Page 1779 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 779 1279 1679 1729 1769 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1789 1829 1879 ... LastLast
Results 44,451 to 44,475 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    Her mustache is nothing compared to what I would be sporting if I were in jail. They might have to call me Mr. Justice11 if I were in jail and didn't have access to tweezers!

I agree!
    There is coffee all over my screen now, LOL thank you!

Senior Member Sneakers the Wonder Dog's Avatar
    If I told you then I'd have to find a new place to hide
    Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Dan Freeman? You think he could be re-called?
    And that would be hilarious if Chris Hughes was called for the defense. LOL
    Dan Freeman is a little creepy, he so had the hots for JA. He visited her in jail right up until Christmas 2008 or so. I rewatched Chris Hughes vs Nurmi the other day, it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    No Dan, um, you know the friend with the shooting practice video Nurmi hog tied and had him removed from the court.
    Remember too, Sky was ordered to hand over TAs journal ......... we'll see but I have a feeling the def needs this swan dive after yesterday.
    Dave Hall made the video with TA shooting. How did Ske Hughes get TA's journal? When did Stabby steal his other journals?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Bathmat

Thanks Berm! Hadn't seen that before. Hard to see how a camera could "bounce" off that.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic83661_1.gif

@WildAboutTrial
    The attorneys are all present, we should begin shortly in the #JodiArias trial.

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Dave Hall. Yes. I have a feeling we will see him at some point. Maybe the defense will throw him in there real quick this morning. ok maybe not
    DAVE! yes that's the one. thanks! I coulndn't get the brain to click in ... bad day fog here. I can't think of what else they can try to overcome JMs good day and her ending with her typical adlip, 'sometimes I provoked him' or whatever needle she stuck in her arm again.

Quote Originally Posted by gigiann View Post
    When I was 20 years I was assaulted and raped. Without a doubt the most tramatic experience of my life. I remember every single moment of that experience and never once went into a fog. After I was left on the side of the road, I had enough in me to look at his license plate. During the trial I was on the stand for 3 days, my "computer never froze". To this day 40 years later I still remember the license plate: 464 EYS. I felt my life was in danger and if anything my mind was extremely keyed into the timeline. The "I don't remember" BS is just that, BULLSHIT!
    I'm so sorry that happened to you. :(
    "You are entitled to your own opinions, but you are not entitled to your own facts." D. Moynihan
    See my profile page for the location of my "Dear Diary" posts in the Jodi thread.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/member.php?82091-Justice11

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    I think Stabby planned the shower part in advance, and that she would lure Travis into doing a "photo shoot" to get him in a vulnerable position. Stabby was well aware how difficult it would be to get up from a sitting position in that tiny shower, and thought (quite rightly) that stabbing or shooting him there, where it would be hard for him to respond quickly, would give her an advantage.
    Oh, absolutely. Stabbing started there, back stabs at the sink, throat slash in the hall, gunshot back in the bathroom/shower area. Monster.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Bathmat

Oooh, thanks. One more question for you. Could you tell me where in the bathroom the mat ended up?

When I was 20 years I was assaulted and raped. Without a doubt the most tramatic experience of my life. I remember every single moment of that experience and never once went into a fog. After I was left on the side of the road, I had enough in me to look at his license plate. During the trial I was on the stand for 3 days, my "computer never froze". To this day 40 years later I still remember the license plate: 464 EYS. I felt my life was in danger and if anything my mind was extremely keyed into the timeline. The "I don't remember" BS is just that, BULLSHIT!
    So sorry you experienced such a trauma, gigiann

Quote Originally Posted by AgathaAppleswine View Post
    Oooh, thanks. One more question for you. Could you tell me where in the bathroom the mat ended up?
    The bathmat in the picture I posted is in front of the tub.

