Page 149 of 439 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by kurious View Post
    Comment from Toni's blog:

LMAO, is this person for real??
    It read as being ?ber sarcastic to me.

Do we know for sure that TI hounded the medical examiner before he changed the COD? I mean, from anyone besides Toni? Is it in the reports or anything?
    Lurker checking in.

Awe, sogs, damn. I'm so sorry about your friend :(

I have been sitting on a berm joke all afternoon. something about a bermatologist. Now it's just sad and lame and inappropriate. Sorry, I have proberms.

Seriously, though, Thoughts and prayers with you and your friend.

Ok, back on topic. Did anyone listen to the kdnk radio interview? The 911 call from T, she says the guy has been tapping on Her daughters window for 15 minutes. 15 minutes! They didn't play the rest of the call. I can only imagine.

Question, if you heard a tap tappa tapping on your window, what is the first thing you would do? And about how long would it take you to it?

Quote Originally Posted by CodeHeart View Post
    Ok, back on topic. Did anyone listen to the kdnk radio interview? The 911 call from T, she says the guy has been tapping on Her daughters window for 15 minutes. 15 minutes! They didn't play the rest of the call. I can only imagine.

Question, if you heard a tap tappa tapping on your window, what is the first thing you would do? And about how long would it take you to it?
    I listened to all 3 parts, but honestly, Toni's voice disgusts me and I find my mind drifting away when she's talking. The very worst was the websleuths radio interview, because she sounded so excited (in a happy way, not in a stressed way).

With the window tapping, I'd either be peeking outside to investigate or calling 911 right away, depending on how scared I was. I certainly wouldn't sit around for 15 minutes before calling! lol. She's such a freaking liar and drama queen. She concocted most of this, I have no doubt. Total fiction.

Grab my gun and "tap" back. Would take me about five seconds.

I'm sure most everyone has already listened to this, but for anyone new to the case, here's the link for the radio interview that Toni did with the owner of websleuths. And I see that there are 26 guests reading here, so if any of you haven't listened to it, please do!!! This was recorded in Sept 2012, just 9 months after Morgan died. Yet Toni is laughing and enjoying telling her accounts of these alleged stalking incidents. If you really thought these stalkers killed your daughter, would you be enjoying yourself so much? Would you be laughing while you're talking about it?? I don't hear a single drop of sadness in her voice. It almost reminds me of that video where Diane Downs was recounting the carjacking incident for police (which of course never happened; she herself shot her kids). Diane was laughing and having a good time in that video. Toni's tone of voice sounds extremely similar to me.

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/websleut...bsleuths-radio

Code, the first thing I would do is look out the window immediately. My first thought would not be a stalker.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    It read as being ?ber sarcastic to me.

Do we know for sure that TI hounded the medical examiner before he changed the COD? I mean, from anyone besides Toni? Is it in the reports or anything?
    I wrote a message n Toni's blog that I intentionally sound ?ber crazy about the case, and for her. It's sorta Colbert Report-ish....waiting to see if she posts it. I don't know why he wouldn't, she posts ALL the crazy shit!

Check this out from her page earlier tonight:

Oh also, could the substance on her chest maybe be the liquid concoction she was given? So frustrating that they didn?t even test it!

Reply ↓
    TIngram
    on November 15, 2012 at 8:26 pm said:
    The black light the Sheriff used shows bodily fluids.

Reply ↓

Quote Originally Posted by ImJustWondering View Post
    I wrote a message n Toni's blog that I intentionally sound ?ber crazy about the case, and for her. It's sorta Colbert Report-ish....waiting to see if she posts it. I don't know why he wouldn't, she posts ALL the crazy shit!

Check this out from her page earlier tonight:

Oh also, could the substance on her chest maybe be the liquid concoction she was given? So frustrating that they didn?t even test it!

Reply ↓
    TIngram
    on November 15, 2012 at 8:26 pm said:
    The black light the Sheriff used shows bodily fluids.

Reply ↓
    I thought there was NO bodily fluid on her? Couldn't that have been vomit that was tox screened?

I think the only honest word in that post was "ludacris" the rest looks like clever sarcasm to get Toni to post it. I could be wrong but it's how I read it. it's just awfully convenient that it hits on so many talking points that many of us use to show how crazy this all is. Maybe they were trying to get these thoughts out there for the people who only have her forced fed truth to go by, kinda get them wondering and looking for more.

If it was for real then they are pretty dim.

Well, I wouldn't take the time to get dresses before I did it!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Imjust, IIRC, one of the detectives said based on his experience, no bodily fluids were found on Morgan or her bed. He felt it was residue from EMT's trying to revive her. I wonder if it was vomit.

i think that quot was genius! a sarcastic post slanted so that it would make toni's cut... lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'mjust, I was responding to your other comment when you posted yours. We're thinking the same way.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I like the noobs. I'm glad you're here! Don't feel discouraged in posting! It doesn't matter if it has been mentioned before. It may be new to you. One great thing about internet forums, is you can ignore who ever you want! You do not have to explain yourselves as to why you are posting or apologize for posting. If you get a butthurt comment directed your way, just ignore it. See?! It's that easy!
    I hope you all hang around to enjoy some of the other threads. Don't be fooled, this isn't the only thread that includes a ton of fuckery.

Sorry to interrupt. Back to the bermshit.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    No ani. Not really. I'm sad because my fried just died Sunday so I'm taking it out in the berm.
    sorry about your friend sogs. that's terrible to hear. my condolences to you and your friends family.

i will refrain from harassing you for a moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by morbidT View Post
    If you get a butthurt comment directed your way, just ignore it..
    I'm gonna make your butt hurt later MorbidT!

That is how babies are made, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by statro View Post
    I'm gonna make your butt hurt later MorbidT!

That is how babies are made, isn't it?

eta; to sogs- i'm sorry about your friend. :-(

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I like the noobs. I'm glad you're here! Don't feel discouraged in posting! It doesn't matter if it has been mentioned before. It may be new to you. One great thing about internet forums, is you can ignore who ever you want! You do not have to explain yourselves as to why you are posting or apologize for posting. If you get a butthurt comment directed your way, just ignore it. See?! It's that easy!
    I hope you all hang around to enjoy some of the other threads. Don't be fooled, this isn't the only thread that includes a ton of fuckery.

Thank you! This thread doesn't have as much fuckery as the twin thread, right mT?
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    Thank you! This thread doesn't have as much fuckery as the twin thread, right mT?
    HA! I guess not in the whole scheme of things. The thing about the twins thread is it is missing pages because of a crash. You noobs really missed out.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    HA! I guess not in the whole scheme of things. The thing about the twins thread is it is missing pages because of a crash. You noobs really missed out.
    There's no end to crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Thanks!! Great advice, and I'll take it! :)

That's the story of my life, I'm always missing something.
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Lady View Post
    That's the story of my life, I'm always missing something.
    Aren't we all?

What I REALLY want to know is how many noobs have tried to kill the little bug crawling around in Punkerduckie's sig line?

Ah crap. I've not made it over there yet. I figured since Marcie solved it for us, I had time to spare!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Thread Information