Page 496 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 546 596 996 1496 ... LastLast
Results 12,376 to 12,400 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    oh you mean this?:
    Bwahahaha, so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    they are saying matt mccartney is in defense list - it is an old bf of jodi - and he is the one on that jodi is innocent page saying travis broke her finger and gave her bruises
    If I remember correctly he is the one who said e would happily lie for Jodi, right? I hope prosecution prints those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    hell yeah, barrette and a freaking handcuff necklace
    I kinda like the barrette...just not EVERY day.

I noticed in the police report, one of the roommates thought it was weird that the dog gate had been put on the stairs, resitricting Napolean's access upstairs. - because Travis had always let the dog go wherever he wanted in the house. I'm guessing Jodi put that up so that the dog wouldn't try to get into Travis's room- clawing at the door and barking - because that would tip off the roommates pretty quickly.
    Agree...poor dog. :(

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Oh, you've got herps cause I gave you some. Earlier today, actually.
    I gave you some too. I like herps! (Add that to the list of things I never thought I'd say!)

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Yep... I think a lot of questions were answered in the police report.
    Yep...it was great to be able to read it.

My cousin bought a handcuff necklace just like that from Cooterville in Nashville.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    I'd also be pissed if my coroner report said I was "slightly heavy set." I guess that answers our question about his weight.
    I know, right. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    What was the deal with Ashley Thompson throwing her "ex" husband under the bus in the anonymous tip off? Just pissed because they weren't getting along?

Also, LOL'ing at Jodi's use of "Your whoredoms" in the email.

I find it really odd that Marie, Dallin, and Michelle were immediate to throw JA to the wolves when they found Travis, yet arrived WITH her at the police station. If I thought for a second someone murdered my friend, it would be in their best interest to not come near me. Who wound up tipping JA off that she was being investigated so she wouldn't give the follow-up interview with everyone else? She said she wanted an attorney, but am I right in thinking she never actually got one and gave a statement later anyway?
    Ashley....oh my goodness...she totally threw her husband under the bus. My jaw dropped when I read that part! And Jodi's ridiculous letter??? WoW...sooooo strange!

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    She's been singing like a bird since she was arrested. Unfortunately for her she keeps singing different tunes. She's a dumbass. Rule #1 is STFU when you've been arrested.
    Yeppers!

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    You are all whoredoms.

That is all.
    Hahahaha

I'm all caught up now. Sorry for all the posts.

Senior Member littlebitofmadness's Avatar
    Add whoredoms to vocab.....check
    Use it in a sentence....check

Quote Originally Posted by MadameX View Post
    Only two of them... not that it matters. It was just the misdemeanor convictions for lying to police...

Some day she's gonna slip up and they'll nail her like OJ.
    I had a dream with Casey Anthony in it last night. (More of a nightmare!) In the dream, I felt sorry for her...yeah, shoot me if that ever happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Justice11 View Post
    I had a dream with Casey Anthony in it last night. (More of a nightmare!) In the dream, I felt sorry for her...yeah, shoot me if that ever happens!
    Sounds more like a nightmare to me.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

even NG loves det flores

Quote Originally Posted by Harlette View Post
    even NG loves det flores
    He's hot and his voice is soooo sexy!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

so, we shall see if this posts correctly:

this is the description of what the person was saying when describing this picture. I see the outline of a person, however, I cannot see how they see a camera, or a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post

this is the description of what the person was saying when describing this picture. I see the outline of a person, however, I cannot see how they see a camera, or a gun.

Thanks! I can kinda see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thanks! I can kinda see it now.
    Like I said, this is just going off of that person's descriptions. I can see the head/shoulders/shirt area, but I'm lost when it comes to the camera and weapon.

Also wondering why Jodi would be wearing SWEAT PANTS with a suit jacket She knew she was in for a workout, take the jacket off!

Like I said, this is just going off of that person's descriptions. I can see the head/shoulders/shirt area, but I'm lost when it comes to the camera and weapon.

Also wondering why Jodi would be wearing SWEAT PANTS with a suit jacket She knew she was in for a workout, take the jacket off!

I don't see the camera or weapon either, but the person looks clear now from their description. Yeah, the suit jacket, maybe it was his??? She didn't care if it got ruined, it was his.

I'm still seeing nothing in the eyeball pic.

That is what I think they are seeing as well...still a stretch unless they CSI it up a bit more.

Sounds more like a nightmare to me.
    It really was. I'm a very vivid dreamer and I was quite disturbed by this dream/nightmare when I woke up. :/

Where's Waldo?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    ..... it wasn't anything personal, she just mistook him for a serial killer......

He's hot and his voice is soooo sexy!
    I don't think he is all that "hot" personally, but I do love his voice. Also, he is so stoic and patient. I see the attraction. :)

I kinda see what you're seeing. At the same time I wonder how she would have gotten such a clear shot (the clearest one of all the ones of him in the shower) without using both hands to steady the camera when she took it - which would mean she was actually bent down or kneeling since he's sitting in the shower.

I kinda see what you're seeing. At the same time I wonder how she would have gotten such a clear shot (the clearest one of all the ones of him in the shower) without using both hands to steady the camera when she took it - which would mean she was actually bent down or kneeling since he's sitting in the shower.
    yes - that pic - she was at eye level w/ travis and he was sitting

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I think I see OJ!
    All I see is a giant eyeball..

It's not hard to get a clear picture using one hand. If she had the shutter speed quick enough she could do it.

I see a dancing skeleton.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Thread Information