Thread: Upgrading to a Premium Account

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not able to add an avatar, not sure if you have to be preemie to have one or if it's the tablet I'm using that's making things difficult. Probably the latter, this thing sucks.
    Man I miss my ipad2 (my ex pawned it for $60). What an asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by AxeManiac View Post
    I'm not able to add an avatar, not sure if you have to be preemie to have one or if it's the tablet I'm using that's making things difficult. Probably the latter, this thing sucks.
    Man I miss my ipad2 (my ex pawned it for $60). What an asshat.

You don't have to be preemie, lots of non-preemie's have avatars & sigs etc.I've got the world's shittiest tablet & I'm preemie & I had major drama too. BUT thanx to a post from Beantown I've managed to do all the stuff I couldn't do before. She posted somewhere in the last 2 months about how she got the gallery function to work. I followed her instructions & suddenly things that were once really fucking difficult are EASY.

I don't even need photobucket because now I can upload avatar's, profile & gallery pix straight from my tablet. It might be in technical advice? I'll see if I can find her post or remember what to do. It was an obscure little box you had to tick/untick somewhere weird in settings ...I think

Dammit. I replied to your post instead of replying to the thread so now my first post has to be moderated & won't turn up til after this one. Try this thread below & see Beantown's instructions for album uploads. After I did it I could upload everything straight from my tablet - avatars, profile & album pix. SO damned easy now. & I have the world's worst (& smallest tablet). As long as I click "request desktop site" on my tablet every time I get thrown back to mobile, it all works brilliantly (& thanx again to Beantown !!)

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...n-your-profile

ETA - lol - it only took a month for these posts to show up
    Last edited by blighted star; 08-19-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Thread Information