Page 1000 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1010 1050 1100 ... LastLast
Results 24,976 to 25,000 of 37087

Thread: Dumb things that annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I have a phobia of overflowing toilets.
    Me too and for that reason;

puzzld; I'm so glad it was the tank. Tank > Bowl any day.

But mopping a flood of water and trying to not get it on the nearby carpet was a pain. Lots of towels to create a barricade.

Dttam: My face. (Go ahead, take the shot. I left you wide open.) It hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I beg to catch this one..

This commercial cracks me up.

I also love this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAo8_JySkM

Quote Originally Posted by jessielee View Post
    Dttam: My face. (Go ahead, take the shot. I left you wide open.) It hurts.

This commercial cracks me up.

I also love this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxAo8_JySkM
    This one makes my eyes burn

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

My brother messed up my toilet more, the fill valve wasn't the problem, and he destroyed the one that was there originally, leaving me with one that isn't meant for my toilet(which caused the flooding). And my floater is broken.
    All of which can't be fixed until tomorrow afternoon.

I only have one bathroom.....now I have no toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerss View Post
    My brother messed up my toilet more, the fill valve wasn't the problem, and he destroyed the one that was there originally, leaving me with one that isn't meant for my toilet(which caused the flooding). And my floater is broken.
    All of which can't be fixed until tomorrow afternoon.

I only have one bathroom.....now I have no toilet.
    Pee in the tub.

And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

dumb people at coffee shops eating all the bandwidth with their dumbfuckery on faceyspace on forums so i can't fuck around on facebook and forums. i'm watching YOU fantasy basketball guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

I cannot string my thoughts together today. I just went into like 4 threads with something to contribute, but couldnt type out anything that would make sense to anyone but me.

I have my stupid surgery tomorrow. Ive never looked forward to a dental surgery before. Ill just be glad when this pain is over and I can eat again. I miss food. Ive eaten nothing but pudding for the past 2&1/2 weeks. I go to the fridge and just stare at things and drool.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    so my partner and my bf were in the same testing group for the police physical. He knows my bf got dq'd, over bullshit and has to re-test in the future (for breaking form on the pushups), and he continued on in the process. He knows that it is a sore subject and that I am upset by it. He didn't even want to be a cop, he literally just started the process because my bf was talking about it and he liked the retirement benefits so he put in an app. Partner had an interview today and won't STFU about how he did so good on the test and the interview and how he's going to get the job and how awesome it'll be. He also stated how the physical "weeded out the weak".

So basically my boyfriend was 'too weak' according to him and he is now ruthlessly bragging about how he's going to get the job. My boyfriends dream job that he has been trying to get for years. I has a jealous. I want to punch him right in the face for bragging when he knows I am upset. I also want to punch him because this isn't what he really wants to do, career wise (he wants to be a fire-medic) and he's potentially stealing a spot from someone who really should have it.

I know, I'm being petty.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    so my partner and my bf were in the same testing group for the police physical. He knows my bf got dq'd, over bullshit and has to re-test in the future (for breaking form on the pushups), and he continued on in the process. He knows that it is a sore subject and that I am upset by it. He didn't even want to be a cop, he literally just started the process because my bf was talking about it and he liked the retirement benefits so he put in an app. Partner had an interview today and won't STFU about how he did so good on the test and the interview and how he's going to get the job and how awesome it'll be. He also stated how the physical "weeded out the weak".

So basically my boyfriend was 'too weak' according to him and he is now ruthlessly bragging about how he's going to get the job. My boyfriends dream job that he has been trying to get for years. I has a jealous. I want to punch him right in the face for bragging when he knows I am upset. I also want to punch him because this isn't what he really wants to do, career wise (he wants to be a fire-medic) and he's potentially stealing a spot from someone who really should have it.

I know, I'm being petty.
    geez... i don't know what to say so i'll just say the most feminine thing i can think of: he should really be more sensitive towards your feelings. i mean it though. not only as a friend, but as your partner. you guys need to be able to get on well!

maybe he didn't know that he would be so interested in that path until he had the opportunity to try it out. it could simply be that thing he was made for.

sucks that it sounds like he's already indoctrinated into the 'us against them' mindset though. i mean, with the 'weeding out the weak' thing. it sounds like a catch phrase he picked up on and is using out of pride - i doubt he thought of the implications when he used it in front of you.

oh yeah ETA... dttam: i hate crunching bugs under my feet. it totally grosses me out. it's the beginning of bug season in the desert.
    Last edited by animosity; 03-20-2013 at 09:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    geez... i don't know what to say so i'll just say the most feminine thing i can think of: he should really be more sensitive towards your feelings. i mean it though. not only as a friend, but as your partner. you guys need to be able to get on well!

maybe he didn't know that he would be so interested in that path until he had the opportunity to try it out. it could simply be that thing he was made for.

sucks that it sounds like he's already indoctrinated into the 'us against them' mindset though. i mean, with the 'weeding out the weak' thing. it sounds like a catch phrase he picked up on and is using out of pride - i doubt he thought of the implications when he used it in front of you.

oh yeah ETA... dttam: i hate crunching bugs under my feet. it totally grosses me out. it's the beginning of bug season in the desert.

