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Nanny charged with killing 2 children says sorry

Yoselyn Ortega the nanny who is accused of killing Lucia and Leo Krim, ages 6 and 2 respectively, arrives for a hearing for her trial at Manhattan Supreme Court in New York, July 8, 2013. ? Lucas Jackson/Reuters Yoselyn Ortega the nanny who is accused of killing Lucia and Leo Krim, ages 6 and 2 respectively, arrives for a hearing for her trial at Manhattan Supreme Court in New York, July 8, 2013.

NEW YORK ? The New York nanny accused of killing two children in the bathtub of their home said she was sorry for what she had done, according to court papers Friday.

Yoselyn Ortega, 52, has pleaded not guilty to killing 6-year-old Lucia Krim and 2-year-old Leo Krim on Oct. 25, 2012, in a bathroom while their mother was out picking up her third child from a swimming lesson.

Ortega cut her throat in a failed suicide attempt. The court papers say she told authorities the little girl tried to fight back before she stabbed her then killed the boy. She used at least two knives.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done," she said, according to the court papers. "Relieve me of my misery."

The documents were included as exhibits in lengthy motions filed by defense attorney Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg. She asked that the prosecutor be dropped from the case and that the judge bar news media from an upcoming court hearing.

Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro denied both requests.

Van Leer-Greenberg has said Ortega cannot understand the case because of her injuries and because she suffers from delusions. But a judge found her fit for trial.

Ortega's statements have not previously been made public. They included details from interviews with authorities after she regained consciousness. She told authorities that she hurt the children because she was having money problems and was angry at the parents. She said her schedule constantly shifted, she had to act as a cleaning lady though she didn't want to, and missed an appointment with "the psych," according to the papers.

"I had to do everything and take care of the kids," she said. "God forgive me, so many things they made me do. Pray for me."

In the moments before the killings, the children were out getting ice cream and going to a park because Lulu, as Lucia was called, didn't want to go to dance class, according to the court papers.

The parents, Kevin and Marina Krim, have not spoken publicly about the killings. Last year at a fundraiser for their nonprofit, they said they missed their children every day, and they will forever. "We are just heartbroken," Kevin Krim said. "But they inspire us every day as well. Their lives give us a purpose."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...rry/ar-BBdNhQq

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Nanny charged with killing 2 children says sorry

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I've done," she said, according to the court papers. "Relieve me of my misery."

The documents were included as exhibits in lengthy motions filed by defense attorney Valerie Van Leer-Greenberg. She asked that the prosecutor be dropped from the case and that the judge bar news media from an upcoming court hearing.

Manhattan state Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro denied both requests.

Van Leer-Greenberg has said Ortega cannot understand the case because of her injuries and because she suffers from delusions. But a judge found her fit for trial.

Ortega's statements have not previously been made public. They included details from interviews with authorities after she regained consciousness. She told authorities that she hurt the children because she was having money problems and was angry at the parents. She said her schedule constantly shifted, she had to act as a cleaning lady though she didn't want to, and missed an appointment with "the psych," according to the papers.

"I had to do everything and take care of the kids," she said. "God forgive me, so many things they made me do. Pray for me."

In the moments before the killings, the children were out getting ice cream and going to a park because Lulu, as Lucia was called, didn't want to go to dance class, according to the court papers.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...rry/ar-BBdNhQq
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

She's probably mentally ill but who cares. If she was genuinely sorry, she would submit a guilty plea.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She's probably mentally ill but who cares. If she was genuinely sorry, she would submit a guilty plea.

Agreed.

Is it bad that it makes me crazy she is complaining about having to do nanny stuff at her job as a - you know - nanny??
    I could not do that work, so Im not saying its easy but since I wouldnt like that job - i dont have that job. Weird right??
    Not even going near how that could somehow justify her harming those babies. She sucks out loud.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Is it bad that it makes me crazy she is complaining about having to do nanny stuff at her job as a - you know - nanny??
    I could not do that work, so Im not saying its easy but since I wouldnt like that job - i dont have that job. Weird right??
    Not even going near how that could somehow justify her harming those babies. She sucks out loud.
    Seriously. And she pleads not guilty even though she's "sorry". Ugh.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

She could have just quit if her job was that overwhelming....Unless they had her chained in the basement, she was totally free to say, "Fuck it lady, you don't pay me enough and there aren't enough hours in the day to do all the shit you want me to do. I quit!" Saying sorry after the fact really doesn't bring two little kids back to life, now does it?

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

FUCK THIS LADY. I'm not sure I've ever hated anybody more in my entire life. What a fucking asshole. "You made me work too hard, so I killed your beautiful kids. Ha! Take that!" She is a waste of good oxygen. People like her is what the death penalty was made for.

If you're not happy about your job you can quit, instead of kill babies. Fuck this woman 9 ways from Sunday, mental illness or not.

Her not guilty plea is a direct way of saying "Sorry you made me do this to your kids."

Did she even say anything about being unhappy about her pay/work requirements to the parents? And did these folks know she was seeing a psych?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I tried to see if I could find any updates on this and found a pic of the family recently

I think they win the award for strongest family ever.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

http://www.people.com/article/kevin-...by-boy-January

Kevin and Marina Krim Expecting a Baby Boy in January
    By Nicole Weisensee Egan @nweisenseeeegan

10/10/2015 AT 09:10 AM EDT
    Kevin and Marina Krim, who lost two of their three children in a horrific tragedy three years ago, are expecting a baby boy in late January, they announced on their Facebook page late Friday night.

