Thread: Per Request: Video of secret Mormon ceremony inside temple

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Joseph smith is nothing but a fake, a liar, a schemer and womanizer. He claimed he could see futuristic stuff by wearing a special set of glasses or sticking his head into this one hat.

No wonder him and his brother were murdered. They were con artists with rich people following them. They say to never take away or add to the bible and the mormons did just that with the book of mormon, the doctor and covenants and the pearl of great price. Every single one of those books contradicts their teachings.

And it is true that they did not allow black people into the church for the longest time.

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Joseph smith is nothing but a fake, a liar, a schemer and womanizer. He claimed he could see futuristic stuff by wearing a special set of glasses or sticking his head into this one hat.

No wonder him and his brother were murdered. They were con artists with rich people following them. They say to never take away or add to the bible and the mormons did just that with the book of mormon, the doctor and covenants and the pearl of great price. Every single one of those books contradicts their teachings.

And it is true that they did not allow black people into the church for the longest time.
    Now that's just fucking funny. You know John Smith was all, 'these rich people are so fucking stooopid! I told them Jesus is an alien! bahahahahah!' I mean, really. I'm lol'ing now just thinking about it. But, the guy is genius. Think about it. David Keresh failed, Jonestown failed, the suicidal drink this cool aid and hop on an alien ship people failed, all these other cults have failed, other than Scientology, so he is genius.

Thread Information