Thread: Russell Dermond (88) was beheaded; his wife, Shirley (87), abducted & killed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Sounds like they're starting to center on the Grandkids. But I don't think a photo of a cat in a jar and swords in Europe is anything to get excited about. I took pictures of the same kind of relics in Ireland. It doesn't mean I'm a sword freak. And the cat? If he had a history of watching crush films.... Then be concerned. Cat in a jar is just a silly cat photo that a lot of people would share on FB.

This case baffles me. For some reason I still get a "Natural Born Killers" vibe from it. But the police say there is evidence against that theory. Also, I would think we would see similar crimes happening if that were the case. It's looking more and more like someone in the family either did it or hired someone to do it and tried to stage it to look cultish or crazy spree killerish.

What on earth makes you think they're focused on the grandkids? That article Star posted isn't from an actual news site. It's from one of those sites anyone can write for and say whatever stupid crap they want while pretending to be a news writer. I'm pretty sure she posted it because it's completely stupid, not because there is actual evidence that the grandson is a crazed killer.

I did say that I think it will turn out to be either family or somebody they knew, but let's not start smearing the grandkids based on a load of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    What on earth makes you think they're focused on the grandkids? That article Star posted isn't from an actual news site. It's from one of those sites anyone can write for and say whatever stupid crap they want while pretending to be a news writer. I'm pretty sure she posted it because it's completely stupid, not because there is actual evidence that the grandson is a crazed killer.

I did say that I think it will turn out to be either family or somebody they knew, but let's not start smearing the grandkids based on a load of crap.
    I didn't realize it was some blogging article. That was my mistake. I thought it was an actual article. I also thought it was stupid which is why I said basing it on pictures from Europe and the cat in the jar was dumb. I didn't smear anyone. I thought it was a real article and that the police were starting to look at family.

Exactly where did I smear the Grandson?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I didn't realize it was some blogging article. That was my mistake. I thought it was an actual article. I also thought it was stupid which is why I said basing it on pictures from Europe and the cat in the jar was dumb. I didn't smear anyone. I thought it was a real article and that the police were starting to look at family.

Exactly where did I smear the Grandson?
    I didn't say you smeared him. I said, "Let's not start smearing" him/them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    I didn't say you smeared him. I said, "Let's not start smearing" him/them.
    Well I agree there. Even if it WAS the family (and that's a big if) it sounds like it would have been a planned out kind of thing. And I doubt they would leave it up to the Grandkids to pull it off.

I have a hard time picturing the family being able to do it in such a gruesome manner. I think they would have hired someone. And really, the only reason why I would even question if the family was involved is because there haven't been any other murders or similar incidents since. I would think if it was some joy killer, that we would see other stuff happening.

I still don't get the vibe that the family had anything to do with it. It just baffles me.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I read a plausible explanation for why the killer(s) cut the old guy's head off & took it with them-- to hide evidence. IF they shot him, the bullet in his head could be used to ID and trace the gun. That would make the whole thing a little less psycho-ish (if true.)

Thread Information