"The fall is a busy and emotional time of year for us," they wrote on the page for the Lulu & Leo Fund, the nonprofit they created in honor of their two children who died. "We have the important anniversaries of Leo's birthday and Lulu and Leo's deaths, we are excited for the Fund's 3rd annual "Art of Healing" benefit in less than a month, and of course school activities and the creative fun of Halloween.

"We also have some wonderful news: Marina is pregnant with a baby boy, due in late January," they wrote. "Nessie [their eldest child] is excited about her new role as queen bee of the family and little Felix (who turns 2 this weekend) is thrilled to give up his crib to become roommates with Nessie in a new bunk bed!"

They were immediately flooded with well wishes from the page's more than 37,000 followers.

"I feel I have never felt so much happiness of hearing about a pregnancy (except by my own pregnancies! !!" wrote one woman.

On Oct. 25, 2012, the Krims' part-time nanny, Yoselyn Ortega, allegedly killed Lulu, 6, and Leo, 20 months, in the Krims' Manhattan apartment before slashing her own throat and collapsing. She has pleaded not guilty. Her attorney says she has no memory of the attacks. No trial date has been set.

Nessie, then 3, had been at a swimming lesson with Marina and survived.

The Krims, who remain intensely private, welcomed Felix the following October and continued to focus on the charity they founded to honor Lulu and Leo.

"With each new baby, we feel a special and closer connection to Lulu and Leo, who are a constant presence in their siblings' looks, gestures and voices," they wrote Friday night.

Aww
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn this family is fertile as fuck.

Wow took me hours to read all of this. The nanny wasn't mentally ill. She killed them from jealousy and envy. Reading this she became this way when she and her son had to move back in with her sister. Having her own apt was a dream come true and it was probably nice, but then she put all this money into it for the people to come back and put her out. Then she would have to go to work and see the happiness the money "no worries" "stressfree" "perfect" life of her employers. I honestly don't believe she was going to kill herself initially but possibly make it look like someone else came in or something. I think when she heard Marina come in she knew she was caught and tried to kill herself. Not everyone has a mental illness some people are just evil and demented and filled with jealousy and hate because she didnt like the Krims happy because she was unhappy.

Pretty sure she is mentally ill. Mentally sound people don't fucking kill children over stupid shit like money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hijadelamuerte View Post
    Wow took me hours to read all of this. The nanny wasn't mentally ill. She killed them from jealousy and envy. Reading this she became this way when she and her son had to move back in with her sister. Having her own apt was a dream come true and it was probably nice, but then she put all this money into it for the people to come back and put her out. Then she would have to go to work and see the happiness the money "no worries" "stressfree" "perfect" life of her employers. I honestly don't believe she was going to kill herself initially but possibly make it look like someone else came in or something. I think when she heard Marina come in she knew she was caught and tried to kill herself. Not everyone has a mental illness some people are just evil and demented and filled with jealousy and hate because she didnt like the Krims happy because she was unhappy.
    I don't think you fully grasp mental illness and its many nuances, judging by your posts on the subject. Mental illness doesn't always make someone sympathetic.

TRAGIC Manhattan mum Marina Krim has revealed how she stays ?connected? to her two dead children.

In an uplifting essay published on Sheryl Sandberg?s new community website optionb.org, she claims six-year-old Lulu and two-year-old Leo have sent her a ?message? of love to help her grieve, the New York Post reports.

The pair was found stabbed to death at their Upper West Side apartment in October 2012 at the hands of their nanny, Yoselyn Ortega.

Mrs Krim, 41, describes how, as the weeks and months went by after the killings, something ?magical? happened.

She became hypersensitive and began noticing things such as street art ? a stencil of a young boy holding a sign filled with colourful hearts, for example ? that instantly linked her to Leo.

She felt that ?maybe the universe was trying to tell me something, that it was helping me to realise that there was a beautiful ?new? relationship waiting to be developed with Lulu and Leo.?

?Over the next few weeks, my senses were awakened. I started noticing other connections,? she said. ?One quiet morning, I was walking along the beach and the Peanuts theme song, a family favourite that was played at the kids? memorial service, was blasting from a beach house.?

She goes on to describe how a jogger stopped her and her surviving three-year-old child, Nessie, on a beach and said: ?You and your daughter are extraordinarily beautiful.?

?Surprised, I thanked him and he jogged away. I really loved that simple message from a stranger. I wondered if somehow it was being delivered from Lulu and Leo,? Mrs Krim wrote.

The mum and her husband, Kevin, have set up a foundation, choosecreativity.org, in honour of their lost children.

In the Option B essay, Mrs Krim recalls how, on the first Mother?s Day after Lulu?s death, she had an idea.

?On our last vacation together, Lulu and I had collected dozens of large sand dollars (a form of sea urchin),? she wrote. ?I spent this Mother?s Day hanging up those sand dollars for display on an empty wall in our apartment. It was a simple way to express myself, feel present, and connect with Lulu and Leo on a really tough day.?

The Krims have since had a fourth child, named Felix.

Ortega is awaiting trial.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/par...049c75a2858dbe

Oh god

“They looked beautiful and strange. They had lost a lot of blood, so they were blue. But they still had this perfect skin, the long eye lashes,’ Mr Krim said. “They’d had this, like, sandy brown hair, and you see [the doctors] had tried really hard to wash all the blood out, but there was still kind of an auburn tint to it that I remember to this day.”

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...b93932c22e1fcb

Good, hope she rots in prison. I still think about this story often and feel so bad for what the mom had to witness.

Thread Information