Page 370 of 439 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,250 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    thanx for the welcome everyone. & no i havn't seen conspiracy theory. In fact, now that I think about it, I havn't seen a mel gibson movie since mad max. Wow, I don't even know where to start with this. Was morgan really sick? Probably not. Although she would've learned early in life that the best way to keep her mother happy would be to develop an illness or injury so that her mother had a sympathy milking topic to throw into conversations. This is a bit all over the place but as soon as I saw porphyria mentioned it made me think of the movie "The Madness of King George" (i think that was it). Be interesting to see if the movie or advertising / reviews were out there around the same time as the illness was first suggested as a possibility for Morgan. Would explain why the tests that would've conclusively diagnosed her were never completed??

I believe Morgan was very sick. Her decision not to take meds was the beginning of the end, in my opinion. I think to make matters worse, Toni has a touch of MSbP. I never saw that movie. I'd like to now, just keeping this family in mind, see how similar or dissimilar it is. If you have the time, read the thread. There are pages of silliness you can skip, pages of hilarity, you won't want to miss, pages of information, you will learn stuff, and pages of such insanity, you will be enraged. How can you skip that?

ETA: I came here when I discovered the Morgan Ingram thread. I thought I was alone when I read Toni's blog, figuring out pretty early she was a liar. I discovered a lot of people like me. Here I can talk about the horrible death of a young girl, talk about the insanity that is Toni and discuss life with humor. I have branched out to other threads, I will always feel more at home here.
    Last edited by Crazy Lady; 02-12-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    LOL! Oh, man, you were just getting to the good part! haha Most of the thread is for entertainment purposes only. If you got past the first couple pages of this thread, you probably know/understand there was no murder.

When you have some time to waste, give this thread another go! haha
    I've known there was no murder since around early October (I started reading late September.) I was on the fence about the stalking, considering if maybe somewhere in Toni's blatherings there was a kernel of truth. That all went away in January in a fiery ball of "WTF you are such a lying twatwaffle!" when she posted about Morgan's memorial and cremation. It all didn't add up, in a horrible way, for me.

Now I tend to skim her blawg, come her for Venus' recap and roll my eyes a lot.

It seems like we should make a master list of important pages for this thread. Like "Moondancer and Green Eyes fight on this page. Toni (possibly) stops by on this page. Wanna see Marcie's freak-out? It's here." But I'm not sure I have the stamina to go back through 400 pages to find that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    It seems like we should make a master list of important pages for this thread. Like "Moondancer and Green Eyes fight on this page. Toni (possibly) stops by on this page. Wanna see Marcie's freak-out? It's here." But I'm not sure I have the stamina to go back through 400 pages to find that stuff.
    Maybe since I'm likely to venture through in the next week or so (Accounting is an asshole and deserves much procrastination from, yo) I'll make a note as I come across things. I'm pretty sure I was on page 25, or thereabouts and nothing notable had really happened thus far aside from that stupid effing wildlife photo. Man I loathe that thing. It. Just. Won't. Die!

I may skim back through and look for some of the good stuff as well.

Miller22, are you on Websleuths as well? Because if you aren't, someone over there has your exact user name.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I just finished it. I am not satisfied with it's abrupt ending. I want to know what happened! Hmpf.
    Yeah, I do too. I think it's also hard to follow because some of the initial posts (like the first photo posted by OF) seem to be gone. People kept referencing a photo I couldn't see.

I would also like to know the story of the real Trevor, and when/how he disappeared. Both his AMW and his Charley Project page have very little in the way of details.

I may skim back through and look for some of the good stuff as well.

Miller22, are you on Websleuths as well? Because if you aren't, someone over there has your exact user name.

This is an awesome idea! We should enlist a noob. A newer noob than even you.

Oh, hai Miller 22!

Maybe since I'm likely to venture through in the next week or so (Accounting is an asshole and deserves much procrastination from, yo) I'll make a note as I come across things. I'm pretty sure I was on page 25, or thereabouts and nothing notable had really happened thus far aside from that stupid effing wildlife photo. Man I loathe that thing. It. Just. Won't. Die!
    MDS=procrastination.

I think it is a great idea if you are willing to take the notes. There is a two tag maximum, so we will have to enlist peeps to tag this thread with the cool shit. I'm sure many people will appreciate it. A few weeks ago, I linked Marcie's outburst in the Chit Chat thread.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

This is an awesome idea! We should enlist a noob. A newer noob than even you.

Oh, hai Miller 22!

