Page 938 of 1080 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 936 937 938 939 940 948 988 1038 ... LastLast
Results 23,426 to 23,450 of 26991

Thread: Celeb Gossip

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Ok sorry for beating this horse again but seriously? She looks like she's eaten a ton of Oreos with a scorching case of cotton mouth!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I'm just embarrassed for Madonna at this point. I think her ego is too big for her to realize how much people are laughing at her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    What's crazy is that Madonna is my mom's age. Within the past year my mom has started to look "older" to me but she still doesn't look like Madonna. I think this is when she looked her very best.

ETA: I'm going to post the video on facebook because I love it so much.
    I'm still singing this song and I saw this post a long time ago.
    THANKS TFD. Just like a prayer, your post has taken me there.

Just like a prayer (and the video) are my favorite from Madonna. I like BiGod20's version a lot too.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Agreed..she looks great there!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I'm just embarrassed for Madonna at this point. I think her ego is too big for her to realize how much people are laughing at her.
    When I wrote celebrity gossip bullshit, I used to get enraged emails about anything critical I said about Madonna. She has a really volatile gay fanbase who rabidly defend her. Someone even started a blog about how ugly I am because I said something about Madonna having old lady hands or something.

Dude, Alexa Ray Joel was NOT pretty at all. My friends went to high school with her and she got pretty maliciously dissed as like, the biggest dog in school. I feel bad for her, it's rough enough being the daughter of someone famous, it totally sucks to get stuck with Billy Joel's face, but then add on that Christie Brinkley is your mom and you got NONE of her looks....that fucking sucks.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Phillip Seymour Hoffman died.
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...360702878.html

That's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    WHOA WHOA WHOA

Phillip Seymour Hoffman died.
    http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...360702878.html

That's nuts.
    they seem to have taken it down. wonder why?

this one makes me sad. i always liked him as an actor, but i know nothing of him personally. was he a schmuck?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    they seem to have taken it down. wonder why?

this one makes me sad. i always liked him as an actor, but i know nothing of him personally. was he a schmuck?

Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman was found dead Sunday of a possible heroin overdose in his Manhattan apartment, a police source said.

Police said they were investigating a death at the actor’s home on Bethune St. They were alerted to the death around 11:15 a.m.

A source said Hoffman was found alone with a needle in his arm in the bathroom of his apartment. Sources said the actor used heroin.

Hoffman, was born in Fairport N.Y. a suburb of Rochester N.Y. suburb and graduated the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts with a B.F.A. degree in Drama in 1989, according to his IMDB page.

Hoffman was planning to direct "Ezekiel Moss" – a ghost story that was set to star Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Hoffman recently appeared at the Sundance Film Festival for the premiere of his movie 'God's Pocket' which also stars John Turturro and Christina Hendricks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2sC3bMhft
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

He was found dead with the needle still in his arm. sad. I read a little while ago somewhere that he relapsed.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

i guess it is pretty clear when you're found with the needle still hanging out of you. i read another article that said he snorted heroin, i guess he moved on to better highs. i almost exclusively associate heroin addiction with having some terrible, ugly, traumatic past. but maybe i just watched wayyy too much intervention.

He was found dead with the needle still in his arm. sad. I read a little while ago somewhere that he relapsed.
    Yeah, this is what I heard as well. Fucked up.

Dammit.
    RIP
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

I just thought of something. I wonder if his overdose was related to his relapse, i.e. He hasn't had it in his system for a while and his body couldn't take it, OR was it a hot or dirty dose.
    Our local LI/Metro newspaper had an article just the other day that a batch of contaminated heroin has hit Long Island. I'm wondering if it made its way to the village
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    I just thought of something. I wonder if his overdose was related to his relapse, i.e. He hasn't had it in his system for a while and his body couldn't take it, OR was it a hot or dirty dose.
    Our local LI/Metro newspaper had an article just the other day that a batch of contaminated heroin has hit Long Island. I'm wondering if it made its way to the village

They're having that problem in Pennsylvania, too.
    http://www.npr.org/2014/02/01/269750...n-pennsylvania
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    This is how my ex bf (first love) died. While I think it was stupid for him to do herion in the first place, he was clean for a period of 6 months and that one moment of weakness killed him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dylan Farrow is speaking out about disgusting shitbag Woody Allen. I'm sickened.

Trigger warning.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/kris...-dylan-farrow/

Two really sad stories...

l really feel bad for Dylan. Even being someone who knows what it's like dealing with being molested, I could never begin to fathom the pain this woman feels. She has had her nose rubbed in Woody shit all these years. Everyone fawning over and worshipping the person who violated her. Sickening...I still get ill looking at him and pics of his EXGF'SADOPTEDDAUGHTERHEWASBANGING....they are looked at like show biz royalty to some...yuck!!!

The Philip Seymour Hoffman story is heartbreaking. If he was found with a needle hanging out of his arm and baggies of heroin nearby, not too much question as to the cause of death. There are always going to be the conspiracy theorists who will debate on this case I suppose. I really feel bad for the kids he left behind.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    There was some bad heroin going around very recently. Wonder if it's related.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    There was some bad heroin going around very recently. Wonder if it's related.
    Or it could be that he had ALL the heroin.
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/03/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c2
    Also in the apartment were close to 50 envelopes, branded "Ace of Spades," containing what is believed to be heroin, the two sources said.
    Investigators also found, according to the two sources:
    • More than 20 used syringes in a plastic cup;
    • Several other bags containing white powder;
    • Prescription drugs, including blood-pressure medication clonidine hydrochloride; addiction-treatment drug buprenorphine; Vyvanse, a drug used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; hydroxyzine, which can be used to treat anxiety; and methocarbamol, a muscle relaxer.

Woody' lawyer and publicist put out comments. From what I've read, the "investigation" done previously wasn't all above board and the judge didn't accept them. That's why woody got no custody/visitation.

Its really sad about PSH. AWE just saw catching fire with him in it and he was excellent. So sad another great talent has left us.

Hydroxyzine for anxiety?? I take that And its an antihystamine (sp?) According to my 2 docs. I mean, drugs can always be used off label but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Hydroxyzine for anxiety?? I take that And its an antihystamine (sp?) According to my 2 docs. I mean, drugs can always be used off label but still.
    absolutely. i was given it for breakthrough anxiety. i don't take it, , but it was prescribed to me for that reason. i believe its similar to benadryl.

Gotta love Woody Allen's defense: "My wife planted that idea in my daughter's head because she found out I was fucking our other daughter." Uhhhh okay.

Thread Information