Page 2152 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 1152 1652 2052 2102 2142 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2162 ... LastLast
Results 53,776 to 53,800 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Double post.
    Last edited by DenverClipper; 03-28-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    He took the stand in the misconduct hearing. Chris Hughes has not testified in the criminal trial of Stabby
    Do you know if Chris is on the states list as a potential rebuttal witness?

I hope the jury bears in mind, when LaVa is "paraphrasing" that the Hughes thought Travis was "abusive" to other women, that on LaVa's continuum of abuse, a man saying to a woman, "I think you still look great even though you gained 20 pounds" equals ABUSE!!

According to LaVa's scale, almost anything a man does or says seems to be able to be construed as abuse. Hell, after today, she has added that the man being more successful than the woman can be an indicator of abuse.

I started out with an open mind about this witness, but I think we are edging closer to quackdom with every passing day...

Were you crying when you were stabbing him? --SuperJuan Martinez
    Nobody believes a word out of your mouth. Why do you keep talking? -- ABC Interviewer to JA

Have we seen the full text of this email from Sky Hughes that says Travis abused his other girlfriends and that Jodi should stop seeing him because of his issues with women? That could be a legitimate bombshell.

Have we seen the full text of this email from Sky Hughes that says Travis abused his other girlfriends and that Jodi should stop seeing him because of his issues with women? That could be a legitimate bombshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    He took the stand in the misconduct hearing. Chris Hughes has not testified in the criminal trial of Stabby
    Thanks for clarification. Its all starting to run together now...

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post

I'm sure you heard Alice say the email wasn't a complete email. It is just like all the other crap the DT has been force feeding everyone. I am sure they picked apart all the juicy parts they could manipulate and showed it to her and left out the rest that wasn't pertinent to what they are trying to do. That goes right along to all the emails they introduced that only had Travis's responses, not Stabby's unless it was convenient for their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

(Re: Chris & Sky Hughes) Their words in an email, from God knows when, before they realised Stabby was a Stabby psycho, should not be permitted unless they have a chance to rebutt!!!

Okay, I think the DT has a valid point about Martinez...he's in front of the courthouse posing for pics with his fangirls and signing autographs like a rockstar, and the jurors (at least one, seen by Jean C.) use that same entrance. That is a valid issue IMO. He ought to know better than to take part in that circus.

Jean C. did look super cute, today. And I bet Nancy Grace is JEALOUS..."Me! Me! What about MEEE!"

Okay, I think the DT has a valid point about Martinez...he's in front of the courthouse posing for pics with his fangirls and signing autographs like a rockstar, and the jurors (at least one, seen by Jean C.) use that same entrance. That is a valid issue IMO. He ought to know better than to take part in that circus.

Jean C. did look super cute, today. And I bet Nancy Grace is JEALOUS..."Me! Me! What about MEEE!"

Quote Originally Posted by DenverClipper View Post
    Do you know if Chris is on the states list as a potential rebuttal witness?
    He was added to the rebuttal witness list the day the defense petitioned to allow the video of Travis shooting guns in the desert to be allowed as evidence. That moment, Juan said he would need to have him as a witness if the defense was planning to use the video.

Chris was asked to leave the courtroom and advised not to watch it on TV.

Dear JW, Nurmi, ALV, Stabby, Stabby's Mom, and Stabby's aunt.......................... Signed: Everyone.

Hey guys sorry if this has already been discussed, but I just read on the FB page that JA's family was wearing purple ribbons (not blue) for domestic violence.

No words. Beyond disgusted. The nerve of those people. God I can't wait wait to see their faces when she's convicted.

I think he will have a harder time with LaViolette. Screaming at her won't work, it will just make him look bad. She has a great reputation.

Most of her testimony is based on Jodi's feelings. That is a little harder to argue about, they are feelings after all. Only Jodi knows her feelings. I'm sure there will be inconsistencies, but I think this witness will score some points for Jodi.

Does anyone have an open mind that maybe Travis's treatment of Jodi was not all positive, healthy, and constructive? That some of the things LaViolette is testifying are actually true and she did suffer emotionally?
    I don't think that he will yell at her, but i do think that he will question her with the same intensity he does with all witnesses. That is his job. As with every other witness for the defense, AL opinion is based on talking with JA......and we all know she has never been truthful. JM will point this out, I am sure. And I have a very open mind, but I do not believe that Jodi was abused and I do not buy into the defense theory at all. AL has a lot of valid testimony....unfortunately, none of it applies to Jodi.

Quote Originally Posted by poppym View Post
    (Re: Chris & Sky Hughes) Their words in an email, from God knows when, before they realised Stabby was a Stabby psycho, should not be permitted unless they have a chance to rebutt!!!
    What if the email could substantiate that Travis was abusive to other women? If the Hughes said that Travis abused other women, I think that's pretty relevant to the case and should be evaluated.

(Re: Chris & Sky Hughes) Their written words in an email, from God knows when, before they knew that Stabby was a Stabby psycho, should NOT have been allowed without their equal RIGHT to rebutt this testimony!!!! Seems to me that Stabby rights are coming before, & at the expense everyone else!!!

What if the email could substantiate that Travis was abusive to other women? If the Hughes said that Travis abused other women, I think that's pretty relevant to the case and should be evaluated.
    Did they show the email? Did she read directly from the email? No, which makes me believe that when JM gets his turn, they will be shot down just like every other piece of "evidence" the DT had tried to bring in.

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

OK I am embarrassed as heck to say this (blushing) but I will. In my last relationship my boyfriend used to travel a lot and ah ah um um well we would miss each other and ah um ah.....sometimes we would talk about seeing each other and ah um ah (blush) well you know it would get very intimate and it turned to "phone sex". (I hate that term) But anyway ....what I heard on the Jodi/Travis sex tape was hardly sexy. Travis sounded very inexperienced and bored. Jodi sounded childish and dictating the direction of the call. I don't know why the heck I am sharing this. LOL

http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/

How is it that a domestic violence expert can testify to what seems to be hearsay? My take on things today was she was commenting on things that happened that she wasn't present for. Is it because she met with JA she can say, "Travis approached Jodi first and introduced himself." I served on a jury once and I'm surprised how much freedom this witness has. This is just based on my extremely limited experience.

[QUOTE=coconut;3369906]Have we seen the full text of this email from Sky Hughes that says Travis abused his other girlfriends and that Jodi should stop seeing him because of his issues with women? That could be a legitimate bombshell.

Coconut. Give me your argument for Murder 2. I'm curious how you get to that.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Quote Originally Posted by alaina02 View Post
    He took the stand on day 10. Check it out on youtube he is snarky as hell to Nurmi and i love it
    Thanks for the post, I was wondering what day he was up there. I'm watching it now....he really took it to Nurmi!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Beth Karas looks cute today too. She looks great in red. I do kind of miss her curls from the Scott Peterson case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillee View Post
    Coconut. Give me your argument for Murder 2. I'm curious how you get to that.
    It would be better if you just read through my old posts, instead of opening up a new argument. You are welcome to pm me to discuss. To summarize, I think she planned to kill him, but the prosecution will only get 2nd degree murder as the verdict. I am not taking anybody's side, I'm just more interested in the trial strategy and how the defense is approaching the case.

On the Sky Hughes email, I want to see the email and see what she wrote. It could be very important information. What if Travis really was abusive to women? I would like to know. It could change some opinions on the jury.

@faq_q
    I can't find the YouTube .. can you share the link??? Please please? ? Thank you

Thread Information