Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Shayna Hubers (21) allegedly shot and killed Ryan Poston (29)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I'm sick of all the emails about a bigger penis. Maybe it's time to make pills that shrink vaginas.
    Bahahaha! I know, right? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post

They have surgery for that.
    Haha! I remember the most popular request by the fathers during child birth was when my ex-wife had our daughter and the Dr joked about putting in a few extra stitches! He was joking, I was seriously wondering if he could!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I wish everyone knew that shit.

On topic: Shayna is fucking hot.
    +1

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Shayna cleaned up pretty well, gotta give you that.

I think there is a shit ton of information that we don't know about this case. I mean, she seems just cray, but I get the impression that he wasn't a prince either.

I predict lots o' trashing on both sides, but the gut didn't deserve to die. Let's see how many threads we can get on this case!

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaktab View Post
    Shayna cleaned up pretty well, gotta give you that.

I think there is a shit ton of information that we don't know about this case. I mean, she seems just cray, but I get the impression that he wasn't a prince either.

I predict lots o' trashing on both sides, but the gut didn't deserve to die. Let's see how many threads we can get on this case!
    Yea, when someone random shoots you in the face...then whatever. When someone you know does it, you probably earned that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Haha! I remember the most popular request by the fathers during child birth was when my ex-wife had our daughter and the Dr joked about putting in a few extra stitches! He was joking, I was seriously wondering if he could!
    I always thought the "daddy stitch" was a real thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

dimedropper
    well doesn't everybody know that the way to the perfect nose job is a shot to the face? Crazy bitches

I wish everyone knew that shit.

On topic: Shayna is fucking hot.
    Dis here is true.

Oh shit, so he told her how much to weigh? I can't even imagine how he snuck that in without saying "you're fat!" At that point, you are toast! No coming back once those words are uttered.

Yea, when someone random shoots you in the face...then whatever. When someone you know does it, you probably earned that shit.

Really Ron? There is a huge difference between saying the guy wasn't a prince and saying he earned it.

There is a lot of accusations from both camps. I am very interested in the forensics because I think that is where we find out what really happened.

If she did it like the press is reporting, then fuck her. But I think this trial will make that other one (ya, the one everyone is freaking out about) look like fucking traffic court!

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Oh shit, so he told her how much to weigh? I can't even imagine how he snuck that in without saying "you're fat!" At that point, you are toast! No coming back once those words are uttered.
    "Honey does this make me look fat?"
    "Maybe a litt--*gunshot*

Really Ron? There is a huge difference between saying the guy wasn't a prince and saying he earned it.

There is a lot of accusations from both camps. I am very interested in the forensics because I think that is where we find out what really happened.

If she did it like the press is reporting, then fuck her. But I think this trial will make that other one (ya, the one everyone is freaking out about) look like fucking traffic court!
    Yes, really. And here's another shocker, sometimes when a woman has a black eye she (gasp) provoked it.

I hate when people have a 'crazy gonna craze' attitude. Sometimes an action is actually a reaction. Has this Shayna chick dated anyone before? Did she shoot them in the fucking face?

ETA: Shit, she's 21. Maybe she hasn't dated anyone before and I spoke too soon. "

It does have the potential to become more than that thread. At that point, I'm quitting. I have argued many points but after the sentencing of Jodi, I don't want to have to go through it again. I'll lurk and call it a day. Fuck that noise!

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    "Honey does this make me look fat?"
    "Maybe a litt--*gunshot*
    Exactly! Point made! NEXT!

Yes, really. And here's another shocker, sometimes when a woman has a black eye she (gasp) provoked it.

I hate when people have a 'crazy gonna craze' attitude. Sometimes an action is actually a reaction. Has this Shayna chick dated anyone before? Did she shoot them in the fucking face?

ETA: Shit, she's 21. Maybe she hasn't dated anyone before and I spoke too soon. "
    So, are you saying that he might have done something to provoke her?

I truly want your opinion, because whatever went on between them, it seems to be very complex.

So, are you saying that he might have done something to provoke her?

I truly want your opinion, because whatever went on between them, it seems to be very complex.
    Absolutely. He was always being a dick about her looks. Sometimes, there are crazy people who perceive things in their own minds and they use these things as motive, sometimes a victim pokes the tiger with a stick. Several times.

From the perspective of any murderer, the victim did something to provoke them.

Not always. Sometimes you just wanna pull the wings off a fly.

Absolutely. He was always being a dick about her looks. Sometimes, there are crazy people who perceive things in their own minds and they use these things as motive, sometimes a victim pokes the tiger with a stick. Several times.
    Perhaps I didn't do a very good job in my original post, but this is exactly what I think.

She might be crazy, but there was a lot of shit going on between them!

The press and pre-trial publicity in this case has made her out to be a crazed stalker who just gunned this perfect man. If this sounds just a little familiar, it should!

I suspect there is a lot more here... Drugs, money, paranoia. sex....

And, for the record, I was really bummed that you stop posting on the JA thread. You and many other members brought great shit to the table.
    Last edited by Freaktab; 05-13-2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Not site... Thread

he was an arrogant mentally abusive asshole and she was a crazy fuck. Too bad, they seem made for each other. Both attractive, too.

Isn't this a rule, or something?

Ron, you're behaving like a hypocriticizer. You're all over the gun thread, but you jump at any chance to defend the use of a gun when a good-looking woman is holding it.

Perhaps I didn't do a very good job in my original post, but this is exactly what I think.

The press and pre-trial publicity in this case has made her out to be a crazed stalker who just gunned this perfect man. If this sounds just a little familiar, it should!

And, for the record, I was really bummed that you stop posting on the JA thread. You and many other members brought great shit to the table.
    Wow. Thanks!

I agree though. They are setting this up to be fucking huge. And since this dude seems to be far from a saint, it's gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Isn't this a rule, or something?

Ron, you're behaving like a hypocriticizer. You're all over the gun thread, but you jump at any chance to defend the use of a gun when a good-looking woman is holding it.
    Huh? I just said she was hot. I didn't cheer her on.

If you're pretty that doesn't disappear just cause you commit a felony.

I said the same thing, it's refreshing to get other views besides the "fry bitch fry!" I might not anyways agree but if its written well, you have my attention!

Huh? I just said she was hot. I didn't cheer her on.

If you're pretty that doesn't disappear just cause you commit a felony.

consider me confused

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    consider me confused
    He was asking for it.

He was asking for it.

Did I just win? omg.

he was an arrogant mentally abusive asshole and she was a crazy fuck. Too bad, they seem made for each other. Both attractive, too.
    This just made me laugh.... Like, why did they both have to be attractive? But when pretty people go fucking crazy, it is better ratings!

Thread Information