Page 98 of 439 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 10958

Thread: Morgan Ingram (20) died at home and her parents insist she was murdered by a stalker

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    This thread is going to disappear into the abyss soon. I think the forum is having another crash. And if there is one thing I won't miss, it will be this thread.

I am going to be all like..

Green, LOL! You have the best gif's ever!
    "When it comes time to die, let us not discover that we have never lived." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius

from K's mom facebook

LOCAL MYSTERY!!! RECORD IT OR WATCH IT! I don't watch Dr. Phil but this episode is from local people. :)
    "Dr. Phil Mystery: Was Morgan murdererd by stalkers?"

Locals *******PLEASE RESHARE*****!!!!!!!

Will air Monday November 12th, check your local listing!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumen View Post
    Do you think there will be any way for us non US folks to watch the episode? Online maybe?
    Dammit, I don't want to miss this!
    Not sure if it's been offered, but I can transfer it to DVD for you. Shipping from Canada might take a while though!

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

K's mama seems rather confident things are going to go her way, thats a good sign. I hope we can at least get some kind of closure....or something, my worse nightmare as I have said, and as Green wishes & hopes for daily, is for this to just fall into the abyss. I don't care where the hell it goes as long as I have my closure.

i guess it's just local because i tried to look for the previews on youtube and none was there!

This thread is going to disappear into the abyss soon. I think the forum is having another crash. And if there is one thing I won't miss, it will be this thread.

LOL! Sashay, Shantay!

LOL! Sashay, Shantay!

On a totally unrelated note, I really should be doing more worky and less chatty...I just hit reply all on a work email that really REALLY was not meant for "all" to see.

I am just helping you guys out. Once the thread is gone, it's gone. Someone might want to screencap the last 90 some odd pages.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

i don't even know what went on in here half the time haha

Quote Originally Posted by MissusAGL View Post
    Wow, Toni's supporters on the blog really came out in droves when she announced the Dr Phil appearance. I haven't seen that many comments on the blog in a long time. It's one huge circle jerk over there. I wonder how many of those comments are from the same people, just with different aliases?
    They aren't supporters, they are Toni.

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Do you think seeing the Dr. Phil show will help some of them see through this? Or will they just blame it all on "editing?" That is, if Dr. Phil does call her out. I have a feeling he will kind of leave the whole thing open-ended and not really come to any definite conclusions. He's not as blunt and tough as he used to be, in my opinion.
    I don't think it will change the minds of anyone who still believes. Yes, they will blame it on creative editing. They will also blame it on not asking the right questions, or giving Toni the chance to respond. Ultimatley, it's not going to solve anything, but cement it in people's minds who are having doubts.

The problem is, Toni isn't just lyikng any more. She actually believes her lies so there's no way anyone can convincer ther otherwise. And sadly her story has sucked others in and they too believe her lies so much that is's become just the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i guess it's just local because i tried to look for the previews on youtube and none was there!
    I searched my Comcast and I see nothing for all three times hes on Monday. Is it only airing in colorado?

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    I searched my Comcast and I see nothing for all three times hes on Monday. Is it only airing in colorado?
    i guess i don't see it on either weird.

I lied, my cats name isn't mittens, I was quoting Ralph Wiggum. I love that it caused a bunch of pet chatter and demands to go to the pet threads and post photos. My kitties names are Fabiola, Sabrina, and Liu Kang (after the mortal kombat dude, cause when you picked her up she used to kick her legs like that), I just call her Liu Liu though. and I have a dog named Weezer. Weezer and Liu Liu are best friends. I posted photos in the thread a while ago, but I think they got lost in one of the crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by rachy View Post
    i guess i don't see it on either weird.
    This is upsetting..hopefully someone will torrent it if it's not available.

Quote Originally Posted by FranklinT View Post
    I think it's everywhere.

On our system (Canada, small company but listings provided by larger company) the listings usually say (as in today) "New: Million Dollar Custody Battle". On Monday it just says "New: The life strategist offers advise on a wide range of topics". Typically, if it was going to be a rerun, it wouldn't show the 'new'. This time it does. This makes me think it was a quick addition to the line up of his shows. Probably bumped another show with less excitement. And by excitement, I mean drama. There must be millions of people talking about this story.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    I think it's everywhere.

On our system (Canada, small company but listings provided by larger company) the listings usually say (as in today) "New: Million Dollar Custody Battle". On Monday it just says "New: The life strategist offers advise on a wide range of topics". Typically, if it was going to be a rerun, it wouldn't show the 'new'. This time it does. This makes me think it was a quick addition to the line up of his shows. Probably bumped another show with less excitement. And by excitement, I mean drama. There must be millions of people talking about this story.
    I shouls also add, the preview was on yesterday's show, advertising the Morgan story for Monday. I watch Dr. Phil () often enough to know that if it's advertised as 'Coming to Dr. Phil on Monday', it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Venus2B View Post
    I think it's everywhere.

All three shows have actual title names. It doesn't just say "the life strategist offers advise on a wide range of topics"

Rut roh. So are we not going to be able to see it if we don't live in CO?

It should be on everywhere. I overheard part of the preview yesterday and my TV listing shows Monday as a new episode. I don't think they would limit the episode to just Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by MissusAGL View Post
    It should be on everywhere. I overheard part of the preview yesterday and my TV listing shows Monday as a new episode. I don't think they would limit the episode to just Colorado.
    Mine says they are all new. But they all have specific names.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    I do think seeing it would plant that seed, and maybe bring that nagging doubt that they have to feel to surface. I had it myself, in fact, I really avoided reading the police reports because of it. It was all down hill from there, when I stumbled on this site it sealed the deal for me, personally. Even though way back in the beginning of T's blog someone mentioned this sight, I still didnt venture over here, knowing in the back of my head what I would find. You know what makes me cringe like you do the morning after a heavy night of drinking remembering all the stupid shit you have done? The fact that I emailed practically EVERYONE in my address book and told them to read this loon's blog, now they are going to see Dr. Phil and think I am just as batshit. Fabuolous.
    Awwww, don't feel too bad. I felt exactly the same way. It took a while, but the lights finally came on for me. When they did, I was mortified that I had been sucked into this, and that I had ignored those nagging doubts for so long. I like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent and not naive. Yet I followed the blog religiously, commented regularly, and even considered giving this woman money! <facepalm>

The only difference is that I didn't email everyone to try to get them to read it. I did send it to my mom, but she never really got into it because she found the blog hard to follow. Imagine that. Mama knows best, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Everyone just take a FUCKING PICTURE OF YOURSELF HOLDING A HANDWRITTEN SIGN THAT SAYS "IM NOT LEESA."

NO YELLING ON THE BUS!

Also, if we are playing kickball, I am OBVIOUSLY the captain
    Then it's settled. I'm a captain and captain is a captain.

I'm captain of the rough rug riders.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPanic View Post
    A pet thread?? Yes PLEASE! Seriously, I'm new around these parts, is that for real? I could use some diversity in my life.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...78#post3248578

GET THERE!

Mine is just showing up as "Dr. Phil" with no explanation of the show.

Thread Information