Page 682 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 17,026 to 17,050 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

break?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

" No jury would ever convict me" cause I was considering suicide !! REALLY?? Thats the best yall could come up with..nuts !

Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    Hi All (another newbie) :)

Only stumbled on this case last week (in UK) and have watched the trial on youtube, ended up finding the live feed tonight and cannot believe what I am seeing... how can you not feel sorry for Jodi being treated so badly by all, kinda contradicts the idyllic childhood she mentioned in the documentary!

Looks like she is setting the stage... I hope the prosecution can do justice :)
    welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    In case no one has mentioned it yet, the little boy in the ALABAMA hostage stand off is free. Thank you God!
    THANK GOODNESS!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    hahahahahahha

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Dammit. Ain't nobody got time for no breaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jillst443 View Post
    " No jury would ever convict me" cause I was considering suicide !! REALLY?? Thats the best yall could come up with..nuts !
    Dude, I totally thought the same thing. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Does Jodi or Travis have a FB page?

To me Jodis upbringing sounds like the average American teenager. I don't call those spankings "abuse". She wasn't black and blue, bleeding or in the system. I personally don't spank, but some parents do. It sounds like her parents tried. They disciplined and gave her responsibility (via the job). They are angling to explain the rage behind her attack. "it all came flooding back and she snapped" I call bull shit.

P.S personalities like hers don't commit suicide. She's too in love with herself.

For anybody wondering....HLN channel is showing all this live.

Thanks for the recap bermstalker! I am so impressed!

Does anyone have an idea when they'll be back?

How many days do you think Jodi will be on the stand? I am thinking that the lady who helps abused women will be up after Jodi and she can dissect and provide her opinion before the defence will retreat... wasn't there mention of 11th - 13th Feb?

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post

Join me Mjoy!
    LOL woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgirl View Post
    Does anyone have an idea when they'll be back?
    usually 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    How many days do you think Jodi will be on the stand? I am thinking that the lady who helps abused women will be up after Jodi and she can dissect and provide her opinion before the defence will retreat... wasn't there mention of 11th - 13th Feb?
    Jodi will be on for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Back from Lunch 5 minutes early. Oh no, I think they went into sidebar.

Computer guy is up again. Def. is asking the questions. redirect- 419 internet history. Talking about time. Total internet history approx. 100,000 entries. He was never asked to look at any youtube videos. How many images contained on Jodi's broken harddrive? (dude is looking them up) (nevermind, he doesn't have it with him) Thousands of images was his estimate. It took days to retrieve.

Questions from Jury
    Date and time stamps can be manually change? YES. Change it only after the fact unless you change the camera's settings

Follow up from Def.- Nevermind. It was basically what the jury asked, he just gets more time to answer. He didn't see any evidence of anything being tampered with.

State- 413-Photograph- Is it possible the photo was taken at one date and uploaded later? Anything is possible
    State wants to keep Mr. Dworkin under recall

Def calls next witness
    Bryan Neumister- USA forenscis for video and audio. 32 years. He has TONS of experience. So much that he needed several pages to read from to remember. He takes no side, he just points out facts. Cleans up all types of videos and retrieves deleted stuff from sound and video. He was retained to clean up a telephone conversation. I'm not kidding, this dude is certified up the butthole. (I think we are fixing to get some phone sex for our afternoon delight)

Approach (judge)

They are fixing to show diagrams that kind of shows what he does. State does not object.
    7 recording he recieved and Nurmi wanted him to clean them up. This sh*t he is talking about now is WAY OVER MY HEAD. 5 minutes later....still over my head.

From what my simple mind soaks up...he had to change so much to hear the voices, that there is no way you can tell if it's travis' voice. 2 people talking.

Approach (judge) b/c the def wanted to know if the people every refer to the other's name on the telephone. State objects as hearsay. Objection overruled

Travis calls her Jodi and Jodi calls him Travis and he refers to himself as Mr. Alexander.
    EX: 428-DVD audio-5 clips-2 were taken off.
    Approach (Judge)
    The two clips had nothing to do with this case

Cross- Did you compare Travis' voice? YES
    No futher questions. No redirect. No jury questions. huh?

Approach (judge)

Jury members have to leave for approx. 3 minutes. (that's what the judge said)

Jodi left again. She must of had some bad food or something.

