Page 390 of 2163 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 440 490 890 1390 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 54055

Thread: Jodi Ann Arias shot and stabbed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander to death

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    The defense always has the much more challenging task, the prosecution just has to convince people to go with what they already believe. Most people are primed to believe a person's guilt over their innocence. if you think the defense is a waste and scum perhaps you'd be happier in the middle ages when people were just hung in town square based on public opinion.
    Couldn't agree more. I think they'd probably sing a different tune if it was their ass on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Stoned Verizon guy spent most of the morning highlighting cell records. Jodi called Travis a lot. Even after he was dead. She also hacked his voicemail
    And then the defense wants to re examine Jodi's camera, and they are still asking about the mistrial due to the text messages not 'existing' in 2008 but now they do.

Travis' best friend Brett and his sister are on Insession.
    Brett just graduated law school

Quote Originally Posted by Kristinella View Post
    Stoned Verizon rep stated that Jodi was pretty much creeping into Travis' voicemail after he was dead.

The Russian lady was hilarious. I was like, "You couldn't get a person who knows what the fuck is going on to appear??" They are getting some terrible guests.

I'm going to have to look into reading glasses. Reading on the computer is ok, but books are bad. I think I've gotten so used to words being illuminated.
    JVM cut her off pretty fucking quick too, which was also hilarious.

Brett's the only one who bought her story...

Stoned Verizon rep stated that Jodi was pretty much creeping into Travis' voicemail after he was dead.
    Poor Verizon guy. On the day of a nationally televised trial, what bad luck to wake up with a giant zit in the middle of your forehead.
    A nap is only nice when it's a luxury, not a necessity.

Quote Originally Posted by leapfreak View Post
    Do we know what they were in jail for?
    wait a minute, they use their mugshots as profile pics?

Quote Originally Posted by twilit View Post
    The defense always has the much more challenging task, the prosecution just has to convince people to go with what they already believe. Most people are primed to believe a person's guilt over their innocence. if you think the defense is a waste and scum perhaps you'd be happier in the middle ages when people were just hung in town square based on public opinion.
    i was careful to say when they defend the obviously guilt and go to such wasteful extremes to get them off. i am fully aware of the dna project and that not everyone is guilty.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ***JiLL*** View Post
    JVM cut her off pretty fucking quick too, which was also hilarious.
    Yeah that was pretty amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Pages and pages of "I have video again" and "I have the Verizon guy highlighting calls."

Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Pages and pages of "I have video again" and "I have the Verizon guy highlighting calls."

Who invited this guy?

IT'S EXCITING, RON

/cap

And who read them voluntarily??

Quote Originally Posted by nolajersey View Post
    I have reading glasses for the computer and reading sometimes since I turned 30
    I have "computer glasses" too. for about a year. I feel old now since my parents just started using reading glasses within the last few years or so. I'm 33. (I just typed 32 but remembered I had a birthday in August - I can't even keep up now. Ha!)

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I have "computer glasses" too. for about a year. I feel old now since my parents just started using reading glasses within the last few years or so. I'm 33. (I just typed 32 but remembered I had a birthday in August - I can't even keep up now. Ha!)
    I turned 34 in November and still think I'm 33

Supposedly Flores is back up on the stand when they get back from lunch, testifying about how her lies changed after she was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Supposedly Flores is back up on the stand when they get back from lunch, testifying about how her lies changed after she was arrested.
    Flores needs a vacation after this trial. Feel bad for the dude. I can't imagine if they're all like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

here comes the ninjas!!

I'm not at all surprised she got into his personal biznaz before or after he was dead, as she was obsessed with him. It's not like she was calling her homies up and being all 'hey gurrrrl guess where I am awww yeah'. THAT would be totally retarded. Hacking his voicemail is standard obsessive stalker procedure.
    I figured she was calling to see if there was any indication in his voicemails that his body had been found yet.
    I ant won jak alot from the squatery. The lotery should be the jak squatery cos I aynt jak squating a loty. They should rename the lotery to the jak squatery cos thats all I ever win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azkarisma View Post
    Poor Verizon guy. On the day of a nationally televised trial, what bad luck to wake up with a giant zit in the middle of your forehead.
    I didn't notice it until I saw him on HLN. It's like a third eye! Poor dude. No wonder he was so pissed.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    And who read them voluntarily??
    Not this guy.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Flores needs a vacation after this trial. Feel bad for the dude. I can't imagine if they're all like this.
    I feel bad for him, too. Usually I look at all cops as dirty, crooked cops until they prove themselves otherwise, but something about him is very honest to me. The looks on his face indicates this case has taken an emotional toll on him.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    I feel bad for him, too. Usually I look at all cops as dirty, crooked cops until they prove themselves otherwise, but something about him is very honest to me. The looks on his face indicates this case has taken an emotional toll on him.
    Sitting there everyday next to Martinez. Does he have to be there? I'm assuming he was the arresting cop so he knows the most. But the guy looks beat, I always feel terrible for him and want to give him a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassHat View Post
    Sitting there everyday next to Martinez. Does he have to be there? I'm assuming he was the arresting cop so he knows the most. But the guy looks beat, I always feel terrible for him and want to give him a hug.
    Yeah, the kid's tired. Another thing that I like about him is his patience. Whether he believed her guilty already or not in those interviews in Cali, he was sooooooooooooooo calm. I would have snapped about 2 minutes into it.

Quote Originally Posted by andrea0121 View Post
    Yeah, the kid's tired. Another thing that I like about him is his patience. Whether he believed her guilty already or not in those interviews in Cali, he was sooooooooooooooo calm. I would have snapped about 2 minutes into it.
    I noticed that, too. I heard emotion in his voice also. I think he connected himself to this case on a personal level. And honestly, I think in some small way he feels bad for Jodi.

Thread Information