When he said that shit I had to restrain myself. My BF can do the test. He came home and did the pushups as required plus some to show me he could (not that he needed to prove it to me, I think he was just frustrated). He got distracted when the proctor started talking to him and literally arched his back upward for a second. It wasn't because he was weak. He broke the "plank" form the have to maintain. He's in great shape. He just broke focus, he knows that, he told me that. He's not weak. That's why I feel for him, because physically speaking, he should have easily passed. He just wasn't paying attention and it bit him in the ass.

This is why I can't stand this partner. He's very "all about him". He gives no fucks how anyone else feels, as long as he's happy. He cranks the AC in the winter, changes the radio station if you like a song and he doesn't, and just drives me crazy. He's only been my partner since January, but he bid to another shift next month. 10 more days then I am done with him. Til the next douchebag at least.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

That's how it starts.

Also, wear shoes.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

That's how it starts.

Also, wear shoes.
    I honestly don't expect him to pass background. If they call anyone from our employer and ask how it was to work with him, no one will say nice shit. Everyone hates him.

I'm a firm believer in remembering the feet you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

sounds like you're better off without him. i wouldn't want a partner who wasn't interested in anything but himself. sounds dangerous!

ron, shoes? nevar! i keed. even with shoes, they make me shudder. this is the desert - we have really big bugs.

sounds like you're better off without him. i wouldn't want a partner who wasn't interested in anything but himself. sounds dangerous!

ron, shoes? nevar! i keed. even with shoes, they make me shudder. this is the desert - we have really big bugs.
    Yeah he's a douche. Every time I get a good partner they leave to work elsewhere because this place sucks.

The boyfriend is from Ridgecrest. The moths out there are as big as my head. Desert bugs don't fuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I honestly don't expect him to pass background. If they call anyone from our employer and ask how it was to work with him, no one will say nice shit. Everyone hates him.

I'm a firm believer in remembering the feet you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.
    You forget, he's trying to be a police officer. That's probably a bonus.

Dude, when I went to take the NYPD exam I was so fucking disgusted. It was a bunch of neanderthals and criminals. I don't know how many times I heard "I can't wait until I get to fuck people up" that day. And I imagine what was said was even worse (and 1,000x more racist) out of earshot. I bounced early and never looked back. Ugh.

I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods, but here it is horrible. And I realize I was in the fist phase, and a lot of those people didn't get further, but still.

But I'm not even kidding. Being nice and pleasant doesn't seem like something the police department is looking for. You need sternness, authority, and an ability to crack skulls.

yeah, i discovered a fabulous creature in my bathroom called a solifugae last summer. fuck that shit:

^^^absolutely not my hand.. hell naw!^^^

and then there is this thing called a wolf spider that actually carries hundreds of babies on it's back, one of which i found crawling across the tv stand in the fall:

^^^see that little fucker with all the fucking little bastard fucking spider fucks all over it? ugh!^^^

and one more super close up of that ass hole. hate. hate. hate.

Oh fuck. Why did I come in here?! Freeloading spiders. *dies*

If we had spiders like that here, I would carry a blowtorch 24/7.

the stuff of nightmares. i wanna go back to the city life.

solifugae? is that what those fuckers are called? I caught one here once and I thought it was some mutated potato bug.

yeah they're some kind of spider/scorpion looking thing. they also can run very fast, like 10 mph, will chase a person (but only to hang out in the persons shadow because they hate the sun). i think they also go by sun scorpion, sand scorpion, sun spider and camel spider.

^^^yes, the famous camel spider. (fake)^^^

a lot of people confuse them for a vinegaroon.

^^^if these shitheads bite you, apparently you'll taste vinegar for a week.^^^

fuck that noise. I will torch one with a lighter and hairspray if I see one again.

The boy flipped over something in the garage last night and flung a black widow at himself inadvertently. He then screamed and smashed it. It almost got in his face. BLAAAAAAAAHHHH EW NO.

well, he won't go flinging things about all willy nilly anymore.

and on that note, i needs to go sleepy bye. i just had to make corrections to 5 words in my first sentence just now. how does that happen?

well, he won't go flinging things about all willy nilly anymore.

and on that note, i needs to go sleepy bye. i just had to make corrections to 5 words in my first sentence just now. how does that happen?
    I blame the large number of vowels in that sentence. Night!

Thread Information