MDS=procrastination.

I think it is a great idea if you are willing to take the notes. There is a two tag maximum, so we will have to enlist peeps to tag this thread with the cool shit. I'm sure many people will appreciate it. A few weeks ago, I linked Marcie's outburst in the Chit Chat thread.
    Ho-yeah it is. There were plenty-o times I would read and want to reply and staved off registering because, ya know, I didn't want to get sucked in and do even less. I have to keep up with my stories ya know. ;)

Ho-yeah it is. There were plenty-o times I would read and want to reply and staved off registering because, ya know, I didn't want to get sucked in and do even less. I have to keep up with my stories ya know. ;)

It's too late! You're sucked in! Welcome.

..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

It's too late! You're sucked in! Welcome.
    Good thing I can post and watch mah stories at the same time. It's much easier, and far more productive, than homework and stories. I have to put that shit on pause when I suddenly realize my essay has transformed into referencing whatever is currently on OR my balance sheets are all fuckzored.

Also I have discovered MDS covers 2 of my favorite things: cursing and crimes!

Good thing I can post and watch mah stories at the same time. It's much easier, and far more productive, than homework and stories. I have to put that shit on pause when I suddenly realize my essay has transformed into referencing whatever is currently on OR my balance sheets are all fuckzored.

Also I have discovered MDS covers 2 of my favorite things: cursing and crimes!

You will fit the fuck right in.

You will fit the fuck right in.
    So much so that I read that, looked up to watch something, looked down to re-read what you read and read it as "You will fuck right in." - I suppose my initial response of "Shit yeah I will" still applies.

yeah you may be absolutely right about her being really sick, it's so hard to tell without the poor kid here to speak for herself. & even if she was still here? While ever she remained under that roof, speaking for herself would've caused problems. It's a horrible thing to say, & it's going to be extremely difficult for a lot of people to understand, but to someone with mbp, the older a child gets, the harder it is to use the kid. Younger kids tend to go along with it when they're told "don't tell the dr/your father i let you play with mercury" etc because they don't understand what's going on. But older kids start to question & eventually they openly rebel. When that happens the kid that's no longer compliant gets cast aside for a younger or more agreeable kid - if there's one available. For someone with this condition an older child lost in mysterious circumstances is even better than an infant with a mystery illness because there's no chance the kids ever going to grow up & contradict mother dears version of events. So many people have commented that she seems like she's on some kind of high during public appearances. That's probably because (if she does have mpb) she now has the perfect child for her needs.

So much so that I read that, looked up to watch something, looked down to re-read what you read and read it as "You will fuck right in." - I suppose my initial response of "Shit yeah I will" still applies.
    Yes, it still applies.

Yes, it still applies.
    Told you, I've been reading for awhile. I know your humping ways.

Sidebar: Am I the only one who's ever thought this smiley looks like it's got a dildo bouncing next to it's head?

Told you, I've been reading for awhile. I know your humping ways.

Sidebar: Am I the only one who's ever thought this smiley looks like it's got a dildo bouncing next to it's head?

I feel so vulnerable.

I thought that's what it was, too, you mean it's not? What is it suppose to be?

I keed. I keed.

I feel so vulnerable.

I thought that's what it was, too, you mean it's not? What is it suppose to be?

I keed. I keed.
    Vulnerable my ass. I've seen you goin after cheesy fingers, I know how you roll.

Vulnerable my ass. I've seen you goin after cheesy fingers, I know how you roll.
    Bahaha! I got some boone's.

Bahaha! I got some boone's.
    Alas I'm a Vodka girl. But luckily, I have a fresh bottle in the freezer.

Totally OT - but has anyone ever seen/heard of the (game)show Baggage?

Hey. If we are having another basement party here, I better be included. I am not missing out on cheesy fingers.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

I have cheesey poofs. And Malibu.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    Hey. If we are having another basement party here, I better be included. I am not missing out on cheesy fingers.
    Not my fault!

Ok maybe my fault.

Alas I'm a Vodka girl. But luckily, I have a fresh bottle in the freezer.

Totally OT - but has anyone ever seen/heard of the (game)show Baggage?
    I'll drink anything, but you have to hold my hair back when I barf.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    I've been waiting for you to chime in!

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    I have cheesey poofs. And Malibu.
    Well, hewroow!

I'll drink anything, but you have to hold my hair back when I barf.
    Will givin ya a hair clip count? I can be a sympathetic puker. Mer:( But I'll happily rub ya back when you're done!

Thread Information