Jodi is taking the stand

Def. asks her how she feels right now? Jodi is nervous(she says in her babydoll voice)

Approach (Judge)

Did you kill Travis? YES
    Why? He attacked me and I defended myself.

You gave an interview with Inside Edition? YES. No jury would convict me? Yes, I did say that. Why? At the time I wanted to commit suicide. The most bitter words I will ever eat.

Now she's talking about her family. Parents been married 33 yrs. Until the age 7, Jodi had a good childhood. (holy crap this chick)
    Her interest were pets, dogs, fish, cats, a lot of pets. Played. camping. She forgot the question. She's nervous. After age 7, her parents hit her and spanked her. (eye roll) I think she's trying to say her parents abused her. The dad used a belt. Mom carried a wooden spoon in her purse.(she is lying)

Approach (judge) ( I must say....if looks could kill from Travis' sister, Jodi would be dead right now)

Speak up Jodi, her attorney says. Mom would use the spoon on them. Pull the car over. Hit hard. It left welps. Mom's abuse was worse than dad. Did you love your mother? YES. How many times would she beat you with the spoon? 4x's or every 2 weeks. She went to a public school. Had a lot of friends. Art. Pets. Book reading. Piano lessons. What art did you like? Color when I was younger. (she can't help talking to much) and drawing. The beatings contuined. They increased. We squirmed and the harder they would wack us. My mom broke my brother's vein. I felt betrayed. As I got older, I got mad.
    Dad- got worse. Shoved her into things. (she's talking to much and goes into to much details) She was 16 or 17. Jodi would get grounded. She loved her dad. More details about schools and making friends (and more long details from Jodi)
    Parents were lukewarm about Jodi's art. (jodi stares right at the jury when she speaks)
    High school-9-12th. Jodi used to sneak out of the house and her dad hit her across the face when he found out. Didn't bleed or bruise. Her dad was into weightlifting. Martial Arts. Dad went to the gym a lot. The mom was aware of the dad beating her....and they would take turn beating them together. Mom started using anything to hit Jodi.

She got into oil paint. She worked as a server at her dad's resturtant. Jodi did not graduate high school. She dropped out. She was living with her boyfriend at the time she dropped out. Why did you leave your parent's home? Basically she got tired of her parents rules. She had d's and f's her junior year. Bobby Warzaz was 3 yrs older than Jodi. He was unemployed. That was her boyfriend she moved in with. (JM looks bored and I am bored listening to her) OMFG, somebody shut her the freak up about this stupid stuff.

Jodi was 15. Boyfriend was 18. I don't understand what any of this has to do with any thing. Seriously, I'm fixing to throw my computer

Wine break. Hold on.
    Don't worry, didn't miss anything. How in the world can anybody remember this much details?
    Bobby believed in vampires. He wanted to hunt vampires. They broke up (there was about 3 minutes of details about the breakup) and Jodi said he didn't take it so well.
    State objects

Approach (judge)
    Learned Boddy tried to kill himself by slitting both his wrist. She became his girlfriend again. Now she is talking about the bible. and the second coming. Jodi was trying to save Bobby's soul. (I can't wait until JM gets to question her)
    Bobby hung up on her right away when she tried to get ahold of him. (save me mother. This girl talks way to much)

Recess
    Thank you for posting.

I have been wondering if maybe the Judge smokes cigs and that's why she takes a lot of breaks? Idk lol just a thought. Damn I hate all the breaks ugghh

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I think they used to but I don't think they exist anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    i am still looking for bobby juarez

The only "short story" this B gave was why she killed Travis. Everything else is so detailed its painful... Who cares that her dads old restaurant is now a Mexican place?! She better not say "I don't recall" one time during cross!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    My mom would do this with the wire end of the flyswatter and flipflops. Damn, I had so much capital I never used!
    Hairbrushes were another favorite weapon.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    HA. I totally spelled his name wrong.

vampires don't have facebooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    Probably another figment of her imagination, will they call anyone to substantiate it, if I were a juror I would want to here someone confirm that it was true and not just from her mouth!

Bobby will always be known to me from now on as Jeremy Gilbert. (If you watch the vampire diaries, you will get that) LOL

If these jurors are old, they're going to be like, "pshaw, bitch, my father made me cut my own switches to beat me with".
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information