Page 443 of 656 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443 444 445 453 493 543 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 16377

Thread: MDS pets

Thank you Mo!! Here is my security team.....

If you were wondering, the answer is yes, you have created a monster BWAHAHA.

The bf's doggies!!

When they play together it is so cute.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

LadyP what breed is your pup? Looks like my Hanky from the back! Lol

Green, is the lil one hyper?? I always think my GSD is hyper and then I go over to my brother's and holy cow his jack russell/dachshund mix is off the walls

Quote Originally Posted by aaronsmommy View Post
    LadyP what breed is your pup? Looks like my Hanky from the back! Lol
    He is a German Shepard. Do you have Hanks pic on here?? I shall go seek out this Hanky you speak of!

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    Your pups are awesome! We have a white Shepard cross and she is the most loving dog we ever had.She thinks that our kids are hers,she stands at the bathroom door and cries when they shower or bath ,puts her nose on their faces to check on them when they sleep.They use her as a pillow. She is just a great dog.

OH WOW!! LOL, Looks just like Koa when he was a pup!! He is an old man now....11 yrs old, his hips are getting worse.

Sorry, I was so excited, I replied with the wrong quote. (insert Homer Simpson "DOH" here)

Not cool Kitty! NOT. cool.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post

Not cool Kitty! NOT. cool.
    Is your cat on that rug? Can't tell very well haha. I have a black cat and the carpet in my house is super dark brown. there are times I've tripped over my cat because I couldn't see her. Poor thing :(

Green, is the lil one hyper?? I always think my GSD is hyper and then I go over to my brother's and holy cow his jack russell/dachshund mix is off the walls
    I wouldn't call her hyper, per say.

She is really shaky. I think her first home was abusive in some way, she walks slightly like she is in pain/scared to come anywhere near you. It took her a couple of months to warm up and let me pick her up. Now she will push her face into mine for a kiss. She gets excited, but she calms down pretty well. She loves to snuggle. I am sure her size and not having too much hair keeps her cold, so she likes to be warm. If she is warm. She is not hyper.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Alright, here is our Bella:

Quote Originally Posted by Chopstix View Post
    Alright, here is our Bella:

Aww Bella's a cutie

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    Is your cat on that rug? Can't tell very well haha. I have a black cat and the carpet in my house is super dark brown. there are times I've tripped over my cat because I couldn't see her. Poor thing :(
    Yep, that would be my cat. My very LUCKY cat. Don't feel bad, at least you didn't flatten her!!

Wanna hear what my dumb ass did? I got up in the middle of the night and stepped on my dog's teeth. Yes, his teeth (His large sharp German Shepard teeth). His canine punctured my foot. It was dark, so I don't know what happened exactly. I think I stepped on his snout and he freaked out cause he was sleeping and bit me. He would never do that on purpose so I am not sure, all I know is he was kissing my ass for the next few days and now every single time I get up, so does he.

Lady. Hank was born in June of 06, so he's 6 now. We got him from White Sands Kennels in Santa Fe, TX. Very reputable breeder and she has litters all the time.

Because of Boom's passing a couple months ago, my husband has been talking about what kind of dog he wants next. He thinks he is wanting some kind of bull terrier, or boxer, etc. Little does he know, We're getting another white shepherd. I LOVE these dogs. His temperament is amazing, both playful and snuggly, and they're absolutely gorgeous. We get compliments everywhere we go, too, so I know it's not just me. Lol

And our Boomhower (Black German Shepherd) was only 7 when we had to put him down a couple months ago. His hips and spine were already bad enough that in 6 months he would have been immobile.

He was originally from a pound, so we didn't know his lines at all. Obviously they weren't great if his hips were that bad at 7. He had a rough life though. Bred by an abusive female breeder. Adopted by my husband's best friend and his (now ex) wife. Best friend went to Iraq for a year and came home to a cheating spouse and divorce papers. He moved back into the dorms and couldn't take Boom with him. So he drove him from Pendleton to Albuquerque so we could care for him until he got back on his feet. A couple months turned into 18 months, and by that time Hank and Boomhower were inseparable, and best friend still didn't have a solid plan for his life.

When we got him, he was eating Ol' Roy (crap food), teeth were black, coat was grey, ears were black, he was walking on his nails. He was apparently left outside for a year. All the bitch-of-an-ex would do was throw food and water at him on a tie-out in the backyard. Kids in the neighborhood would throw things at him so he was kid aggressive. He was female aggressive. And he was prey driven, so small dogs and cats would be eaten on the spot. (Not that we allowed it, but he sure as hell wanted to).

Took a solid 6 weeks of me working with him and getting bit every time I went around him in order for him to even start warming hip to me, and two years before we broke the female and kid aggression. He was still prey driven, but he just wanted to Alpha everything and not eat em. He was a great pup. His coat turned back to black and shiny, his teeth became white, ears became pink, nails were shortened. He was gorgeous... And I miss him dearly. I'm so happy and proud of myself for not giving up on him, because my reward was one of the best dogs I'll ever have in my life.

And I'm tearing up now....

Lady. Hank was born in June of 06, so he's 6 now. We got him from White Sands Kennels in Santa Fe, TX. Very reputable breeder and she has litters all the time.

