Quote Originally Posted by moosella View Post
I understand the keeping busy, going back to work. That's what I've done in the past. For me it's just the Facebook stuff but again, I don't like to share much with anyone so my initial reaction was to think it was odd.

ETA- However, if I just found out someone died I would not go to work. I'm talking about going back after the funeral or even leading up to the funeral if there were a lot of days in between. But again, the FB stuff was my main thing.

I get what you are saying about the FB stuff. I rarely put a status. Sometimes I comment on people's pics or write on their walls, but most of my stuff is all the meme pic stuff because I think their hilarious. Yes, I said it. Buuuuut, there are people who put ev-er-y thing on there. I mean, I can't even give you an example because if you wonder what the statuses are and how stupid it sounds....it's a status. I don't know if I am making myself clear. I guess what I am getting at is the gf might have been one of those people who puts their entire life on FB. Or, she could be an attention whore looking for the sympathy card.
Who knows, but I agree with what you are saying. See, I should have just kept my mouth shut. Look at all of those words and I didn't say anything more than what you already said.