Quote Originally Posted by Cryptocrat View Post
"Okay, we don't want you to kill yourself, but if you don't change your mind, don't bother with this because you'll probably just lose your legs or something and you'll be much more miserable and also really embarrassed."
Reminds me of this bit of gossip I found: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r283...ont-of-a-subwa

The woman who jumped apparently sat around for a good half hour on the bench, i guess contemplating it... then she took off some clothes and left her stuff and jumped... Usually the train crews report that there is a person not boarding trains and a slow order is issued, but i guess during morning rush the guards didnt notice.

at least thats what the ttc supervisors said on the scanner...

She was pulled out alive from underneath the train but with both legs amputated, i guess died later of blood loss and shock.
I wonder how they load all 3 (or more) pieces of a person onto a stretcher. There are some interesting pics and vids of stuff like that online if you look for them. There's also the case of Kristen Anderson. www.cbn.com/tv/1420836775001