Here's a site that has over 180 pictures of the crime scene.
    http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/...ysteries-day-4

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post

Dave Hall made the video with TA shooting. How did Ske Hughes get TA's journal? When did Stabby steal his other journals?
    It's in the court mins somewhere that the def asked at a hearing for TAs journals and the court Order Sky to turn them over.
    I've heard rumors slasher stoled them, but never seen anything substantial to suppor that especially since the court ordered Sky to turn them over.

Quote Originally Posted by Brillig View Post
    So sorry you experienced such a trauma, gigiann
    This. It's amazing how many people can remember every detail of something and this chick has fog.

Looks like Dr Richard Samuels will be up before Alice Laviolette

I'm sorry you had to go through that

[QUOTING GIGIANN: I was 20 years I was assaulted and raped. Without a doubt the most tramatic experience of my life. I remember every single moment of that experience and never once went into a fog. After I was left on the side of the road, I had enough in me to look at his license plate. During the trial I was on the stand for 3 days, my "computer never froze". To this day 40 years later I still remember the license plate: 464 EYS. I felt my life was in danger and if anything my mind was extremely keyed into the timeline. The "I don't remember" BS is just that, BULLSHIT!*]

I am sorry for what happened to you. I was saying yesterday I can remember smells, sounds, everything in detail.. To this day certain smells and sounds physically make me ill.

The white to the left is the bath tub. The mat was normally in front of the shower, so it just slip a few feet over towards the tub/toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by DiaDeLosMuertos View Post
    This. It's amazing how many people can remember every detail of something and this chick has fog.
    Yup, someone who has a perfect memory for everything else. But I'm sure they've found some quack "expert" who will testify that it's completely normal and all of her behavior is classic battered wife blah blah blah. Makes me sick

Quote Originally Posted by wasthinking View Post
    No Dan, um, you know the friend with the shooting practice video Nurmi hog tied and had him removed from the court.
    With the way JM stomped them yesterday with the gun and shooting and 62 secs, I suspect that it why slasher added late TA loaded the gun one time BS.
    Remeber too, Sky was ordered to hand over TAs journal ......... we'll see but I have a feeling the def needs this swan dive after yesterday.
    I think Dave Hall's video would be damning to the defense. Especially since there's obviously one or two gun enthusiasts on the jury. My family is from Montana where everyone owns guns. You don't go from shooting an AR15 in the video to buying a sh*tty little 25 caliber. I'd be surprised if they brought in Dave Hall's video now.

Hell, I've never even fired a gun and I own quite a few. No small caliber guns in my arsenal.
    Last edited by Jillee; 03-14-2013 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    P.S.-Has anyone else given a reach-around to a spider-monkey whilst reciting the pledge of allegiance, or is that fairly uncommon?

Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are" --- Benjamin Franklin

I was watching day 2 of the trial yesterday. The girl who took the photos was explaining them as they were admitted. She said they took care to get the photos exactly as things were when they first got there.
    So, the bathmat in front of the tub is another of Jodi's fogs, I guess.

Good afternoon everyone! Trial's on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakers the Wonder Dog View Post
    No point in going in circles with her. he has a rebuttal case after defense rests. I'm also VERY sure he'll tie it all up in his closing remarks.
    You're right Pooch! Better that Martinez talk in the third person, passive voice, about Jodi Arias than keep her on the stand and let her drone on the same way about Travis Alexander. Just cut the bitch off. Nobody's interested any longer in her "he was shot" not "I shot him."
    "Of all the emotions, the most dangerous emotion is love." P.D James
    "Do you not realize, my son, with how little wisdom this world is run?" Baron von Oxenstiema"

Nice, see this is how objections to evidence need to be presented.... Nurmi: Watch and Learn

Just got on the feed. It appears the defense has tried to enter evidence not disclosed prior to today?

Willmott rolling her eyes

Dirty defence! Entering evidence without disclosing to the state. Tut tut!

WTF is Disco Donna wearing today?

Good lord this defense team's court room behavior is awful!

Thread Information