Because of Boom's passing a couple months ago, my husband has been talking about what kind of dog he wants next. He thinks he is wanting some kind of bull terrier, or boxer, etc. Little does he know, We're getting another white shepherd. I LOVE these dogs. His temperament is amazing, both playful and snuggly, and they're absolutely gorgeous. We get compliments everywhere we go, too, so I know it's not just me. Lol

I always get compliments on Koa as well, every delivery guy we have ever had to our home compliments him. I think you should definitely go with another WGS. I know I would, he is just so amazing. Fiercely protective yet he is so gentle, he let my daughter do just about anything to him when she was a toddler, and he is VERY patient with the trouble maker cat. When we got the kitten, I was worried she would end up a light snack for Koa. The only down side is the damn HAIR! I moved the couch the other day to sweep and I could have made clothing for an entire village with what I found.

And our Boomhower (Black German Shepherd) was only 7 when we had to put him down a couple months ago. His hips and spine were already bad enough that in 6 months he would have been immobile.

He was originally from a pound, so we didn't know his lines at all. Obviously they weren't great if his hips were that bad at 7. He had a rough life though. Bred by an abusive female breeder. Adopted by my husband's best friend and his (now ex) wife. Best friend went to Iraq for a year and came home to a cheating spouse and divorce papers. He moved back into the dorms and couldn't take Boom with him. So he drove him from Pendleton to Albuquerque so we could care for him until he got back on his feet. A couple months turned into 18 months, and by that time Hank and Boomhower were inseparable, and best friend still didn't have a solid plan for his life.

When we got him, he was eating Ol' Roy (crap food), teeth were black, coat was grey, ears were black, he was walking on his nails. He was apparently left outside for a year. All the bitch-of-an-ex would do was throw food and water at him on a tie-out in the backyard. Kids in the neighborhood would throw things at him so he was kid aggressive. He was female aggressive. And he was prey driven, so small dogs and cats would be eaten on the spot. (Not that we allowed it, but he sure as hell wanted to).

Took a solid 6 weeks of me working with him and getting bit every time I went around him in order for him to even start warming hip to me, and two years before we broke the female and kid aggression. He was still prey driven, but he just wanted to Alpha everything and not eat em. He was a great pup. His coat turned back to black and shiny, his teeth became white, ears became pink, nails were shortened. He was gorgeous... And I miss him dearly. I'm so happy and proud of myself for not giving up on him, because my reward was one of the best dogs I'll ever have in my life.

And I'm tearing up now....
    Oh my god, I am tearing up!

That is such an amazing story, and you obviously have a heart of gold.

I'd like to find that ex-wife and tie her up and throw things at her, some people are sick. That is just horrible!! I don't understand epople sometimes. This girl I worked with had a dog, some kind of malamute, husky type mutt. She kept him in a kennel, in the backyard all year long (Colorado has very extreme temp variations) and he would come out only a few hours a day if he was lucky. I asked her why she even bothered to have a dog?

Okay I'm glad it's not just me with the hair! I sweep everyday and vacuum every other... It drives me NUTS. And we brush him all the time and bathe him regularly. I want to attach a vacuum to him permanently.

Our son is 2.5 and Hank is amazing with him. Protective, but playful. Snuggly and sweet. My husband likes to try new thongs, but I'd rather stick with what I know is an amazing breed!

Okay I'm glad it's not just me with the hair! I sweep everyday and vacuum every other... It drives me NUTS. And we brush him all the time and bathe him regularly. I want to attach a vacuum to him permanently.

Our son is 2.5 and Hank is amazing with him. Protective, but playful. Snuggly and sweet. My husband likes to try new thongs, but I'd rather stick with what I know is an amazing breed!
    I like new thongs too! But not my husband......

Colorado!?!?!?!?! Did you just admit to being close to TI? Hahahaha. Boom was from California. Hank was from Texas. Husband grew up in Utah and moved to Vegas with his dad when his parents split. I was born in England, lived in Vegas practically my whole life. Married my husband at 18, and moved to his first duty station in Albuquerque. We were there for 6.5 years and just got moved to Ogden Utah. We have three more years here and then on to the next adventure.

Sorry couldn’t resist.

You know, I have never known anyone else that had a WGS, I love that I can commiserate about the absurd amount of hair and awesomeness they bring to our lives.

Oh great. I fat-fingured that and it came out thongs. Wonderful lol

I'm just gonna throw it out there that I love new underwear... And my husband likes me getting new underwear!

Colorado!?!?!?!?! Did you just admit to being close to TI? Hahahaha. Boom was from California. Hank was from Texas. Husband grew up in Utah and moved to Vegas with his dad when his parents split. I was born in England, lived in Vegas practically my whole life. Married my husband at 18, and moved to his first duty station in Albuquerque. We were there for 6.5 years and just got moved to Ogden Utah. We have three more years here and then on to the next adventure.
    Being from Colorado, I have been sucked into this shit for some time now. My best friend lives in the valley, and knows many of the key players involved (not TI). But I won't admit that over there. I dont want lurkers to know.

We got Koa from Tennesee

Thread Information