Thread: There can be peace amongst us

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    The levels of hatred shown for the players in the Arias' trial are truly scary. I'm sure there should be a professional somewhere taking note of the actions of people. Not the people in the trial-but the people following the trial.

You have unstable Jodi supporters-then you have unstable Travis supporters. It's a very thin line between both sets of supporters.

It is crazy even reading the Jodi thread here on MDS. I hate to be nasty to anybody, But there are some people in that thread that are very unstable. I tried reading the thread this morning.....and all I got was a very uncomfortable feeling.
    I agree. I was just telling someone that. Reading some of the posts on Jodi thread was making me nauseous. The woman got murder 1. but people are screaming for blood. There is a very thin line..

Thread Information