Page 372 of 439 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 ... LastLast
Results 9,276 to 9,300 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    You've made it to Marcie meltdown #2 already?! I was not expecting to see your for months. Wow. And, you've already figured out my nickname.

Guise, I think I'm in love.
    You whoring yourself out on me?? And the rest of us who you CLAIM to be in love with??

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

You've made it to Marcie meltdown #2 already?! I was not expecting to see your for months. Wow. And, you've already figured out my nickname.

but... but... but

Karma is only a bitch if you are!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    She can't love you!! She is supposed to love me!!!!! :'(

And trust me....I will!!!

And trust me....I will!!!

^^

That's it. Let's all become Barefoot Alien Jugaloo Ninja Stalkers and start stalking mT!!

Hmm - on second thought, maybe not. She'd LOVE it!

While I'd love to lead you on and make you think I'm that good, my lack of notes would betray the truth. I started lurking as a guest right about when Marcie registered as Lana Kane and had her homophobic meltdown #1 - twas tre awesome and you handled yourself quite well if I might say so myself. I kept checking back and reading along until I just registered. But with all of the constant encouragement/warnings about the thread I started to read from the start and got to about page 25 before my computer restarted and I never went back to continue reading (remember, something shiny.)

I have a business plan I'm utterly avoiding doing (even though I'm about 6 weeks behind on it), so mayhaps I'll get to reading the thread and thread perversion throughout my report to solidify that love!

You whoring yourself out on me?? And the rest of us who you CLAIM to be in love with??
    Is it really whoring if there's no payment involved? ;)

^^

That's it. Let's all become Barefoot Alien Jugaloo Ninja Stalkers and start stalking mT!!

Hmm - on second thought, maybe not. She'd LOVE it!

Especially if you go on the roof. With a telescoping rod.

Remember when mT called me a slut? :side eye:
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Is it really whoring if there's no payment involved? ;)
    We paid with our hearts! Not to mention we soaped up our ladybits to be melon scented for her, just like she demanded!

Awww......guise! My heart is big enough to love you all!!!! Sister wives? You're all Goddesses to me (even slutty Crazy Lady )! I may be a whore, but it's all in the name of love!

Miller- You can skip early in the thread. There is like 70 pages of reports from PizzedPenguins. It's not long after her reports that things start to get interesting. Get a glass of wine, some snacks, put some music on, and turn the lights down low.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Awww......guise! My heart is big enough to love you all!!!! Sister wives? You're all Goddesses to me (even slutty Crazy Lady )! I may be a whore, but it's all in the name of love!
    Just so long as we don't have to live on some random cul-de-sac and have one of us freakin out over have a wetbar.

Miller- You can skip early in the thread. There is like 70 pages of reports from PizzedPenguins. It's not long after her reports that things start to get interesting. Get a glass of wine, some snacks, put some music on, and turn the lights down low.
    ....it was only 2 pages, you didn't read them, and it was on 10/07/12. My lights are low and I'm skimming over pages I've read to ensure I don't miss out good parts that I've already read. Like remember when Morgan's sister claimed sexual harassment happened, or when bowieluva solved the entire case? (that's on page 7, #164.)

My report is shaping up already

Just so long as we don't have to live on some random cul-de-sac and have one of us freakin out over have a wetbar.

....it was only 2 pages, you didn't read them, and it was on 10/07/12. My lights are low and I'm skimming over pages I've read to ensure I don't miss out good parts that I've already read. Like remember when Morgan's sister claimed sexual harassment happened, or when bowieluva solved the entire case? (that's on page 7, #164.)

My report is shaping up already

Well, there won't be any freaking out over half a wetbar, because we will have a full size one, stocked with boone's farm, mad dog, vodka, tequila, boxed wines, moonshine, cheetos, the list goes on.

haha- nope, I didn't read them. I kind of remember Morgan's sister and the sexual harassment and I don't remember bowie solving the case, but I do remember when I said Toni was crazy and a lot of people got butthurt.

What are you wearing?

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Well, there won't be any freaking out over half a wetbar, because we will have a full size one, stocked with boone's farm, mad dog, vodka, tequila, boxed wines, moonshine, cheetos, the list goes on.
    And don't forget the oreos!

haha- nope, I didn't read them. I kind of remember Morgan's sister and the sexual harassment and I don't remember bowie solving the case, but I do remember when I said Toni was crazy and a lot of people got butthurt.
    I almost did a page by page recap but the thread jumps around too much on each page so I'm just noting worthwhile posts. Check out #164, page 7

What are you wearing?
    giiiiiirl you know I'm in my....pjs. I'm in my PJs. Which does mean less to take off:

mr. morbidT?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Whatever happened to PizzedPenguins, anyway?

I almost did a page by page recap but the thread jumps around too much on each page so I'm just noting worthwhile posts. Check out #164, page 7

giiiiiirl you know I'm in my....pjs. I'm in my PJs. Which does mean less to take off:

Hahah! I remember that now.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    mr. morbidT?

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Whatever happened to PizzedPenguins, anyway?

I think she left with Marcie.

I think she left with Marcie.
    If my memory serves correctly, she was around now and then post MM#1 and wasn't even here for MM#2. There's been no sign of Pizzed since. I have to say, I'm not missing the freaky Toni icon and having to constantly look at it now is really no picnic.

If my memory serves correctly, she was around now and then post MM#1 and wasn't even here for MM#2. There's been no sign of Pizzed since. I have to say, I'm not missing the freaky Toni icon and having to constantly look at it now is really no picnic.

Yeah, I think she gave up when some of us were warning members of getting too invested. Pizzed was posting on Marcie's blog, twitter, and possibly some other sites. I can't remember.

Yeah, I think she gave up when some of us were warning members of getting too invested. Pizzed was posting on Marcie's blog, twitter, and possibly some other sites. I can't remember.
    I don't do twitter, but saw Marcie give Pizzed a shout out on her blog. It was special.

I don't do twitter, but saw Marcie give Pizzed a shout out on her blog. It was special.
    I wish we'd screencapped all of Marcie's crazed shout outs/call outs/bitch outs on her blog posts about MDS members. They were special. I only got mentioned by name in her posts once, but she did go off on me and call me a cunt in this thread right before she got perma-banned, so I didn't feel too left out.

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I wish we'd screencapped all of Marcie's crazed shout outs/call outs/bitch outs on her blog posts about MDS members. They were special. I only got mentioned by name in her posts once, but she did go off on me and call me a cunt in this thread right before she got perma-banned, so I didn't feel too left out.

Ohhh, I wish someone would have been doing that! I didn't even think of it, but her blog was hilarious. She couldn't keep my name off it. lol

Thread Information